Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (53137 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by omega2128(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

Of course I'm angry!! And why won't I, when we have useless kids like you running up and down nairaland posting CRAP like this? Do you think it's easy leaving your wife and children to fight and probably die for your country? The men and women of armed forces (including OBJ ' S son) are out there in the battlefield, and many have paid the ultimate price for us Nigerians, yet you still typed THIS?! What is wrong with you? Or will you feel great if someone asked that your child be killed? Take your own advice and USE YOUR FCKING HEAD!

OBJ may have been an old a$$ hole supreme, but his son DESERVES our respect. And yes, I lived up. 'was born there, raised there, and worked there. So I know what's going there.

Gallant nigeria soldiers are now coward running from what they are trained for because looters we have in nigeria. If Obasanjo did right thing when he was in govt, we would have better war for our soldiers to fight. If Obasanjo created mess, then its not my fault if his son takes bullet for it. And I've better remedial for your anger- JUMP INTO NEAREST LAGOON.
What so special in Obasanjo's son taking bullet for his country, after all, he is a soldier. All I wish for is for more nigerians (jonathan's son, tinubu's son, alli mondu sheriff's son, you and others) to take bullets for our country just like over 12,000 innocent nigerians and countless patriotic soldiers killed by boko haram. Did I ask too much?
Idiotard like you, read comment take off his clothes and put on baskets. Through you I know that common sense is not common. You need to see vet doctor, you're running out of med.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by mastengsynergy: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm...... Boko Haram's end is in sight. with this development, the federal Govt will find immediate solution to the insurgencies.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by pastormustwac: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
MANGAM: Rip to the death soldiers
You cannot even speak simple english, and yet you were first to comment. Anyway, judging from your username, I am not surprised.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Y do I nurse d feelin dis story was made up to exonorate Obj fr any involvement wit BH? *jst thinkin*

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Abdngna: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli: Rip dead soldiers, its a pity we allowed boko haram swell in numbers.
s

Na who don allowed dem to swell in number to d extent that, dey r now persistently seizing towns nd cities from Nigeria's armed forces almost unchallenged from d latter?
BH have now seized almost ten if not above towns and cities of the north eastern Nigeria from d country's forces, nd all d cities nd towns captured are well known but unfortunately up to now the country's forces couldn't be able to recapture even one of them.

Na who's responsibility and fault to have not stop dem from swelling since they were not up to this state? Everyone know hm!

So either of the following two things must be behind the continuity of this BH insurgency tins, vizz:
1. Either it's a ploy aimed at achieving one selfished interest or the other by some group of people, or,
2. It's as a result of the cluelessness, incapability, total failure and lack of technical knowhow of how to handle insurgency by the govt. of the current president of the nation.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by chemicool: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: b4 he was(obj)was sworn in as first democratically elected president,he probably took an oath to defend and serve this country with his life,so if he didn't carry out his solemn oath,,,,,,let's just say karma is a biatch......sins of the fathers or maybe just fate.

You must be crazy!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Tonylyte(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

How do you know if he had fought Boko Haram then, they would not be fighting now, person?
Rettarded mollusc....bread-magult hw far?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Rettarded mollusc....bread-magult hw far?

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Tonylyte(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up! U roaches box.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Sagamite(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! U roaches box.

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by lumeneng22: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Methink that sahara reporters are boko haram media network and sympertisers. Why emphasizing on obj son when over 24 sojas were killed.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Tonylyte(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

U are a ratbag....
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
purplesummer:
Lol, oga easy na. The young man is not dead yet, he was only shot on the leg. It's not yet time for him to rest in peace grin
24 are dead.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
lumeneng22: Methink that sahara reporters are boko haram media network and sympertisers. Why emphasizing on obj son when over 24 sojas were killed.
obasanjo children no dey finish oooo.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Dauda2900: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
thank God as boko haram started killing their self. now their secret will be revealed. we the northerners are crying of BH, other part of the country too are crying of BH, how can u prove that BH are ordinary civilians? thousands of lives were missing bt no body cares, now that they shoot obasanjos son evry bd is opening his dirty mouth, may the next target be in Niger delta so that we will see hw the FG will react.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by otunbadan(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: b4 he was(obj)was sworn in as first democratically elected president,he probably took an oath to defend and serve this country with his life,so if he didn't carry out his solemn oath,,,,,,let's just say karma is a biatch......sins of the fathers or maybe just fate.

