Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

His's Best Readers On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / His's Best Readers On Nairaland (1206 Views)

Do You Know That Readers Make Better Lovers (A Secret) / Albert Einstein(his Best Work And His Greatest Mistake). / Simple Mathematics Test That The Whole Of My Site Readers Couldn't Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Have Been Looking For Good Readers And less Big Talkers On This Site, It Seems I'm The Only One.
(Edited just found one)

To qualify You Must Have Stayed More Than a Month Online With Less Than 500 posts. (Minus data loss)

Formula, 1month= 500 post

1. https://www.nairaland.com/kemiola89 Kemiola89

2. https://www.nairaland.com/zeanslim Zeanslim

3. Feel free to add yours. Tried Finding But none. (Still finding)

1 Like

Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by Donlino(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2014
You're serious right now?! undecided

Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Donlino: You're serious right now?! undecided

If you ain't interested , Just pass.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by slap1(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Calling people noise makers because they -- maybe -- have more to contribute than you is a bit insulting.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: Calling people noise makers because they -- maybe -- have more to contribute than you is a bit insulting.
Try to be optimistic, I don't ...mean any harm, Everyone makes noise...I just termed it that.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by Lordseyad(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2014
With this Post- Welcome to the league..

U get what Am saying?
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Lordseyad: With this Post- Welcome to the league..

U get what Am saying?

Nope, What Do You Mean ?
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
He probably needs to get his head outta his behind.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by ionsman: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is this hunger or what? Someone will just wake up in the morning,no food and Ahem; decide to post trash on Nairaland.... Sad......
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by nwaobitex: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
who is dis guide
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by slap1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
zeanslim:
Try to be optimistic, I don't ...mean any harm, Everyone makes noise...I just termed it that.
OK. How about "big talkers''?
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: OK. How about "big talkers''?

You can create a thread for that bro.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
CertifiedFreak: He probably needs to get his head outta his behind.

Your username says so
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
ionsman: Is this hunger or what? Someone will just wake up in the morning,no food and Ahem; decide to post trash on Nairaland.... Sad......

You Look more Like a Hungry Person to Me. Pathetic .
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
nwaobitex: who is dis guide

Guide
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by slap1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
zeanslim:

You can create a thread for that bro.
Just suggesting an alternative to "noisemakers". That's all. I'm not thread-hungry.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by ionsman: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
zeanslim:

You Look more Like a Hungry Person to Me. Pathetic .
Lmao......I guess that is sarcasm right?
Now listen little boy, I have enough to feed you till you become sensible in life....Now go and read your books.....
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: Just suggesting an alternative to "noisemakers". That's all. I'm not thread-hungry.

Some Big talkies , makes too much unnecessary post some times, without reading and understanding the message/ post (or something different from the entire tread) while the main contributor are the ones that offer suggestion or opinions about the thread/post.

Most good readers Only reply post, when they find ..The big talkers (main noise makers) lost, from the post, (turning a very intelligent post into a war ground or their private bed rooms) wrong reply...I.e people that read headlines and just comment , very abusive or finding solution to someone needy when others can't etc..

That's why I termed it 'Less noise makers' everyone makes noise. but your way tho.... since it might look insulting to most big talkers (your term)

1 Like

Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
ionsman:
Lmao......I guess that is sarcasm right?
Now listen little boy, I have enough to feed you till you become sensible in life....Now go and read your books.....

I guess you are a very unintelligent fellow, I don't Have anything to claim to someone that reasons like a 5year old.
Read books, very funny...I guess by my age..your slow ass was still in school.. sorry man.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by ionsman: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
zeanslim:

I guess you are a very unintelligent fellow, I don't Have anything to claim to someone that reasons like a 5year old.
Read books, very funny...I guess by my age..your slow ass was still in school.. sorry man.
Okay sire.....my continuous involvement in this altercation would be degrading...... So, 'Intelligent' fellow, revel in your ocean of intelligence..... Please don't quote me again except you want to prove me right that you are a little boy.... Nice day geezer
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
ionsman:
Okay sire.....my continuous involvement in this altercation would be degrading...... So, 'Intelligent' fellow, revel in your ocean of intelligence..... Please don't quote me again except you want to prove me right that you are a little boy.... Nice day geezer

Thanks, For Staying Away. This you should have done a long time ago.. if you had nothing positive to offer.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by aboyaji(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
zeanslim: Have Been Looking For Good Readers And less Big Talkers On This Site, It Seems I'm The Only One.

To qualify You Must Have Stayed More Than a Month Online With Less Than 500 posts. (Minus data loss)

Formula, 1month= 500 post

1. https://www.nairaland.com/zeanslim

2. Feel free to add yours. Tried Finding But none.
you don't even have a single 'like' in your dp. I think ............
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
aboyaji: you don't even have a single 'like' in your dp. I think ............

This is Nairaland not instagram, Thank you.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by Leitner: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
More like the most Jobless nairalander
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Leitner: More like the most Jobless nairalander

Your definition doesn't even rhyme a bit. Try again
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by suzzyman: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
aboyaji: you don't even have a single 'like' in your dp. I think ............

Wanted to check yours , smh nothing just wasted my mb.
Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by Youngsage: 12:33am On Sep 13, 2014
*sighs*
Another waste of thread space.

utter balderdash.

Even the op has derailed his own thread! Nuff said.
Thread closed

Re: His's Best Readers On Nairaland by zeanslim(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Youngsage: *sighs*
Another waste of thread space.

utter balderdash.

Even the op has derailed his own thread! Nuff said.
Thread closed

Another Twaddle,

Do you Big Talkers, Have a Problem with moving On When you ain't interested ?
This thread ain't For you so I don't expect it to be Useful for you. Just Pass..I mean Shift..

(1) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle,burna Boy,kore And Others 'burn Down' OAU / "Fear of Poverty Made Me The Best", Bells University's Best Graduate - Vanguard / Why Not Try This.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.