Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * (2449 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard / Bloody Clash Ii Fuckyouhard Vs 007bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
FUCKYOUHARD VS TESTERFUZE

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Friday 12 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
#bringmetester'shead#
nb: things like tysonn, bruce and parker are not allowed here. the rest of my enemies can vote. peace

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
you'se the kings.......and am the jester!

am droppin waaaaay before deadline............so let the faggs remember/

that when my bars are tendered/ they leave ur legs and hands dismembered/ and the lames will land in stretchers/
......... like a fake technician, watch how i mishandle tester!//

.............ur shots will boomerang .............back to sender!/
so no matter the size of ur vest/ am aimin the sight of my tech/ to the left side of ya chest/ ............ THAT'S HEART ATTACK, BRA!! .....cos u'll die in distress/ gaspin!....for ur life with a breath!!//

...... i always have a bright starter/ with sick lines ........ i rhyme cancer!/ ask whose bars got deep line stanzas/ fuckyouhard is the right answer!!/ u don't have a room to land any cat ............ur like pilots in feline transfers!!!//

..........................ok, ur sort of...inventive, but my scripts are more rigid/ it's a talent from within/ i was dunned and born with it/
.....ur a solved riddle/ if we go bar for bar ur lines would not connect like door hinges!!//

.........ur a paperweight, i cud grab and tear/ pairin us is a bad affair/ it's a r.ape, even tho i won't bang ya rear/............my shots will pump up ur behind u'd think ur sittin on a barber's chair!//

...i intentionally dumbed down my style, so be cool/ and let the show feel u/ but don't come with the new rap story rule/.........coz am SO SICK, DUDE!! / i cud seize ur shock effects ..........and put the streets in darkness ......after i blow the Fuze!!

.......... i approached this brawl with no rage or rapture/ cos ur a nameless rapper/ why did u accept? is shame a factor?/ dude, ur gettin slain in laughter/ cos ur last brawl was a joke.............if ur punches really sick wud u have to explain em after??//

NOPE!!!
..............my verses impress wh0res and niggs/ i mean c.nts and pricks........with the intelligence i murder frees/.........fans are left wonder-in/
but the only time u were found sublime ................was when u were paired under rick!//

..........u shud get clapped with a gunshot!/ or get hanged like a wrong call/ ur last brawl was so forked up........ too much personals yet they lackin the strong points/
u foolishly wasted ur whole time studyin lime like a beetch plannin abortion!!!//

.......i've given u enough time to sit up, but if ur bars malfunction......./
i'll return with punches surprisin/ sodomize and take u for side kicks/ till u resemble nigerian soldiers in bornu ............. u couldn't tell if u'll survive it!!!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Testerfuze(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2014
His real name is jason.
John mcclane is the main actor of the movie die-hard.

The revelation: Moment of Truth

I'll be causing hazard wit my oscar winnin battalion/ tha mic stallion/...ever ready 2 roc and roll carols like saint mount zion/....and as we ride on/the revelation will unfold itself between this timid cat and testerfuze the ragin lion/

Its time dis fuckyouhard...ret.ard/gets f.vcked real hard/he'll be disgraced and beaten 2 coma by "T" till he gets body-bagged/the sorry dad/ will be burned 2 ashes when I spat lyrical grenades like niggas 4rm baghdad/

He'll be slayed 4 the sport/...niggas who kill jst 4 the fun/now the gun's in my cot/arsenally made,if this gee-rude 2 his monsseiur he'll shot right on the spot/(giroud)

Takin this slave on a trip 2 hell

Toy soldier messin wit a spartan/relax on a horse,my whips playin tiki-taka/foot-pushin forward the mad-man/my pose will be likened 2 an old-style,the "kick and follow" like chelsea's old playin pattern/

And dis frank edoho?

He'll try 2 "phone his friend" among the "audience" 2 help save him outta his mystery/buh he forgot,his chances of surviving is no even upto "50/50".... and they aint no chance I'm letting him "walk-away" alive to tell the history/

Ah "mcclane" him 2 "die-hard" off the rap thread/at the sight of my footstep/...I'm sure he'll drop dead/he no suppose exist sef....wats the purpose of his existence/if he claims 2 be the bomb me be boko,I'll hav you prepped,charge and be blasted/

I'm uppin the chain

And dis specie/...will get blown wit ease/
His niche/....in the habitat will be threatened when I make death increase/the pest released/....but he's best deceased/cus after killin the jay son, I'll still urinate on his corpse so his wretched soul cud rest in PISS/(jason)

