Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? (18989 Views)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / What If I Told You This Was A Boy And He Is Not A Transexual Either.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by valarinz: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Posted by Dr. Eowyn

:-XI’ve had this post in draft for MONTHS. I’ve hesitated to publish this because of the gravity of what is being asserted, and the uncertainty of the evidence to support the assertion.

The startling assertion is that the current First Lady of the United States of America, known as Michelle Robinson Obama, is a biological male posing as a woman.

That anyone would make such an assertion is a mark of how much distrust and suspicion the Obamas have engendered, due entirely to Barack’s secretiveness concerning his Selective Service registration, school records (including even his kindergarten record!), and medical records; his refusal to explain why his Social Security number has a Connecticut prefix; and his outright deception about his birth certificate, an image of which he made public on April 27, 2011, but which forensic experts have determined to be a fake. It doesn’t help that the Hawaiian official, Loretta Fuddy, who had signed off on Obama’s purported birth certificate was the only passenger who recently died in a small plane crash.

Startlingly, even the Obamacare sign-up website healthcare.gov cannot verify Barack Obama’s identity! (See also “Investor’s Business Daily editorial asks if Obama’s entire life is a fiction.”)

So I decided to just present what I’ve found and leave the reader to draw his/her own conclusions as to whether Mooch is a transexual.

Obama calls his wife “Michael”

In a speech on September 30, 2011, at the transition or change-of-office ceremony of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at Fort Myer, Virginia, Obama referred to his wife not as Michelle but as Michael.

As you can verify for yourself in the video below, Obama clearly said: “Distinguished guests, men and women of the finest military in the world, most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael and I also want to acknowledge your son Jack who was deployed today, all of you have performed extraordinary service to our country….”

Note: Deborah is Admiral Mullen’s wife.

Bafflingly, even the text of the speech on WhiteHouse.gov says the same thing:

“Secretary Panetta, thank you for your introduction and for your extraordinary leadership. Members of Congress, Vice President Biden, members of the Joint Chiefs, service secretaries, distinguished guests, and men and women of the finest military in the world. Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who’s deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country.”

Admiral Mullen’s first name is Michael. However, throughout his speech, Obama referred to Mullen as “Mike,” not Michael.

Michelle’s birth name was Michael?

Even before Obama’s gaffe, there were bloggers who said Michelle’s real (birth) name is Michael.

As an example, three months before Obama publicly referred to his wife as “Michael,” blogger Matthew B. Glosser wrote on June 30, 2011 that he was contacted by “an anonymous source” who claimed to be a former White House staff member of the Obama administration, specifically “a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff.” The source claimed to have sensitive information regarding a stunning revelation about Michelle Obama and wanted to arrange a meeting with Glosser in person to present the evidence for this claim.

Though initially skeptical, Glosser nevertheless met with the “anonymous source” on June 25, 2011. The source said “the major alphabet networks … are in the tank for Obama and it is network policy to cover up any critical stories regarding the President and his family. The White House has officially created a State media.” Then the source said the following about Michelle Obama:

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He [Michael] was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.

Writing for Examiner.com, Jan. 11, 2014, Dean Chambers says: “I have been unable to find any proof that a Michael LaVaughn Robinson even existed, and there is reasonable proof that Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (later Obama after marriage) has existed. Furthermore, there is no proof of a Michael Robinson playing linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers in 1981 or 1982.”

Pictures of Michelle’s strange crotch

Here are two pictures of Michelle Obama with a strange crotch-level protuberance suggestive of a shrunken penis. I have no way to ascertain whether the pictures are photoshopped. The sources of the pictures are Barack Ovomit and I Hate the Media.

Source: http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/03/14/michelle-obama-is-a-transexual/

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by pimplucious: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol

14 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Agozie48: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2014
GET A JOB GET A LIFE IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by SweetyZinta(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2014
LMAO! Be careful tho
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by slap1(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Who cares? (except NFCS)

Much ado about a Congo.
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by slap1(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Agozie48: GET A JOB GET A LIFE IDIOT
Or a rope.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by perry2020(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Mouth opened.#i refuse to believe this.
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2014
and i wasted 2mins of my life reading this crap

smh

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by asadike(f): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2014
na wah o! Dis is unbelievable
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Airforce1(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol grin
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by parrotibaba(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love conspiracy theories grin grin but op always keep an open mind or else you will believe dat illuminati is in alaba ...

...to ease d tension, pics of young Michelle

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by MizEmpress(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Janeify(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
If you ask me,na who i go ask?
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by idupaul: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Funny stuff .. OP please take it easy on the drugs

5 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lmao!cheesy
idupaul: Funny stuff .. OP please take it easy on the drugs
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Adopted kids?undecided
Sha calm down @OP
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Helewud(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
I dont Believe it
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by vizboy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
parrotibaba: believe in what?

what the op is saying
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by musachara: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
parrotibaba: I love conspiracy theories grin grin but op always keep an open mind or else you will believe dat illuminati is in alaba ...

