Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Want To Know Anyone That Have Contact On How To Get Venuezuela Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Know Anyone That Have Contact On How To Get Venuezuela Visa? (764 Views)

Know Anyone With Surname Omokeye From Oro/igbaja Area? / Does Anybody Have Contact Of Oman And Yemen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Anyone That Have Contact On How To Get Venuezuela Visa? by olajimi07(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
nairalander i have a friend now in nigeria who want to travel to venuezuela so i would
like to know how and what it take to get the visa so that i can help my friend
Re: I Want To Know Anyone That Have Contact On How To Get Venuezuela Visa? by kenforum(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
Olajimi,
Yes,i can arrange the Visa for your friend to travel to venezuela.Contact me immediately to know how and what it will take to get the package.Call Ken:08052778461,08037060650.

(1) (Reply)

Steps On Getting Us Via Anyone Here Or Help / Any Nigeria In France / Visiting Toronto Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.