Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? (5328 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please my fellow Nairalanders, help me explain how possible it is for someone to bath for one full hour, 22 minutes in the bathroom talk more of the fact that its a guy that does that, hmm..
Just went to my friend's family house this evening, he wanted us to go for an outing so we had to wait for his brother to bath and dress up. This guy entered the bathroom and came out 1 hour, 22 minutes later. Its not like its a bathroom that has a toilet or bathtub, I was amazed, my friend himself told me that it has been his brother's lifestyle and habit for very long time now.
Make una tell me what a slim guy like him is scrubbing to stay that long, I can't even spend up to 25 minutes in the bathroom. SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
How does it concern you? undecided

10 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
I guess d guy still dey primary or sec skul.

wen he enter uni na 30secs he go take dey bath. sometimes na to just wash body with pure water wen water no dey

2 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
I think he must have self-service(according to the buzz word on Nairaland for Masturbat3

3 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Enters bathroom=» gets unclad==» brings out super glue==» self-service for 1hr 10 mins==» Bathe for 12mins==» comes out of the bathroom

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
He was washing away his sins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote
author=tosyne2much]Enters bathroom=» gets unclad==» brings out
vaseline==» self-service for 1hr 10 mins==» Bathe for 12mins==» comes
out of the bathroom[/quote]

From experience rightwink
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by EmoBoy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2014

Thats what he's doing

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by valmunich(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
He's just a bloody self-servicer grin

Why was my *w@nker* changed to self-service? sad
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Mention(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baddestguyp: I guess d guy still dey primary or sec skul.

wen he enter uni na 30secs he go take dey bath. sometimes na to just wash body with pure water wen water no dey
Lol... Funny dude..
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Mention(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Enters bathroom=» gets unclad==» brings out vaseline==» self-service for 1hr 10 mins==» Bathe for 12mins==» comes out of the bathroom
Coming from a professional... Bros I hail

2 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Enters bathroom=» gets unclad==» brings out vaseline==» self-service for 1hr 10 mins==» Bathe for 12mins==» comes out of the bathroom
Lolz...
grin grin grin
Looks like someone is talking frm xperience hia ooo.. grin
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta:

From experience rightwink
I don't self- service... Oooooh common I don pass dat level... grin

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tobinshunt:
Lolz...
grin grin grin
Looks like someone is talking frm xperience hia ooo.. grin
frm experience ke? Wait first oooo !! This is 2014, do people still self-service ?
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by MisterLongman(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
The guy dey self-service for over an hour...... That nigga should be a IndecentStar cum wankstar........ Which kind english be indecentstar ( nawa for nairaland word detective)

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Odunharry(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta: He was washing away his sins
lolz...d guy sin plenti b dat

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by chocolateme(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Surprisingly all of you are on the same side that he maybe self servicing but I actually thought that initially but his bros dismissed the idea saying that washing his two feet alone takes time not to talk of the rest of his body but I still find it hard to believe. But come to think of it, let's say he's wasn't self servicing, what else do u think that can make an individual stay that long?
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
chocolateme: Surprisingly all of you are on the same side that he maybe self servicing but I actually thought that initially but his bros dismissed the idea saying that washing his two feet alone takes time not to talk of the rest of his body but I still find it hard to believe. But come to think of it, let's say he's wasn't self servicing, what else do u think that can make an individual stay that long?
if he wasn't self servicing, maybe he was servicing him self

3 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by ideyhere(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
chocolateme: Surprisingly all of you are on the same side that he maybe self servicing but I actually thought that initially but his bros dismissed the idea saying that washing his two feet alone takes time not to talk of the rest of his body but I still find it hard to believe. But come to think of it, let's say he's wasn't self servicing, what else do u think that can make an individual stay that long?

Okay...he use to go to their ogbanje meeting from the bathroom lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP,are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
chocolateme: Please my fellow Nairalanders, help me explain how possible it is for someone to bath for one full hour, 22 minutes in the bathroom talk more of the fact that its a guy that does that, hmm..
Just went to my friend's family house this evening, he wanted us to go for an outing so we had to wait for his brother to bath and dress up. This guy entered the bathroom and came out 1 hour, 22 minutes later. Its not like its a bathroom that has a toilet or bathtub, I was amazed, my friend himself told me that it has been his brother's lifestyle and habit for very long time now.
Make una tell me what a slim guy like him is scrubbing to stay that long, I can't even spend up to 25 minutes in the bathroom. SMH!
25mins lol. Do you work where dey extract crude oil or you be plumber? No offence... For me if na only to bath average 10mins, if na to bath and poopoo about 15mins... 1hr 22mins grin that's epic bruh.

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Odilafta: He was washing away his sins

Not funny.

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Medunah: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Aw do u expect us to know what he was doing? Why dont u jz ask him urself?

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2014
OliverPin: 25mins lol. Do you work where dey extract crude oil or you be plumber? No offence... For me if na only to bath average 10mins, if na to bath and poopoo about 15mins... 1hr 22mins grin that's epic bruh.
btw why guys go dey baff for 25 mins sef, shey na pig industry him dey work ni ? Abi na welder him be ni or na bricklayer? I tire ooooo
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by marieolae(f): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Yh I think u shud jus ask him
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Wait

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Fweshdude(m): 12:52am On Sep 08, 2014
E ƒı† bε sαγ hım dεγ bჃ ωı†h ırση spσηgε.

grin grin
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Him been de wash de bathroom

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by tellwisdom: 4:43am On Sep 08, 2014
You sure sey he no dey romance the wall?? sad

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Playing
Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by Chanchit: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Just be careful of what you do in your house, xpecially when visitors are around, cos you go just see your thread for NL.
Btw, for a guy, 5mins is enough to bath.

1 Like

Re: 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? by pigin: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2014
I don't think the dude was self servicing, haba self service for 1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The
Bathroom, the dude would be stretched out of the bathroom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Catch Phrases Nigerians Have Adopted From The Jenifa Series / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard / I'm Finish, About To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.