Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80125 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
SirJohn: @hopegirl,
All the religious movement/sect we have today started little by little. One false belief gradually adding unto another until it became a full blown movement. Rev King didnt start by burning people, he probably even had a good christian background until he 'caught' a revelation which no one else knows.

I saw a video of Billy Graham the other day denying that Jesus is the only way, he now believes you can access God through any religion.

Some of the movements/sects we have today would not have emerged if certain christians stepped into their responsibility to rebuke and reprove when they ought to.

Pastor Chris may not be tying people to stakes or burning them; but when someone is given a false hope of healing and then he stops his medication and eventualy dies as a result, what do you call that?

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
SirJohn: @ ttalks,
thanks very much for the two links you provided on the Word of Faith Movement:

www.biblebb.com/files/WRDFAITH.HTM
http://www.gospeloutreach.net/whatwordfaith.html

Anyone seeking to know the basics of  WOF should have no problem achieving that from these links. There are several other links which provide a more comprehensive study of this movement. I will provide one or two others but before I do that, let me give a very brief background of myself so you can understand how and why I endorse these write ups.
I have been a Christian almost all my life; I got born again at age 8 in my primary school days. I beacme enthusiastic and hungry for spiritual things, I craved for a deeper experience in God. At age 12, I began to talk in other tongues and had a deeper commitment with my faith. I wanted more than I had experienced, I yearned for greater spiritual experiences. At that age, I had read so many publications by Kenneth Hagin, he was my first spiritual 'mentor'
At age 13 (in secondary or high school), I had gradually moved into a mix of charismatic & WOF. I met a brother in school who was greatly influenced by Benny Hinn, he introduced me and a couple of others to some charismatic experiences and manifestations. Like Benny Hinn, we would lay hands and blow on people and watch them get 'slain under the power'; we also practiced exorcism (casting out devils), boy! that was a different experience etirely. In short, we practiced any kind of 'charismatic gymnastics' you can think of. I continued in these things until I joined Christ Embassy, this was were I fully embraced, practiced and taught the doctrine of WOF. I even published tracts and several write ups of WOF beliefs. Even as a WOF practitioner, I had lots of questions and reservation about some of the beliefs. Each time I was comfronted with these questions within me, I would look at some of the miracles (by Pst Chris) and say to myself "well, since God is using the man, theres probably a lot he knows which I don't know so maybe be I should just relax and find out what I don't know yet" These all went on until my observaton at the healing school; then it struck me, I had found part of the missing link. I went into indepth study of WOF and that was when the whole piece came together.
No wonder the miracles are staged; the doctrine behind the man is false, how can it ever produce any genuine miracle.

Here's a link to a detailed comprehensive study on the WOF movement and its doctrines (please read through): http://www.intotruth.org/wof/moreno1.html
Here's another link you'll find interesting: http://www.letusreason.org/wf25.htm

I'm also including these youtube videos showing an expose of some of the renowned WOF teachers. These videos show some disturbing manifestations and unimaginable utterances from these men and women.
Please patiently watch these videos as they are bound to make you cry. God help us!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pndwVxnG9Is&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOzblh600HM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMvy0gh_bg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux39aDCUOkg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyfLqk6_-X4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMG55fyj3Ag&feature=related

@Sistasista,
Kindly let me know If you have any questions after reading these articles

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
SirJohn:

Yeah donipal, that's always how it appears when you observe from a distance; what you'd observe by participating closely will most definitely be different.

Again donipal, don't let anyone fool you with 'faith talk', its usually the recourse for faith healers whenever they do not achieve the results they brag about. Its always easy for them to throw the blame on the miracle seeker, after all, there is no meter to measure faith.

From the scriptures, we have been able to establish both on this thread and several others that faith is not 'always' required for healing or miracles to take place; even if it was, must it always be the seeker who does not have faith? what about the minister? Remember the case in the Bible where the disciples of Jesus could not cast a demon out of a young man, did Jesus blame it on the young man who was possessed? No, instead he blamed it on lack of faith on the part of the disciples. Matt 17:14-20

This reminds me of a particular woman in one of the Healing School services I attended in May 2008, she came all the way from Germany to the healing in Lagos to be healed. She said she was possessed with thirteen evil spirits that keep tormenting her; according to her, she hears their voices and they always threaten to kill her.

Pst Chris ministered to her, but a very funny drama took place afterwards; I noticed that the lady, after being ministered to went after Pst Chris but was prevented by the ushers from getting too close. After he was done with ministering to others , Pst Chris asked that the lady be brought to him, he asked what the problem was, that was when she now told him about the thirteen demons and that she could still hear their voices. Pst Chris then decided to minister again to the woman. He asked for the demons to leave, and after a while he told the lady to go that she was free; the lady stood there confused and told pst Chris that she could still hear the voices.

