Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (53154 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Collynzo16: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
The fact that Obasanjo's son is fighting in the north east doesn't make Obasanjo the best President or even a good one, people get real!
His son could have insisted on going there based on his own convictions and passion or it could be that Obasanjo only cares about himself and no one else as stated by his own daughter in that open letter of hers.

Back to the talk of OBJ being the best president, what exactly did he achieve? He left office after 8 years without building a single power station despite knowing that electricity was our biggest developmental challenge as a nation. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for a total of 12 years, the highest any single individual can boast of as President of Nigeria, so whenever the problem of bad leadership in Nigeria is being discussed, Obasanjo should be the first name to be mentioned. He had a total of 12 years to fix Nigeria, but he left it worse.
Just thought I should clear some doubts.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by GuyFawkes: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
HAH: But truly Lt col don't lead platoon but battalion which is normally above 500 officers and soldiers

A battalion can range from 400 to 1000 soldiers,usually made up of 4 companies at least.If 24 soldiers were killed in the so called platoon it means they were almost wiped out .
His rank commands a battalion definitely
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by experimentist: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Collynzo16: The fact that Obasanjo's son is fighting in the north east doesn't make Obasanjo the best President or even a good one, people get real?
His son could have insisted on going there based on his own convictions and passion or it could be that Obasanjo only cares about himself and no one else as stated by his own daughter in that open letter of hers.

Back to the talk of OBJ being the best president, what exactly did he achieve? He left power after 8 years without building a single power station despite knowing that electricity was our biggest developmental challenge as a nation. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for a total of 12 years, the highest any single individual can boast of as President of Nigeria, so whenever the problem of bad leadership in Nigeria is being discussed, Obasanjo should be the first name to be mentioned. He had a total of 12 years to fix Nigeria, but he left it worse.
Seconded...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by tit(f): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
oduastates: Get well son.
This is why Obj will forever remain the best president ever.
Despite being able to use connection to move his son to a parastatal like NNPC,a nigerian embassy overseas or a desk job in Abuja .

At least,
He has a son fighting for a country he believes in.
Unlike the children of the other thieves ,who you will only see partying and shopping in London ,newyork , Paris ,milan and Dubai .
No job,
No Service ,
No Use,
Just simply a bunch of parasites.

when one of his children was caught stealing did you guys not disown him/her?
you hypocrites said he was an adult who was responsible for his/her actions.
Now you want to ascribe this gallant colleague's actions to the grand thief.

You are, honestly, a hypocrite
and we know that hypocrites are never honest.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by eluquenson(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Obasanjo sorry oh
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by turnstoner(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

when one of his children was caught stealing did you guys not disown him/her?
you hypocrites said he was an adult who was responsible for his/her actions.
Now you want to ascribe this gallant colleague's actions to the grand thief.

You are, honestly, a hypocrite
and we know that hypocrites are never honest.

At least he has a scion on the frontline. Who have you got on the front line, azzhole?

11 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by tit(f): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
You arzelicker.
I have shed blood for Nigeria myself.
thousands of Nigerian families have lost their kids in service for their fatherland.
the obasanjos are no better than them.
you are just a dan duri nobody.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by turnstoner(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2014
tit: You arzelicker.
I have shed blood for Nigeria myself.
thousands of Nigerian families have lost their kids in service for their fatherland.
the obasanjos are no better than them.
you are just a dan duri nobody.

Too bad!
Wasted blood.
Nobody knows you!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by tit(f): 12:45am On Sep 09, 2014
And i am not complaining.
I shed my blood willingly.
I did not do it for your praise or appreciation.
Your kind is the type that groom tyrants in the land.

the thousands of servicemen that have shed the blood, unnoticed and unsung, will reject any platitudes your type spout.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by karlmax2: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2014
@DefenceInfoNG: UPDATE: Counter Terrorist Troops today carried out an attack on Insurgents in #Mubi town, Adamawa state. In the fierce battle to root.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by karlmax2: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2014
@DefenceInfoNG: ...root out the insurgents, scores of insurgents lost their lives while several others escaped with fatal gunshot wounds #Mubi /2"
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by karlmax2: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2014
"@DefenceInfoNG: 2 Officers and 3 Soldiers who were wounded in the battle are currently receiving treatment in a Military Medical Facility #MubiOperation /3
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by tpia1: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2014
lord have mercy.

who were the others?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by agabusta: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16: The fact that Obasanjo's son is fighting in the north east doesn't make Obasanjo the best President or even a good one, people get real!

Back to the talk of OBJ being the best president, what exactly did he achieve? He left office after 8 years without building a single power station despite knowing that electricity was our biggest developmental challenge as a nation. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for a total of 12 years, the highest any single individual can boast of as President of Nigeria, so whenever the problem of bad leadership in Nigeria is being discussed, Obasanjo should be the first name to be mentioned. He had a total of 12 years to fix Nigeria, but he left it worse.

Try and get ur facts right before engaging in senseless criticisms. Obasanjo built a good number of the power stations we have in Nigeria today.