I'm an alien wit zero tolerance 4 failure cus I'm no sh.!t/...ignite dragon-like fire 2 blow heat/to ur clique and whoever dat you roll with/i'll disband and split ur joints apart like members of the MO-HIT

The mad clown/....had just been beaten by tester hands down/so when the verds count/fyh "ll be fv.cked hard after-all life is a b!tch and jason berra be pullin his pants down/

This nigga....from denver/
Will never....be clever/
Or better....than tester/
He's livin on past glories,now unconsistent and and unstable...chronicle of a baller 2 NEPA/while am being appreciated,he kept depreciatin comparison between tester and fuckyouhard now is like a dollar to CEFA/

#Rapberry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Both did well! Testerfuze did too many biting/recycling! Smh
but you've really really improved!
I felt your flow!

MVGT= FPH
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
mygt: fyh
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Testerfuze(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
JigsawKillah: mygt: fyh
You're nt allowed 2 vote pls
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Wow

opener = fuckyouhard

closer= testerfuze

rhymes/multis = fuckyouhard

flow = tie

mets/similie = testerfuze

punchlines = tie

wordplay = testerfuze

personal = fuckyouhard

MVT = TIE
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks guys, more votes please.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Mvgt: Tie!

Though Fyh Gat Ideas/creativities In His Verse But His Verse Is Kinda Weak Compare To What We've Been Seeing Or Expected 4rm Him. I Expected Something Berra Than This Bruh!
Testerfuse At The Other Hand Came Harder Than B4. Dude Gat Lots Of Ideas Too Jst Like His Opponent And The Humour 4rm His Verse Was Wow! Assuming Humour Was Listed Among The Critz Then It Would Av Been A Victory 4 Fuze. Plus I See Lots Of Improvement In His Verse. KEEP IT UP BRUH!

9ice Brawl You'all!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
mikuz, pls hide tysonn's vote whether positive or negative. i mentioned i didn't want him in my thread. even petterparker, and bruce ...................they're the same person. tnxxxx
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice and sweet battle smiley

MVGT: Testerfuze
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz, pls hide tysonn's vote whether positive or negative. i mentioned i didn't want him in my thread. even petterparker, and bruce ...................they're the same person. tnxxxx
nigga, why do you hate me? I did'nt even vote against you
Tell me what i did to offend you?
Others do not complain when i vote!
Can you proff that i am that bruce?
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by Ibime(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
FYH wins this.

Fuse tried but there's a difference in quality of setups, punches and rhymes.

These bars win it for FYH

fuckyouhard:
that when my bars are tendered/ they leave ur legs and hands dismembered/ and the lames will land in stretchers/
......... like a fake technician, watch how i mishandle tester!//

.........ur a paperweight, i cud grab and tear/ pairin us is a bad affair/ it's a r.ape, even tho i won't bang ya rear/............my shots will pump up ur behind u'd think ur sittin on a barber's chair!//

...i intentionally dumbed down my style, so be cool/ and let the show feel u/ but don't come with the new rap story rule/.........coz am SO SICK, DUDE!! / i cud seize ur shock effects ..........and put the streets in darkness ......after i blow the Fuze!!

.......... i approached this brawl with no rage or rapture/ cos ur a nameless rapper/ why did u accept? is shame a factor?/ dude, ur gettin slain in laughter/ cos ur last brawl was a joke.............if ur punches really sick wud u have to explain em after??/
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by fuckyouhard: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
tysonnn:
nigga, why do you hate me? I did'nt even vote against you
Tell me what i did to offend you?
Others do not complain when i vote!
Can you proff that i am that bruce?
listen........even lagunna voted against me but he's allowed to vote in my brawls every time! it's my personal wish not to have u pokin ur nose in my affairs. i think it's in the new rules now to underscore ppl u don't want in ur battles............ nigga please!
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by mikuz(m): 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks voters : FYH wins and qualifies for the semi-final.
Re: * * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Fuckyouhard Vs Testerfuze ~ * * by tysonnn(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
fuckyouhard: listen........even lagunna voted against me but he's allowed to vote in my brawls every time! it's my personal wish not to have u pokin ur nose in my affairs. i think it's in the new rules now to underscore ppl u don't want in ur battles............ nigga please!
aii

i aint poken nose... Sute yoself

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Lyrics[commercial] / Facebook Rampage : Theprekky Vs Mikuz / Elymaxiimus Vs Liricyst[the Holocaust Rap Tourney Final]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.