Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (73006 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Ayodbrabo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
freeR1:

Have you had your video interview?
nope. they just sent me the invite. what product line did you apply for?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by freeR1: 4:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Ayodbrabo:

nope. they just sent me the invite. what product line did you apply for?

WM
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by deeonemayana(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Any update after d video interview guys?
Cos I did mine since september & yet to hear from dem...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
deeonemayana:
Any update after d video interview guys?
Cos I did mine since september & yet to hear from dem...

Same here... No update..
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by deeonemayana(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Williamso:

Same here... No update..

Nawaoh
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just got a regret mail cry cry

Wish y'all a better luck than mine...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Ayodbrabo(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Williamso:

they sent me the same thing, buh they said they will get back to me within weeks. so it's not all done
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Ayodbrabo:

they sent me the same thing, buh they said they will get back to me within weeks. so it's not all done

Good for you. That wasn't part of the the message they sent me
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Ayodbrabo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Williamso:

Good for you. That wasn't part of the the message they sent me
this is what I got.
Dear Ayo

Thank you for applying to Nigeria - Transaction Banking International Graduate Programme with Standard Chartered and for completing the video interview.

You have displayed great personal strengths in our interview, however we have received a number of applications from other candidates who have demonstrated strengths that more closely match our requirements.  At this stage, we will not be progressing your application, but will reassess this and contact you with a further update.

We will be in touch in the coming weeks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ayodbrabo:
this is what I got.
Dear Ayo

Thank you for applying to Nigeria - Transaction Banking International Graduate Programme with Standard Chartered and for completing the video interview.

You have displayed great personal strengths in our interview, however we have received a number of applications from other candidates who have demonstrated strengths that more closely match our requirements.  At this stage, we will not be progressing your application, but will reassess this and contact you with a further update.

We will be in touch in the coming weeks.

Similar message, although mine ended at ".....match our requirements."
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by deeonemayana(m): 1:23am On Dec 10, 2014
Williamso:

Same regret mail...
Tis well!!!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2014
hi guys, i made it through to the next stage. got a letter inviting me for an interview at their V.I. office. Anyone has an idea of the nature of this interview?
PS: quite unfortunate some of us didnt make it past the video interview, especially williamso. ur contribution actually helped me in mine sad
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Williamso(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Jeliman:
hi guys, i made it through to the next stage. got a letter inviting me for an interview at their V.I. office. Anyone has an idea of the nature of this interview?
PS: quite unfortunate some of us didnt make it past the video interview, especially williamso. ur contribution actually helped me in mine sad

Congrats man!!! Wish you good luck...... Only SC knows why my "full application" didn't scale through...
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2014
did the interview today at their head office... not feeling great about it. started awkwardly as i felt the interviewer was not a good fit for her job. no courtesy, didn't smile and i felt she made the environment generally hostile and confrontational. having been to interviews at National Express and Morgan Stanley, both in the UK, i expected UK standards at a UK bank, even if in nija. got my fingers crossed though
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by nellytivities(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello people, I was sent a message to compete two online tests. I just did. Please how long does it take to get a feedback from them on the test?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2014
it takes awhile... better grab some popcorn
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by nettpatrick(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
@nelly, this so unusual, are u saying they did wrote you recently? I think its an avenue to prepare more. Wish you good luck man.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by chrisfuyo: 11:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Jeliman:
did the interview today at their head office... not feeling great about it. started awkwardly as i felt the interviewer was not a good fit for her job. no courtesy, didn't smile and i felt she made the environment generally hostile and confrontational. having been to interviews at National Express and Morgan Stanley, both in the UK, i expected UK standards at a UK bank, even if in nija. got my fingers crossed though

how did it go? did they eventually get back to you? Could you kindly enlighten me on the type of questions they asked you... that would be really great. due for mine tomorrow. I will really be indebted
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
wow sorry oh. just seen this. still haven't got back to me. hope yours went well.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by lolarae12: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
hello guys just did my final interview with head of department any one else in my shoes i am very nervous o applied for wealth management
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by luvhenry(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
lolarae12:
hello guys just did my final interview with head of department any one else in my shoes i am very nervous o applied for wealth management