Obasanjo built the Jebba and the  Shiroro Dam power staions, and he prepared the foundation of Egbin power plant which President Shehu Shagari completed and commissioned.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obj-to-ibb-you-re-a-fool-at-70-ibb-to-obj-you-re-a-plunderer/96695/

During his 8 year tenure he laid the foundation of about 11 power plants. He completed some while others were nearing completion. Examples include Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoji, Geregu, Afam II,
Ikot Abasi-Ibom Power(Obasanjo's FG was a partner for its construction),

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8057&Itemid=0

Everybody knows Obasanjo messed up. But that does not mean we should not acknowledge those things he did.

He was a greedy and mean man tht lost the opportunity to turn this country around.

But he has a very good quality which was that he was nationalistic in his thinking and approach. He was not a tribalistic leader.

22 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by DIVINE78: 5:08am On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128: first good shot all these while.
Next will be jonathan's son, tinubu's daughter, buhari's son, ndume's son, and other crazy leaders we have in nigeria

Nigeria leaders must feel pains commoners are feeling in this country
I'm I the only one that noticed this ibo boy did not mention any ibo man's son and he got 9 likes?

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by oluwafemi113(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2014
An Army Engr is not supposed to be a combatant leading troops at the frontlines.And by the virtue of his rank he was supposed to be leading a battalion and not a platoon
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Mention(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2014
DIVINE78:
I'm I the only one that noticed this ibo boy did not mention any ibo man's son and he got 9 likes?
How many Igbo leaders do you have in the federal level??
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Collynzo16: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
agabusta:

Try and get ur facts right before engaging in senseless criticisms. Obasanjo built a good number of the power stations we have in Nigeria today.

Obasanjo built the Jebba and the Shiroro Dam power staions, and he prepared the foundation of Egbin power plant which President Shehu Shagari completed and commissioned.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obj-to-ibb-you-re-a-fool-at-70-ibb-to-obj-you-re-a-plunderer/96695/

During his 8 year tenure he laid the foundation of about 11 power plants. He completed some while others were nearing completion. Examples include Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoji, Geregu, Afam II,
Ikot Abasi-Ibom Power(Obasanjo's FG was a partner for its construction),

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8057&Itemid=0

Everybody knows Obasanjo messed up. But that does not mean we should not acknowledge those things he did.

He was a greedy and mean man tht lost the opportunity to turn this country around.

But he has a very good quality which was that he was nationalistic in his thinking and approach. He was not a tribalistic leader.
My statement was very clear, Obasanjo left power after 8 years in 2007 without building a single power station, what is there in laying an imaginary foundation? Is that alll he could achieve in 8 years?
Instead of dribbling around and posting vague links, can you name just one power plant he completed between 1999 and 2007? Just one.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by koikoi2(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2014
He's not dead, he was shot in d leg and he's receiving treatment. Thk God he's a brave soldier unlike his father who ran away from d battle front during d civil war. gringrin gringrin
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by cocoduck: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2014
at collynzo Don't mind that m0f0 they are all obj worshipers
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by agabusta: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16:
My statement was very clear, Obasanjo left power after 8 years in 2007 without building a single power station, what is there in laying an imaginary foundation? Is that alll he could achieve in 8 years?
Instead of dribbling around and posting vague links, can you name just one power plant he completed between 1999 and 2007? Just one.

It seems u re engaging in selective reading, if not, u should have seen where I stated that some were completed.

Six of these stations were completed before he left. I have already listed the 6 for u.

U didn't limit ur assertion to only his 8 yrs democratic rule, tht was why I proved u otherwise.

I'm not an Obasanjo fan, I didn't even vote for him the 2 times he stood for election, but that u want to criticise someone does not mean u should turn d truth upside down.

This is so common in this country and it irritates me. Criticise appropriately pls.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by agabusta: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by edo3(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
oduastates: Get well son.
This is why Obj will forever remain the best president ever.
Despite being able to use connection to move his son to a parastatal like NNPC,a nigerian embassy overseas or a desk job in Abuja .

At least,
He has a son fighting for a country he believes in.
Unlike the children of the other thieves ,who you will only see partying and shopping in London ,newyork , Paris ,milan and Dubai .
No job,
No Service ,
No Use,
Just simply a bunch of parasites.
Yes obj,,the best elder stateman nigeria ever had..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by edo3(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2014
GuyFawkes: I'm guessing he is a lieutenant not a Lt Col,no way a lieutenant colonel will command a platoon
Mr man,,na u demote am??oga obj na member of 45 or 46RC and a great burmese...get well soon sir..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by GuyFawkes: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
edo3: Mr man,,na u demote am??oga obj na member of 45 or 46RC and a great burmese...get well soon sir..
undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Mimisboygreat: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Bashirfuntua: .
If I catshu ehn?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by MrDoGood(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
MANGAM: Rip to the death dead soldiers
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by deeobserver209(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Get well soon.
More grease to Nigerian Army.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.

He didn't die
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
edo3: Yes obj,,the best elder stateman nigeria ever had..
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Lilimax(f): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Thanking God for his life.
RIP to his dead colleagues cry
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128: first good shot all these while.
Next will be jonathan's son, tinubu's daughter, buhari's son, ndume's son, and other crazy leaders we have in nigeria

Nigeria leaders must feel pains commoners are feeling in this country
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.