Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. (3403 Views)

I Was Invited For A Job I Am Not Qualified For With My Certificate / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / I have set a record. I was Invited. (2) (3) (4)

I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
I jst got an interview invite for the post of a receptionist please who knows their salary range and the likely questions I should expect. Please help. The interview is tomorrow. Thanks
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by rexibity(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: I jst got an interview invite for the post of a receptionist please who knows their salary range and the likely questions I should expect. Please help. The interview is tomorrow. Thanks
also got thaat invite...
but i have this feeling they are not 4real.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2014
rexibity:
also got thaat invite...
but i have this feeling they are not 4real.
Why do you think it is not real? Is it the hotel name that starts with Travel? I don't want to put the name here for privacy purpose I spoke with the lady few minutes ago. Why do you think it is not real and what post did you apply for?
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Why don't you guys just act smart and type the address on Google or type the hotel name and search for it.
If it is Travel House at Lekki where they charge a flat fee of N10, 000 per month then they are real. Though not a big hotel but I can guess a pay of not lower that N40, 000.
Check nairamode.com for all this vacancy info.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
NairaMode: Why don't you guys just act smart and type the address on Google or type the hotel name and search for it.
If it is Travel House at Lekki where they charge a flat fee of N10, 000 per month then they are real. Though not a big hotel but I can guess a pay of not lower that N40, 000.
Check nairamode.com for all this vacancy info.
Yea I already googled the hotel that was why I even called the lady I know they are real that is why I'm not doubting the invite. I opened this thread just to know the likely questions and the salary range incase anyone works there. It is actually my first hotel interview hence I don't want to go there and fumble. Thanks
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by rexibity(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: Why do you think it is not real? Is it the hotel name that starts with Travel? I don't want to put the name here for privacy purpose I spoke with the lady few minutes ago. Why do you think it is not real and what post did you apply for?
yea it is...
but don't relent, its only but a feeling.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
rexibity:
yea it is...
but don't relent, its only but a feeling.
Which post did you apply for? Will you be there tomorrow? The invite is real I saw the organisations details on google.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: Yea I already googled the hotel that was why I even called the lady I know they are real that is why I'm not doubting the invite. I opened this thread just to know the likely questions and the salary range incase anyone works there. It is actually my first hotel interview hence I don't want to go there and fumble. Thanks

Sorry I meant N10, 000 per night.
It might just be your regular questions of "have you ever worked in a hotel"?.
"Are you hospitable"?.
You can tell them your dad owns a hotel back at your village which may lead them to asking the challenges and possible solutions which if you can answer is a plus for you. I advice you against it though.

They may ask if you can work overnight... Then your expected salary... If it is travel house, note that they have a branch in Ring road Ibadan.
They may want to know your integrity if you are flirted with by their visitors and if you are kind enough to put them off respectfully.

All in all they may also be interested in your beauty.
Good luck.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks a lot what if I say I have never worked in a hotel before will I be disqualified? And since u said d minimum pay is 40k what if I state a salary range of 50-65 will I stand a chance?

Cc: @NairaMode
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: Thanks a lot what if I say I have never worked in a hotel before will I be disqualified? And since u said d minimum pay is 40k what if I state a salary range of 50-65 will I stand a chance?

Cc: @NairaMode

The salary was a guess.
Besides I don't even know the hotel. The name was just a guess.
I know nothing about them. All I did was give you ideas.
If you say you don't have hotel experience it doesn't really matter. Convince them that you will do a great job. Let them trust you that you will deliver. That's all that matters.

Please get back for more inquiries.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok thanks
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: Ok thanks

Sure thing.
Send me an email.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by rexibity(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
DoveQueen: Which post did you apply for? Will you be there tomorrow? The invite is real I saw the organisations details on google.
ok, I cnt say o!
but I guess not.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
rexibity:
ok, I cnt say o!
but I guess not.
I asked u d post u applied for/was invited for.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by 100Cents: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why hotel ?

Smh..

Ndi ara !
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by MissIndependent(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Google is your friend.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by rexibity(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2014
DoveQueen: I asked u d post u applied for/was invited for.
it was nt stated, just an interview!
pls brief us on how it went?
tnks.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by esthersharon88: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
rexibity:
it was nt stated, just an interview!
pls brief us on how it went?
tnks.
How was d interview?op it went well
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by tundeayo2020: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
esthersharon88:

How was d interview?op it went well
dovequeen and rexibity how market, hope them nor use una do money grin grin grin grin[b] lol[/b]
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by rexibity(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2018
tundeayo2020:

dovequeen and rexibity how market, hope them nor use una do money grin grin grin grin[b] lol[/b]
hehehe...not atall.
Re: I Was Invited For An Interview In A Hotel In Lekki Please Help. by tundeayo2020: 8:51pm On May 02, 2018
rexibity:
hehehe...not atall.
ose baba. so wetin come do dove queen?

Still Looking For Job? This is all you need.. / I Got A Job With Glaxosmithkline Gsk Agbara. / N-power: FG To Disqualify Those Without Teaching Qualifications