Did mine last week. same role
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by lolarae12: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2015
luvhenry:

Did mine last week. same role
#

nice do u know when offers will be given or final decisions made
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by AWOGA(f): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Hello peeps has anyone got an update on transaction banking. Please share.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jobneeded12: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
hey guys
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by samkolo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2112317/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by luvhenry(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2015
lolarae12:
#

nice do u know when offers will be given or final decisions made

No idea. usually its supposed to be an august sept program, but it seems this will com earlier
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jeliman: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2015
AWOGA:
Hello peeps has anyone got an update on transaction banking. Please share.
Same here oh. Though I think there's a freeze on the transaction banking one. still expecting an invitation for my final interview, even though i dont think the last one went well. Ppl who have done their final interviews on wealth management, kindly share ur experience if u may.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Jobneeded12: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
hey guys offer has been given for wealth managment o my friend got the offer
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Chuxchudi: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
I keep trying to login to the "oracle soft" page and I get "you are not authorized to access this page"
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by mazgidi(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2015
I did the strength assessment test, and they immediately sent me my superpowers as LEARN and ACHIEVE while areas of potentials are. TRUST and ADVOCATE. it took some days before they replied me with an invitation for assessment test. i am scared of taking the online assessment test, as I have in some ways lost confidence in myself. Pls has anybody gotten to this point, kindly tell me how the online test looks like. plss

meanwhile, this is the sent mail.

Hello James

Thank you for the time you have invested in making your application to Standard Chartered.

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope you this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

The next stage of our application process for the 2016 International Graduate Programme - Commercial Banking - Nigeria is to complete two aptitude assessments. These assessments measure your ability to understand numerical information and patterns and find logical rules; all of which are important components of problem solving and numerical analysis.

Top tips for completing the assessments

Practice versions of our assessments are available to help you get ready by clicking here – you can take the practice assessments as many times as you like.

Each assessment is timed and will take up to15 minutes to complete

Ensure you are in a quiet environment, with access to a calculator.

All things technical

Disable any pop-up window blocking software or firewalls that may prevent the assessments from downloading successfully.

Check that you have Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher installed on your computer. You can click here to download Flash if you do not already have it installed.

To access the assessments now, click here.

If now is not a suitable time for you to complete the assessments, you may complete this at another time by clicking the link above, or visiting your My Job page.

We ask that you complete the assessment within five days.

Many thanks,

Graduate Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by deturla: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2015
mazgidi:
I did the strength assessment test, and they immediately sent me my superpowers as LEARN and ACHIEVE while areas of potentials are. TRUST and ADVOCATE. it took some days before they replied me with an invitation for assessment test. i am scared of taking the online assessment test, as I have in some ways lost confidence in myself. Pls has anybody gotten to this point, kindly tell me how the online test looks like. plss

meanwhile, this is the sent mail.

Hello James

Thank you for the time you have invested in making your application to Standard Chartered.

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope you this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

The next stage of our application process for the 2016 International Graduate Programme - Commercial Banking - Nigeria is to complete two aptitude assessments. These assessments measure your ability to understand numerical information and patterns and find logical rules; all of which are important components of problem solving and numerical analysis.

Top tips for completing the assessments

Practice versions of our assessments are available to help you get ready by clicking here – you can take the practice assessments as many times as you like.

Each assessment is timed and will take up to15 minutes to complete

Ensure you are in a quiet environment, with access to a calculator.

All things technical

Disable any pop-up window blocking software or firewalls that may prevent the assessments from downloading successfully.

Check that you have Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher installed on your computer. You can click here to download Flash if you do not already have it installed.

To access the assessments now, click here.

If now is not a suitable time for you to complete the assessments, you may complete this at another time by clicking the link above, or visiting your My Job page.

We ask that you complete the assessment within five days.

Many thanks,

Graduate Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered

Hi James

you can try to boost your confidence by trying the Talentq practise tests, quite delicate i must say, but with consistent practising, you are good to go.

Cheers
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by forwardvent(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2015
I got an invitation today to take online assessment. Will do that later in the day. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.