...to ease d tension, pics of young Michelle
The OP is a mo'er f*ka! got me taking this B.S. serious! bro thanks for the pics, i could have been silier than the dude O.P.
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by musachara: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
valarinz: Posted by Dr. Eowyn

:-XI’ve had this post in draft for MONTHS. I’ve hesitated to publish this because of the gravity of what is being asserted, and the uncertainty of the evidence to support the assertion.

The startling assertion is that the current First Lady of the United States of America, known as Michelle Robinson Obama, is a biological male posing as a woman.

That anyone would make such an assertion is a mark of how much distrust and suspicion the Obamas have engendered, due entirely to Barack’s secretiveness concerning his Selective Service registration, school records (including even his kindergarten record!), and medical records; his refusal to explain why his Social Security number has a Connecticut prefix; and his outright deception about his birth certificate, an image of which he made public on April 27, 2011, but which forensic experts have determined to be a fake. It doesn’t help that the Hawaiian official, Loretta Fuddy, who had signed off on Obama’s purported birth certificate was the only passenger who recently died in a small plane crash.

Startlingly, even the Obamacare sign-up website healthcare.gov cannot verify Barack Obama’s identity! (See also “Investor’s Business Daily editorial asks if Obama’s entire life is a fiction.”)

So I decided to just present what I’ve found and leave the reader to draw his/her own conclusions as to whether Mooch is a transexual.

Obama calls his wife “Michael”

In a speech on September 30, 2011, at the transition or change-of-office ceremony of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at Fort Myer, Virginia, Obama referred to his wife not as Michelle but as Michael.

As you can verify for yourself in the video below, Obama clearly said: “Distinguished guests, men and women of the finest military in the world, most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael and I also want to acknowledge your son Jack who was deployed today, all of you have performed extraordinary service to our country….”

Note: Deborah is Admiral Mullen’s wife.

Bafflingly, even the text of the speech on WhiteHouse.gov says the same thing:

“Secretary Panetta, thank you for your introduction and for your extraordinary leadership. Members of Congress, Vice President Biden, members of the Joint Chiefs, service secretaries, distinguished guests, and men and women of the finest military in the world. Most of all, Admiral Mullen, Deborah, Michael and I also want to also acknowledge your son Jack, who’s deployed today. All of you have performed extraordinary service to our country.”

Admiral Mullen’s first name is Michael. However, throughout his speech, Obama referred to Mullen as “Mike,” not Michael.

Michelle’s birth name was Michael?

Even before Obama’s gaffe, there were bloggers who said Michelle’s real (birth) name is Michael.

As an example, three months before Obama publicly referred to his wife as “Michael,” blogger Matthew B. Glosser wrote on June 30, 2011 that he was contacted by “an anonymous source” who claimed to be a former White House staff member of the Obama administration, specifically “a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff.” The source claimed to have sensitive information regarding a stunning revelation about Michelle Obama and wanted to arrange a meeting with Glosser in person to present the evidence for this claim.

Though initially skeptical, Glosser nevertheless met with the “anonymous source” on June 25, 2011. The source said “the major alphabet networks … are in the tank for Obama and it is network policy to cover up any critical stories regarding the President and his family. The White House has officially created a State media.” Then the source said the following about Michelle Obama:

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He [Michael] was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.

Writing for Examiner.com, Jan. 11, 2014, Dean Chambers says: “I have been unable to find any proof that a Michael LaVaughn Robinson even existed, and there is reasonable proof that Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (later Obama after marriage) has existed. Furthermore, there is no proof of a Michael Robinson playing linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers in 1981 or 1982.”

Pictures of Michelle’s strange crotch

Here are two pictures of Michelle Obama with a strange crotch-level protuberance suggestive of a shrunken penis. I have no way to ascertain whether the pictures are photoshopped. The sources of the pictures are Barack Ovomit and I Hate the Media.

Source: http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/03/14/michelle-obama-is-a-transexual/
pipo can LIE!!! chai!
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by priscaoge(f): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
musachara:
The OP is a mo'er f*ka! got me taking this B.S. serious! bro thanks for the pics, i could have been silier than the dude O.P.
I wonder what he was thinking when posting this thrash.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by foslink(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
;DDemmm dis shit is cray..........
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Xum pipo can lie....

#in M.I's voice, av u eaten today Then why are u hating#
Get a lyf bro

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by dania30(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by kayalla(f): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
believe this and u can believe anything.

make dem catch u
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by amosamali(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
I taya oo
which kin write up b dis??
So fake!! embarassedI taya oo
which kin write up b dis??
So fake!!
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by daryoor(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
i no go lie your jist sweet small

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by parrotibaba(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
musachara:
no problem bro ,we r all here to learn ,d op might hv seen it on a blog n without due research ,posted it here ...dats why it's called conspiracy theories grin grin ...

...its a stage,I was once in d class of believing everything I see on d internet ,d illuminati ish,but I had an open mind n I can see clearly now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by parrotibaba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
vizboy:

what the op is saying
n why d hell will u believe dat?
Re: Michelle Obama Is A Transexual? by vizboy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
parrotibaba: n why d hell will u believe dat?
why the he'll should I not believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Remembers Late Goldie On Her Birthday / Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.