Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists (4168 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by unuane1(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2014
A man and woman set to be joined in
holy matrimony in Enugu were,
yesterday, shot dead by gunmen
suspected to be cult members.
Three other persons including the
manager of a filling station were shot
dead during the sporadic shooting by
the unknown assailants who had laid
siege on Abakpa and Trans-Ekulu area
of Enugu.
The incident occurred Friday night at a
filling station close to Dhamija Bridge
opposite Our Lord’s Chosen Church,
Trans-Ekulu on the Enugu – Onitsha
Expressway.
Sources said the gunmen trailed the
couple, who were finalizing
arrangements for their wedding
yesterday, to the filling station where
they were said to be buying fuel.
The gunmen were said to have, on
arrival at the station, shot sporadically
at the bride and groom who were in
their car buying fuel and they reportedly
died on the spot.
The manager of the filling station, a
pump attendant and another person
buying fuel at the time were also shot
dead by the gunmen who immediately
thereafter fled in their waiting vehicle.
Enugu State Police Public Relations
Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed
the incident when contacted yesterday.
“There was an incident that led to the
death of some people following
sporadic shooting by suspected
hoodlums before the arrival of security
operatives and we have put measures
on ground to unmask them,” he said.

http://goldmyne.tv/shocking-bride-groom-shot-dead-on-wedding-eve-by-cultists/
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by tyson99(m): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by bright007(f): 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014
ok
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Agbgift(f): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2014
What a world.
Lord help us not to step on evil toes as we journey through this life.
May their soul rest in peace.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by iykemoney90(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by tutaboi(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
He who fetched fire wood full of ant.......invites lizard!

Condolence.
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Rip
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Oh dear, very wicked and heartless souls embarassed
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by AustineE1: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
...how then did the 'press boys' come to the conclusion that they are cultists!It is a clear case of assassins,it may be a business gone bad or a jealous ex-boy or girl friend taking his or her own pound of flesh!whatever it is,this is very bad,People must always uphold the sanctity of human life.RIP

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Lordseadog: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
Scot has never been a cultist and by the way, the lady that was shot wasn't the would be Wifey. Report what you know. A fine gentleman lost his life, do you know how successful that guy is, architect and civil eng. men that are serious in sch reading above stated courses have no time for cultism.
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by sistar007(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2014
SO SHOCKING
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Akshow: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Lordseadog: Scot has never been a cultist and by the way, the lady that was shot wasn't the would be Wifey. Report what you know. A fine gentleman lost his life, do you know how successful that guy is, architect and civil eng. men that are serious in sch reading above stated courses have no time for cultism.
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds
U are very naive if this is d reason why u think he is not a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by abdulaz: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Lordseadog: Scot has never been a cultist and by the way, the lady that was shot wasn't the would be Wifey. Report what you know. A fine gentleman lost his life, do you know how successful that guy is, architect and civil eng. men that are serious in sch reading above stated courses have no time for cultism.
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds
How did the reporter know that the gunmen were cultists, did they leave a trail? @lordseadog don't say what you don't know, how would you know if he was a cultist? Students in faculties of Medicine and pharmacy have been known to be active members of cult groups. Rest in peace though.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by ChiSun27(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2014
But y r we wicked to our fellow human beings? Y? Y? Y? God av mercy on us.

Dis is gross wickednex.....even killn a buyer n attendants as well...chai!!! No respect 4 human lyf.

May God punish d wickd.

D question still remains...wat is d govt doin abt cultism in our higher institutions? Cuz dis mini devils r gradually bkomn macro devils.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Dreyl(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2014
This is so pathetic!
So we still hv cultist in Nigeria?smh
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by donphilopus: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Most people would condemn the act, but not where it happens. If it were to be other part of the country now, we would've been seeing different comments!
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by biggy4joe(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds
u knw dis guy so well and u r trying to convince us dat he is not a cultist dat means he is ur frnd and out of all d names in d world na only LORDSEADOG u fit answer.I HAIL O