At this point she even began to plead with pst Chris to please help her, he prayed a second time and told her again that she was free, he even asked her to confess with her mouth that she was free. The lady obeyed and spoke out saying "I am free", Pst Chris then said "Its over" this German lady shook her head and said "I'm sorry pst Chris I cant say I'm free when I'm not, I can still hear their voices even now" At this point, pst Chris was in a real fix, the whole auditorium was dead silent, infact I felt embarrassed on behalf of pst Chris.

He immediately began to employ all the tactics known to him to get this lady to accept a non-existent freedom, but trust Germans, she didn't budge one bit. Finally, after about 45mins, pst Chris gave in and then asked her to go. He then told the audience that "this lady needs to attend five more sessions" i.e the lady was to complete five healing school sessions before she would be ready to be delivered. Hmmmm!!

So judging by scriptures, who needed to have faith in this case: is it the poor lady who flew several miles across boarders to attend 2 weeks of healing school or is it pst Chris who claims to be anointed of God?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by paranorman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
As a true xtain, i cannot judge here, Can i? Tsk, tsk tsk. Only God knows those who truly serves him. Thank God for the Holyspirit. If my Spirit doesnt agree with urs, then you'r a gonna too me. Every tree bears fruit you know; a mango's cant bear pine-apples; ow much more sons of men. Tsk, tsk, tsk.. Al i care about is making heaven and havin life immortal. So help me God..

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Another relevant post
nuclearboy:

I joined this forum because of this topic.

Sir John, my respects. Its never easy to do an about-face because of our need to believe. You did it. You're blessed. Don't blame Pepeye etc. Truth has never been easy to accept.

I have never entered CE, will never do so. I do not look for miracles outside of God and only feel sorry for those who think they need another person to act as "VICARIUS FILII DEI" i.e. """Vicar of the Son of God""", the bridge to God. And, I'd like anyone who knows Roman numerals to allocate values to the letters of that title and add them up. You get 666. And thats what you achieve anytime you try to act as God's Representative.

The Holy Spirit is the only bridge Jesus mentioned so when you see people acting "I have the special grace to take you there" etc, all you have is another manifestation of the ANTI-CHRIST.

The Lord Jesus didn't have a place to lay His Head. Why? He scorned this world for the next. He rode a donkey when ordinary roman soldiers rode Horses. He allowed Himself be insulted, beaten, stripped naked and cruelly killed whist Angels looked on waiting to hear "CANCEL THEM ALL" with swords drawn. He healed ALL, told them to keep it quiet, not advertising Himself. He allowed people to question Him and answered their questions in a way that showed Truth. And He created EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE!

Our Job-man Chris owns mansions and says he will never be poor. Why? He loves this world and those who help perm his hair. Even his assistants (Ken etc) drive Lamborginis. I wouldn't be suprised to hear he uses men as a car. He has taught his worshippers to fight tooth, nail, dagger and all against anyone who dares ask questions or wonder at him. His healing sessions are so well planned, with publicity beaming to tens of million images that are carefully contrived to pass a deliberate message meant to pack the church with adoring fans. He allows NO questions. Speaks very rarely about truth except in his planned sermons which are copies from the word of faith movement.  Word of Faith?? I wonder if I will become an Elephant and grow a tusk if I say I am one.

Who are we fooling? This man is the judgement of God on those who have allowed themselves to be carried away by the search for signs and wonders. The unfortunate part is that there are a few sincere people as evidenced in this post who are now confused. That confusion is the 1st sign of freedom and God will bring total freedom to them.

I pray simply: If monsieur chris (abi MR. na abuse?)  is lying about his miracles in any way, the Lord of Heaven should arrange that he go to jail one day soon. It matters not if you his worshippers think the lies are for God's Glory. Would it be right if in my search for a living, I use you, Pepeye, for a money ritual and then say God did it and ascribe the Glory to Him? If not, say AMEN to the jail prayer!

V =10
I  =1
C =100
A =0
R =0
I =1
U =0
S =0    =    112

F  =0
I  =1
L  =50
I  =1
I  =1   =     53

D  =500
E  =0
I   =1     =  501         = 666 (TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF GOD)
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is page 13 of the thread.

SirJohn has given the meat of his discussion which you will find in the posts before this. The remaining pages is basically his responding to queries or questions.

I can still provide a few more posts by him and other but I hereby end active posting on him.

Stage is open...
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: grin grin

Drummaboy, this your new moniker is really dedicated for lies against Pastor Chris...your bitterness is worse than I thought o!

Demons don't die. Thesame demons that brought false accusation against christ and the apostles are still on earth in folks.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kizito2nv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
on him knws dose dat serv him n truth nd spirit
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joagbaje:

Demons don't die. Thesame demons that brought false accusation against christ and the apostles are still on earth in folks.

I agree.

Like the same demons that cause General Overseers to have "inappropriate relationships" with lady Pastors under them while their wives are far away in the UK.

Like demons that carry out lying wonders.

Demons that heal Ebola in Tanzania.

The only difference btw Christ and modern day faith healers is that our Lord was not demonized!

14 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
WinsomeX:

I agree.

