Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51252 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2014
One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep

Most beautiful Ladies are still single...

I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...

[b:

My friends [/b]have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by jhimmiefolush(m): 3:55am On Sep 08, 2014
"Men they say are attractedby what they see (beauty)and women by what hear"
Beauty in this sense, is the point of attraction and the begining of the connection but men as logical beings see beyond beauty before they decide to spend the rest of their life with a woman. They look for good attitude, character, flexibility, family orientations etc.
Most beautiful women don't have these inward cahracteristics men look out for except an attitude to keep up with their strength which is. Their beauty but the not so beautiful ones have a a blend of all these charaters in marriageble proportions.

My opinion sha

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ayukdaboss(m): 3:55am On Sep 08, 2014
@Poster above me.
Yes the "ugly" ones are getting married every Saturday while the pretty women are on their bridal train forming Tomb Raider grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by naijaboiy: 4:00am On Sep 08, 2014
This will make front page I guess cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lomaxx: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2014
Men have upgraded. Beauty with no brains is a liability. No beauty with good brains is an asset. The good thing with beauty is it can be worked upon. The bad thing about brains is- once you don't have it, you don't have it.

248 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2014
@ perry 2020... I didn't do it on purpose. I wasn't ready for commitment and she wanted me... What do you expect me to do... Outside that, they are some traits I found in her that was not pleasant to me... I never told her we were going to date before it happens... I was also scared she wasn't single base on her beauty... I thought she just needed me... So we enjoyed ourselves ...
There is nothing like Ugly in my post... No woman is ugly but there are women that are very beautiful like you... Just imagine you telling somebody you are still single... My dear, it will be difficult to believe....
Guy are not deceivers as you said... Beauty like yours attract them to you and when that personality they are looking for is not there.... They walk away... But they can't just walk away like that now...

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 4:42am On Sep 08, 2014
Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 5:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Lying about relationship status--- some do that any way... When you get closer to them, you findout they re lonely...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: @ perry 2020... I didn't do it on purpose. I wasn't ready for commitment and she wanted me... What do you expect me to do... Outside that, they are some traits I found in her that was not pleasant to me... I never told her we were going to date before it happens... I was also scared she wasn't single base on her beauty... I thought she just needed me... So we enjoyed ourselves ...
There is nothing like Ugly in my post... No woman is ugly but there are women that are very beautiful like you... Just imagine you tell somebody you are still single... My dear, it will be difficult to believe....
Guy are not deceivers as you said... Beauty like yours attract them to you and when that personality they are looking for is not there.... They walk away... But they can't just walk away like that now...
Op you are generalising. Poor nd insecure peeps alway come of with this "yeye" so called observation. It's just a "yeye" observation that is borne out of jealousy. They are jealous cos the can't cope with the competion so the resort to petty xter assasination like this. Did i hear u say u ditched a beautiful collegue cos were not ready for comtmnt? Abi na because u tink say u no go fit deal with the competion?.... Anyway, all the well to do guys i know of are either dating or married to a beautiful and smart babe. The P squares, Tu babas...even d frog eyed eBola Thifnubu and others. So maybe the day i see a rich celebrity dude marrying ur village oracle then i will listen to u lots. Abeg i dey slp-type so no vex if d post offend u.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dygeasy(m): 5:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Why is this a topic for discussion?

The trivial issues guys concern themselves with sef. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by holyboss: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Oops! Temme me why some handsome guyz r still Virgin at 21-25 and I will give u my one cent opinion tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Whatever...

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by sirjohnson(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Guys, I found this short article on Why You Should Get An UnntractiveGirlfriend/Wife Here They give better sex, love you more etc. You may want to disagree with me but after reading it, you will thank me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by rill: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Another baseless generalisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by spectramissile: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Davido falls in love with "Emma Nyra"

Continue to see more of pictures and tweet HERE

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by bruno419(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
jobless mods

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by tejpot(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Well they are looking for a man that will be boxed enough to service the beauty. You don't expect them to patronize poor guys eeh? The more beautiful they are the more expensive they are to maintain wink

18 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by radiorebel(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Comment loading
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
This Monday morning?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by drnairalov: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
fp already *angryface..U do ur thing and clean your mouth. .izookay...may some1 do their thing and clean their mouth for ur daughter too .. oya say Amen nah.. see im mouth i do my thing nd clean my mouth..mtscheeeeeeeeeew!!!.

U sabi mod ni.

Nairaland front Page reducing I.Q since 1960 ..Seun bet why

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ebolablast: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
wait

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by EmoBoy(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by opportunist: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
d.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Standard007(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
WOW!!!!! grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by datguru: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Pissure of ur kind/type of beautiful girl..........or.......... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Jaygrl(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2014
undecided Like seriously, how did this get to front page I guess the MOD did it with sleepy eyes grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lilprinze: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
I think why most beautiful girls are single is because most beautiful girls are highly admired by lots of guys and once you are in a relationship with a girl you won't like her to be admired by oder guys and they are highly competitive the more the admirers the less guys want to go into a serious relationship with them.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lurvy: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: [size=16pt].....I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...[/size]

undecided[size=16pt]@OP, Please what is the meaning of the above phrase in bold??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: h

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / Should I Marry This Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.