Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland (8823 Views)

5 Superb Questions Guaranteed To Help Youstart A Conversation With Anybody / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? / Anybody On Nl Who Is Not On The National Grid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2006
Do you send personal messages to people you met or see their e-mail on Nairaland? i have and my life has never remain thesame
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by eveseh(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2006
not really

but yes
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2006
meeting one next week! cant wait

met one b4
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2006
Havent met any yet, will this october i think (Hey sis! u better bring ya ass over 2 mla) Haven't emailed or msged any1 aside frm sis lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by beyunce(f): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2006
of cos i ave.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by layi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
I have met lots of Nairaland members in person. I've also met some long lost pals on NL.
I'm almost 1 yr old on nairaland.
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by Damsal(f): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
haven't met any just yet but i'm going to soon in december. smiley smiley
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2006
lmao of cosssssssssssssssssssssss even i dey plan reach manila by aug, i fit vex come, but for shizzle, oct 1st i go land cheesy cheesy

not met any, but spoken wid few, people ive heard their voice, hahah

zahymaka
mer.c
thunda thug, nice voice, sheez, he sang like 3 songs for me, isnt that sweet kiss
blue
bolex.
toy
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2006
Yeah oct 1 we rock mla lol, last year i ddnt hang out with the girls even ki2 wasnt around, so this year go craze big time grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2006
hahaha for sure o, as long as naija food go dey, i wan meet all my husbands, hahahaha, and i owe many people slap, walai angry grin
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2006
Menhhhh that's the thing am looking 4ward 2, naija food. Slaps? lol i can imagine who they are grin grin grin, i pity them oh lol
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2006
them plenty, that razz man na number one, ki2 and her mad sis, u know amaka
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2006
LOL 4 real that razz man, i wan see wetin go happen wen una jam ahahaha, nah i dont tink i knw amaka, u knw me now, na the guys i knw i no sabi the girls that much 4 this end, u dey online kowa? am online oh, wala kang pasok?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2006
@iice how now you just the play missing in action with me na wa for you oooo cheesy
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2006
Ahahahaha, gimme ur IM make i hit u up
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2006
I still dey work when I reah yard grin grin grin grin I'll hook you up
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2006
ahhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked wat do i see here , i want to know wat is up angry angry angry

zulunation, u ave to settle us first oo
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2006
madam biola iice na my sister ooo we been the go the same school
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2006
@Zulu, lets knw when u dey hooked up wink
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2006
I been plan to get off work like in an hour
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2006
ehen, na wah o, nairalnad dey do wonders sha,

u must pay sha
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2006
iight, i dey
@aloib, sis lol pay wetin? ah ah
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2006
Madam biola iice na my sister abeg ooo
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2006
i insist u must pay angry angry, lol, to get hooked up back now, and shes my sister too now,
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2006
Madam B which kind talk be that now shocked shocked iice na my real sister we been the grow up for the same town our papa and mama fit know each other sef
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2006
ehennn na wah o sha wen una yan make i know, lol

sis i dey go class, e dey rain sef, make i go prepare

later peoples kiss
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2006
Ayt sis, here sun dey shine badly lol, talk 2 ya later make u prepare
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2006
aloib I hope say no be me the drive you ooo forget class come make we talk o jare
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2006
iice where you dey sef ?
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by aloib(f): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2006
seee this man, i dey go abeg i get one long quiz, i neva jack sef, oya later
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by iice(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2006
I dey here oh
Re: Have You Meet With Anybody On Nairaland by ZuluNation(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2006
oya later oo abeg no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.