8 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Lordseadog: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Anyway, i can only vouch for myself. I remembered our last discussion; i told him what is happening in Enugu is frightening that my coming back for his wedding will be on a low key. He reminded me of how students stay away from sch during cult wars and how we go about our biz.
For the fact the he was shot in Enugu and he is a young man, everybody will believe that its cult related. The manager of the filling was shot too and nothing was taking, they went toward timber and people were shot too, Scot was just been unlucky been at the wrong place at the wrong time.
If this is cult related, Enugu will be boiling now, remember when Abugwu was kill, 8hrs later people were counting scores.
Finally Enugu will remain calm cos Scot aka CiCinAty as i fondly call him is a good and gentle lad.
Adiue once again

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by rastamouse: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2014
The day africa will start appreciating the lives of people, that is the day we will start developing.

Such wickeednes...adieu scot...u r free from the pains of this cursed world
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Mehn, I heard the shots fired from my house ooo. It was raining heavily and their was hold up on the transfer ekulu bridge. Worst thing is people ran to the filling station for shelter from the rain.

While the nigerian police with their fancy kia Rio cars were busy collecting bride on the bridge, taking advantage of the holdup

Below is a pix of the groom that was killed

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Dibiachukwu: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2014
This is a sad news sad. Rest in peace to those killed by d gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by tomakint: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
banega: Oh dear, very wicked and heartless souls embarassed
Trust me, cultists hardly strike for nothing......there must be a REASON! Rest in peace to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by doctokwus: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Lordseadog: Anyway, i can only vouch for myself. I remembered our last discussion; i told him what is happening in Enugu is frightening that my coming back for his wedding will be on a low key. He reminded me of how students stay away from sch during cult wars and how we go about our biz.
For the fact the he was shot in Enugu and he is a young man, everybody will believe that its cult related. The manager of the filling was shot too and nothing was taking, they went toward timber and people were shot too, Scot was just been unlucky been at the wrong place at the wrong time.
If this is cult related, Enugu will be boiling now, remember when Abugwu was kill, 8hrs later people were counting scores.
Finally Enugu will remain calm cos Scot aka CiCinAty as i fondly call him is a good and gentle lad.
Adiue once again
I initially wanted to disbelieve d cult related wing by d press report,but all u av written so far has further evn buttressed d fact dat it cud av been.
By d way who goes to a wedding hiding wen he has nothing to fear.
Guy u av not helped ur friend,u av rather further exposed him

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by kennyonthrone(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2014
AustineE1: ...how then did the 'press boys' come to the conclusion that they are cultists!It is a clear case of assassins,it may be a business gone bad or a jealous ex-boy or girl friend taking his or her own pound of flesh!whatever it is,this is very bad,People must always uphold the sanctity of human life.RIP
Junk journalism,see as d jst concluded dat d are cultist..........Mtchewwwww!cultism aint as bad as we painting it #ZEYA,PEACE#
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
kennyonthrone:
Junk journalism,see as d jst concluded dat d are cultist..........Mtchewwwww!cultism aint as bad as we painting it #ZEYA,PEACE#
hmmn...,cultism aint bad like we think abi,its sweet like sugar.......useless human beings......they will all face hell on earth too...one day

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
most of our journalist are not well trained
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Superstar5: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Enugu is home of campus cultism..

RIP to the dead.
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by kennyonthrone(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: hmmn...,cultism aint bad like we think abi,its sweet like sugar.......useless human beings......they will all face hell on earth too...one day
Datz left 4 God 2 do nt u swerry!jst mk one of d reasonable onez fwendz u wil understand beta....I stil maintain ma standz
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by royal231(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Umu Viki na umu apache.....more than 8 years of war there .... Yet we act as if nothing is happening
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds
Judging from your username, I am inclined to believe you because you cultists know your own.

Anybody/power waiting for my day of glory to waste my life, let the judgement of God fall heavily upon them.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Adieu One and only Scot.
Our hrt bleeds

Your moniker is well associated with a vibrant and active cult group in nigerian universities. Since you were too quick to defend I read your post with suspicion

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Video Nigerian Student Strips And Beat Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Bf / She Bought This Inhaler And Found This Inside... / Lazy SA Workers Caught Napping On Graves, Not Cleaning Them (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.