Like the same demons that cause General Overseers to have "inappropriate relationships" with lady Pastors under them while their wives are far away in the UK.

Like demons that carry out lying wonders.

Demons that heal Ebola in Tanzania.

The only difference btw Christ and modern day faith healers is that our Lord was not demonized!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNnPTJzdoQ
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by osaroodion(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
im back now. my brothers how are u guys doing?

so people still reason like this?
they are the same folks that floods our crusade when they have health challenges. well.....i gat norring much to say than.......dont ever find urself in any predicament where the doctors will give up on u.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by pegmatite(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Many more atheists created! Thez men ar criminals!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2014
pegmatite: Many more atheists created! Thez men ar criminals!

To call Oyaks a criminal is to grossly underestimate him, he is a devil's incarnate.

6 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Bobby4090: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2014
PastorKun:

To call Oyaks a criminal is to grossly underestimate him, he is a devil's incarnate.

A supporter of Mastuurbation AKA self service. No wonder he left his wife and family abroad because i wont be suprised if he practises that every night. And he is even recomending it for his members. what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by PastorKun(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Bobby4090:

A supporter of Mastuurbation AKA self service. No wonder he left his wife and family abroad because i wont be suprised if he practises that every night. And he is even recomending it for his members. what a shame.

It's now obvious that he wasn't just masturbating but he living with and getting involved in 'inappropriate' relationships a number of women.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Another failed thread o....

DB open another, there's a new gist that Chris Oyakhilome has a hotel in PH where he court girls for sex... cheesy
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by CHARLOE(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Healing school is a sham, any1 dat doesn't know is on a long tin!

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
CHARLOE: Healing school is a sham, any1 dat doesn't know is on a long tin!

Gombs & Co over to you!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Sep 09, 2014
hungryboy: Even one of their branches here in calabar had a miracle crusade and paid some area boys to play blind and crippled,
guys were paid 3k for the job,
Christianity is a joke.

These are demonic lies Just like in the days of Jesus . Nobody need to fake a healing Jesus still does his things . Healing takes place in cec churches regularly . Watch HIV case healed in a cec church here:

HIV HEALED. https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

If you want to contact the guy I will give you his contact
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Joagbaje:

These are demonic lies Just like in the days of Jesus . Nobody need to fake a healing Jesus still does his things . Healing takes place in cec churches regularly . Watch HIV case healed in a cec church here:

HIV HEALED. https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp

If you want to contact the guy I will give you his contact

[KJV] Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you Joagbaje and other true Christians it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others trustman, hungryboy, drummaboy and other religious folk in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

One day sir, they would desire the supernatural, and a cell leader would be there to heal them. It's just time wink
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nora544: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
No healing school is working see the information about this fake pastor lake and his healingrooms.

God will heal who he want and no one will know when he make it and pastor chris healing schools are a big fraud and only there that he gets money.

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
nora544: No healing school is working see the information about this fake pastor lake and his healingrooms.

God will heal who he want and no one will know when he make it and pastor chris healing schools are a big fraus and only there that he gets money.

grin grin grin grin

Hello Nora! Didn't know God chooses some to remain sick and some to be healed
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin grin grin

Good.

Then get knowledge. Get to know.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2014
WinsomeX:

Good.

Then get knowledge. Get to know.

That's definitely not what my Jesus came to do..He came to destroy ALL works of the devil...not some
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

That's definitely not what my Jesus came to do..He came to destroy ALL works of the devil...not some
This again is where you WoF people always MISS it.
Simple question:
What is ALL works of the devil?
You need to think well or perhaps study some more before answering.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs: That's definitely not what my Jesus came to do..He came to destroy ALL works of the devil...not some
Gombs:
grin grin grin grin

Sorry the knowledge of Jesus you possess is wrong knowledge. Get into the know.

Those who taught you the knowledge that God heals everybody learnt very late in their lives that he doesn't.

Oral Roberts died of a failing heart.

Kathryn Kulmhan died from complications following surgery.

Benson Idhahosa died of heart failure.

E W Kenyon died of brain tumour.

Kenneth Hagin died from complication arising from a bad heart.

The list is endless.

So friend get to know because as you have confessed you know little.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
WinsomeX:

Sorry the knowledge of Jesus you possess is wrong knowledge. Get into the know.

Those who taught you the knowledge that God heals everybody learnt very late in their lives that he doesn't.

Oral Roberts died of a failing heart.

Kathryn Kulmhan died from complications following surgery.

Benson Idhahosa died of heart failure.

E W Kenyon died of brain tumour.

Kenneth Hagin died from complication arising from a bad heart.

The list is endless.

So friend get to know because as you have confessed you know little.

You lie...and you know not
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:
You lie...and you know not

Simple Google/Wikipedia... try them. They will help your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
WinsomeX:

Simple Google/Wikipedia... try them. They will help your ignorance.

See your life?

Oya, carry on with the Healing School bashing...or are you done?! Your failed blogging is as a result of poor creativity and bitterness cum busy body. Bros, change o...change!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.