Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) (72946 Views)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by haywhy3000(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2015

HelloAYOOLA
Thank you for applying to 2016 International Graduate Programme - Commercial Banking - Nigeria with Standard Chartered and for completing the online strengths assessment.

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope that this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

You have displayed a number of great personal strengths; however we have received a number of applications from other candidates who have demonstrated strengths that more closely match our requirements. At this stage, we will not be progressing your application however we may reassess this and contact you at a later time.

Best regards,

Graduate Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered

so dis is where it all ends?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by haywhy3000(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
n pls haus, is it possible for one to apply for more than one position?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by johnabumere: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2015
pls jeliman, can u highlight some of the questions ask in the video interview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by johnabumere: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
mr jeliman,pls can u tell me the questions ask on video intetview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by obilli: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
mazgidi:
I did the strength assessment test, and they immediately sent me my superpowers as LEARN and ACHIEVE while areas of potentials are. TRUST and ADVOCATE. it took some days before they replied me with an invitation for assessment test. i am scared of taking the online assessment test, as I have in some ways lost confidence in myself. Pls has anybody gotten to this point, kindly tell me how the online test looks like. plss

meanwhile, this is the sent mail.

Hello James

Thank you for the time you have invested in making your application to Standard Chartered.

You would have received your personalised strengths report via email. We hope you this gives you a useful insight into your own strengths and how you can maximise them.

The next stage of our application process for the 2016 International Graduate Programme - Commercial Banking - Nigeria is to complete two aptitude assessments. These assessments measure your ability to understand numerical information and patterns and find logical rules; all of which are important components of problem solving and numerical analysis.

Top tips for completing the assessments

Practice versions of our assessments are available to help you get ready by clicking here – you can take the practice assessments as many times as you like.

Each assessment is timed and will take up to15 minutes to complete

Ensure you are in a quiet environment, with access to a calculator.

All things technical

Disable any pop-up window blocking software or firewalls that may prevent the assessments from downloading successfully.

Check that you have Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher installed on your computer. You can click here to download Flash if you do not already have it installed.
could you let me know the strategy i could use for the personality pls

To access the assessments now, click here.

If now is not a suitable time for you to complete the assessments, you may complete this at another time by clicking the link above, or visiting your My Job page.

We ask that you complete the assessment within five days.

Many thanks,

Graduate Talent Acquisition Team
Standard Chartered
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by caneberry: 8:52am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=obilli post=38029834][/quote]
Just try the practice questions first
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by caneberry: 4:46am On Sep 24, 2015
Didn't do well in my video interview but it was a good experience
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by ighodalonosa(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Jeliman:
hi guys, i made it through to the next stage. got a letter inviting me for an interview at their V.I. office. Anyone has an idea of the nature of this interview?
PS: quite unfortunate some of us didnt make it past the video interview, especially williamso. ur contribution actually helped me in mine sad
Good day boss. can u help me with information concerning the video interview?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by johnabumere: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2015
crazy interview,worth the experience
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by ighodalonosa(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
please i need information on how to pass the numerical & logical reasoning test. The practise questions and the real test, are they thesame?

jeliman and all other available persons should help.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by emexto(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pls johnabumere And caneberry, pls can you tell me the questions you were asked at the online interview and your experience.tnks. God bless you
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by johnabumere: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
like project in ur undergraduate that you are proud off.2.Ur Achievement 3,if you are new in an office,who will u get close to.etc
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by johnabumere: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
@emexto focus on behavioural interview where u will use star method to answer questions.the best.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Catalyst4eva(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2015
I just applied now
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by lalalandhv: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2015
My superpower are Learn and Collaborative, my potential areas are adaptable and resilience. I received an email that my application will not continue and they may contact me later. Do anyone get that email and be contacted again?? The one who passes this assessment test, what is your superpower? I am extremely curious
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by stanley102(m): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2015
caneberry:
Didn't do well in my video interview but it was a good experience

Hello house. I would appreciate tips on how to scale through the strength assessment. I don't seem to be getting it right in strength tests. Thanks.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by AyoDoll: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Any ideas on questions in the video interview will be very helpful, those who have gone past the stage. Cranberry you have been very helpful on this platform, surprised you didn't get through!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by AyoDoll: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Any ideas on questions in the video interview will be very helpful, those who have gone past the stage. Caneberry you have been very helpful on this platform, surprised you didn't get through!
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Kenny619: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
AyoDoll:
Any ideas on questions in the video interview will be very helpful, those who have gone past the stage. Caneberry you have been very helpful on this platform, surprised you didn't get through!
Who said she didn't?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by caneberry: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Kenny619:

Who said she didn't?
I haven't gotten any feedback from them since the video interview
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Kenny619: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2015
caneberry:

I haven't gotten any feedback from them since the video interview
Doesn't mean u didn't scale through. Someone just got a response from them 2day, so u'll get urs.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by hakintayor: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2015
ighodalonosa:
Good day boss. can u help me with information concerning the video interview?
Boss how far with ur intervw? are dey stl goin to call peopl 4 intrvw?
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Owoado(m): 1:54am On Jan 24, 2016
Jobneeded12:
hey guys offer has been given for wealth managment o my friend got the offer
hey bro, sorry dis is comin so late buh pls, wads d offer of sc like pls. Tanks
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by tal4real(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
For those of you in the SCB retail race and are yet to complete the test, Contact me for helpful questions...*buh be ready to recharge my line grin grin*
Really, the major thing is can someone PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE JUST LIST OUT THE QUESTIONS THEY WERE ASKED AT THE VIDEO INTERVIEW....

It's probly not the same question, even if it is...there are still other stages to pass through. So, please let's stop seeing each other as a threat.
*beyourbrotherskeeper*
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by martobi: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey NL, past questions and answers for standard chartered bank aptitude test...
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/standard-chartered-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions/
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by habinccigroup: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you preparing for the standard chartered bank assessment test?

No need to fear, no need to struggle.

We will guarantee that you pass.

We have the exact expected questions that will ensure your success in the assessment, and we also offer assistance in taking the test.

You can purchase the exact expected questions from us. Once you have the materials you study it, write the assessment and pass.

Or

You can make payment for special assistance in taking the assessment.

Any option you choose, you are guaranteed success.

Don't joke with your potential life changing employment in this organization.

Contact us today. (check image for contact info)
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by Edezzz: 5:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello please can anyone help with questions asked on the video interview? I just got an invite. It would really go a long way for me
Re: Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) by HarunaWest(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Edezzz:
Hello please can anyone help with questions asked on the video interview? I just got an invite. It would really go a long way for me
what role did you apply for and how was the video interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.