Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. (2220 Views)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / Things You Don't Know About The Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by Lordility: 12:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Requirements
==>A device running AndroidOS
==>Another device running iOS e.g iPad or iPhone
This is how it works.
1.If you’ve already installed whatsapp on your android device, delete your account completely
2.Look for an iPhone or iPad that whatsapp has not been install and download it afresh from iTunes
3.Install it, activate your mobile number and verify it
4.Now, use your activated number on your android deviceor any other device and Check your Service time it is extended to Lifetime or 10 years.
And Method Two,...click here http://sketchwapz.tk to view source and to continue reading..[ thanks]..
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by coolest0(m): 12:57am On Sep 07, 2014
And we using blackberry?
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by DjAndroid: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Op, how much have you paid since you started using whatsapp.

Seeking solution for no problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by QuiverBox(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Lordility: Requirements
==>A device running AndroidOS
==>Another device running iOS e.g iPad or iPhone
This is how it works.
1.If you’ve already installed whatsapp on your android device, delete your account completely
2.Look for an iPhone or iPad that whatsapp has not been install and download it afresh from iTunes
3.Install it, activate your mobile number and verify it
4.Now, use your activated number on your android deviceor any other device and Check your Service time it is extended to Lifetime or 10 years.
And Method Two,...click here http://sketchwapz.tk to view source and to continue reading..[ thanks]..

For God's Sake whatsapp is just $0.99 for a year less than N170 a year ie: 50k per day,

Is your life that Broke that you must look for free things your entire life?

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by ShirelleBaby: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
QuiverBox:

For God's Sake whatsapp is just $0.99 for a year less than N170 a year ie: 50k per day,

grin
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by ggrin(f): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
QuiverBox:

gringringrincheesycheesycheesy I can't laugh o gringrin
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by Janeify(f): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
QuiverBox:

lol,funny comment .you nailed him
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by mistermahn(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
my method i.................... delete my account after one year, uninstall the app, install the app AGAIN, create a new account sooo simple

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by sikira247(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
QuiverBox:

who is this? Why wil u attack the op just like that? Do u think the money is the ops issue. The medium of payment is what really makes it difficult for people to pay. Stop forming too much money. Mtcheeew. Op thanks

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by texaco1: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Many Nigerians like dubious means and ways of doing things even when there is no need for it
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by QuiverBox(f): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
sikira247:
who is this? Why wil u attack the op just like that? Do u think the money is the ops issue. The medium of payment is what really makes it difficult for people to pay. Stop forming too much money. Mtcheeew. Op thanks

If Mode of Payment is the OP's worry, then he should have asked how to pay for whatsapp, rather than looking for a means to cheat a system, and why r you insinuating for the Op?

if you are so concerned for the OP why don't you ask for his account number to send him 0.99$.

His intention is called Cheating and its wrong, that is what I am against.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by kennyslim1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
sikira247:

Shut-up jor...he's saying the truth and not forming anything...if na ur papa get whatsapp, will you encourage such?
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by luigiajah(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Now, let him who has not sinned cast the first stone.. CAN ANYONE HERE TESTIFY THAT HE/SHE Hasn't Ever Looked For A Way To Do Things Free.. Even My Fellow Android users wy dy us BIS.. U neva knw say na cheating... Smh.. Sum people eh

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by sikira247(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
kennyslim1:

Shut-up jor...he's saying the truth and not forming anything...if na ur papa get whatsapp, will you encourage such?

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by Baddestguyp(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
do people really pay for whatsapp? cos I haven't met anyone who has
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: do people really pay for whatsapp? cos I haven't met anyone who has
I have paid once and will pay next year.
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Na by Magic? Tell us d principle of d reaction?
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by kennyslim1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=sikira247][/quote]

Ode! Direct that warning to urself
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Messenger Free For Life.. by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: do people really pay for whatsapp? cos I haven't met anyone who has

Both my sim cards have paid validation for 5 years (less than $4.00 each or so)
NB: Its cheap enough

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Root My Itel It1501 Without Pc / Who Else Has Used Konga's 30,000mah Power Bank? / Compare The Newly Launched Infinix Hot 2 With Tecno Boom J7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.