Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists (4167 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by THUNDER4real(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just don't know what to type except : Nawaoooo
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Lordseadog: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
The moniker started from when i was in new haven primary school after reciting pages from TREASURE island.i was ignorant then and getting to know what the name stands for, it was already late to take it away. Cultism is not the best way to say thankyou to our parents for sending us to sch and paying our fees. God in haven,if am a cultist, may death be visited upon me and my household, may my children be shot dead at tender age because of my been a member, may progress depart from me as long as i live, this i ask through christ our lord Amen.
Above prayer is not to clear your boubt cos i owe you guys nothing, it is the way i feel inside me for anybody who is a cultist and may it befall me if i am one.
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by chamboy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
AustineE1: ...how then did the 'press boys' come to the conclusion that they are cultists!It is a clear case of assassins,it may be a business gone bad or a jealous ex-boy or girl friend taking his or her own pound of flesh!whatever it is,this is very bad,People must always uphold the sanctity of human life.RIP
exboy don't think so..... it's hoes that get paranoid over this shit
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Lordseadog: 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
doctokwus:
I initially wanted to disbelieve d cult related wing by d press report,but all u av written so far has further evn buttressed d fact dat it cud av been.
By d way who goes to a wedding hiding wen he has nothing to fear.
Guy u av not helped ur friend,u av rather further exposed him

I have to be afraid for am not a fool; may 2007,i had a heated argument with some guys during a champions league match between chelsea and liverpool. Liverpool won through penalty, later that evening around 11:30pm, they came and destroyed my things at gun point.
I went to SAS office along Enugu/Onitsha exp. way by new market to report the case. Two of them were arrested. They spent years awaiting trial in Enugu prison. I coincidentally saw one in Malaysia where my office sent me for training 2yrs ago.
Though he recognised me and we chatted for a while he told me that he caused his misfortune and that been a bad guy nevers pays.
That been said, i can't play into their hands for the second time because of wedding, even when he was trying to know my hotel, i refused to tell him.

Read http://nigeriacamera.net/bride-groom-shot-dead-on-wedding-eve-in-enugu/
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
kennyonthrone:
Datz left 4 God 2 do nt u swerry!jst mk one of d reasonable onez fwendz u wil understand beta....I stil maintain ma standz
God forbid....i reject every spiritof badboy coming close to me...amen
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by kennyonthrone(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bootybuttchic: God forbid....i reject every spiritof badboy coming close to me...amen
babe I swear u funny,bin a cultist doesn't mk u a bad boy.am sure of wt am tellin u,some of dem stil gaat a good hrt,one of dem helped me sort out some probz bck den in sch til nw I dnt bliv dat guy is a cultist,after dat very incident I changed my mindset abt cultism!
Re: Shocking: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve By Cultists by onyi4edu(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
So painful and heartbreaking when young people with bright future die. More painful when the cause of death isn't natural but man-made. RIP to all those who lost their lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+ Video Nigerian Student Strips And Beat Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Bf / Lazy SA Workers Caught Napping On Graves, Not Cleaning Them (PICS) / Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.