Dummy can you have respect...someone died...must you blab?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by BlackTechnology: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dauda2900: thank God as boko haram started killing their self. now their secret will be revealed. we the northerners are crying of BH, other part of the country too are crying of BH, how can u prove that BH are ordinary civilians? thousands of lives were missing bt no body cares, now that they shoot obasanjos son evry bd is opening his dirty mouth, may the next target be in Niger delta so that we will see hw the FG will react.

But BH are your freedom fighters as said by you guys some months ago

Bros Sharia is sweet live under the Sharia proposed by BH it is undiluted and suitable for you guys
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Valon4ego(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.
guy, go correct the grammar
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ukajoe: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is a patriotic Nigerian that should be emulated. The young man would have worked his posting out of that deadly zone but he played a role of a good Nigerian. Wishing him quick recovery my gallant soldier.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by naijapolice: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.
. He only sustained injuries, he is still alive. Wat do u mean may his soul rest in peace?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by boombay(m): 2:41am On Sep 10, 2014

ode
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ukajoe: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2014
ukajoe: This is a patriotic Nigerian that should be emulated. The young man would have worked his posting out of that deadly zone but he played a role of a good Nigerian. Wishing him quick recovery my gallant soldier.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ocelot2006(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2014
omega2128:

Gallant nigeria soldiers are now coward running from what they are trained for because looters we have in nigeria. If Obasanjo did right thing when he was in govt, we would have better war for our soldiers to fight. If Obasanjo created mess, then its not my fault if his son takes bullet for it. And I've better remedial for your anger- JUMP INTO NEAREST LAGOON.
What so special in Obasanjo's son taking bullet for his country, after all, he is a soldier. All I wish for is for more nigerians (jonathan's son, tinubu's son, alli mondu sheriff's son, you and others) to take bullets for our country just like over 12,000 innocent nigerians and countless patriotic soldiers killed by boko haram. Did I ask too much?
Idiotard like you, read comment take off his clothes and put on baskets. Through you I know that common sense is not common. You need to see vet doctor, you're running out of med.

That's it. I now know that I'm dealing with a BUFFOON! A truely demented Billy goat. And yes, there is something special about OBJ ' S son and every other man and woman who wear the uniform of the Armed Forces, and that's the fact that they've sworn to protect this country from both foreign and domestic aggressors, something that YOU don't have the balls to do.

So why don't you take your mangina and go play with yourself, oh better still go give a live transformer a lap dance. In other words, Bleep OFF!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by klens(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by omega2128(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2014
ocelot2006:

That's it. I now know that I'm dealing with a BUFFOON! A truely demented Billy goat. And yes, there is something special about OBJ ' S son and every other man and woman who wear the uniform of the Armed Forces, and that's the fact that they've sworn to protect this country from both foreign and domestic aggressors, something that YOU don't have the balls to do.

So why don't you take your mangina and go play with yourself, oh better still go give a live transformer a lap dance. In other words, Bleep OFF!

I can see you are still angry.
Take that home remedial I prescribed but if symptoms persist after two days- see your vet doctors
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by segjosh(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
RIP to the fallen soldiers. I know we shall succeed one day
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Emmafrancis:

when your ideal leader ran off to abidjan

And yours drank lipton tea in abokki jail.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by zynzyn(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014

Ah Aaaah dem no talk say he die now! Na woundjor he woundjor!!

Na so u hate OBJ reach?! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hertz9te(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
boombay:

ode
to you and 3 others,I hope your dad's ate not native doctors and politicians....cos Damn ull reap what he sowed on your behalf....exodus 20:5
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by solara: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2014

Did you even read before commenting
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ocelot2006(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
omega2128:

I can see you are still angry.
Take that home remedial I prescribed but if symptoms persist after two days- see your vet doctors

You need those prescription way more than I do. Now buzz off, a$$ wipe.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by franklingud(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
dat man wicked oo undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.