Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,445 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80181 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2019
NiceGuy56:
Ghanaian women are fine! But what do you guys think about Colombian girls?
Ghana women are not fine undecided
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BlcoChina2018: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2019
You called a human being, beautifully and wonderfully made in the image of God, not beautiful? Can you create an ant? Some of you Nigerians just talk anyhow! And do you realize what could be fine or beautiful to you may not be beautiful to another person?. Ever heard the expression, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

Frankly, it is time you Nigerians stop playing God! No wonder your country is falling apart cool

AngryNigerian22:
Ghana women are not fine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BlcoChina2018: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Oh boy, I like your term ..........Bokogerians! Sounds great, very great grin Fuckeduppedness grin
buzzmania:
Don't mind these bokogerians.They know too damn well Ghanaian ladies are uniquely beautiful but will never admit it for pride sake.
By the way,never fall for their scams oo.As the saying goes''the fear of bokogerians is the begining of...
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by BlcoChina2018: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Yes, she is beautiful, ediot! You have a problem with that, f00l?

tope3x:
did u just say you are BEAUTI-FOOL? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin...If truly this is what you call BEAUTY in Ghana, then i give up

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
You called a human being, beautifully and wonderfully made in the image of God, not beautiful? Can you create an ant? Some of you Nigerians just talk anyhow! And do you realize what could be fine or beautiful to you may not be beautiful to another person?. Ever heard the expression, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?

Frankly, it is time you Nigerians stop playing God! No wonder your country is falling apart cool

I don't give a shlt now get lost

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Kandycandybaby: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Dreyl:
i'm not hating on your country bro,because i have ghanaian pals,
am just saying the gospel truth and also the Average Nigerian don't find Ghanaian women facially attractive including me..

That’s fine we don’t find Nigerian women and men facially attractive nobody likes ur women Kenyan men don’t like you guys , sa ,African American and Caribbean’s
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by APCNig: 7:29am On Oct 26, 2021
borga112:

Bitter nigerian chill grin grin grin

Black charcoal Ghanaian, stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mysticwarrior(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2021
osystein:
Here's the source of the Ranking, ranker.com http://ranker.com/list/african-countries-with-the-most-beautiful-women/louisfranciscoteonmazei

don't see Ghana on the list, which has a weak ranking methodology anyway

top 15 on ranker.com

Egypt
Tunisia
Algeria
Morocco
Libya
Ethiopia
Eritrea
Somalia
Madagascar
Mauritius
Comoros
Mauritania
South Africa
Angola
Seychelles
you just carry all the north African countries out for front, Ethiopia has the most beautiful women in Africa. During the 2001 African female nations cup in Warri I was there live, the 22 ladies representing the Ethiopian national team were graced with exceptional beauty. The heart of the crowed was deeply moved by the beauty of those women, and they were given full support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K / Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.