Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7298 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2014
LFJ:

So CAN is now a political party. If CAN takes this position and the Muslims too go similar way, how is your beloved GEJ going meet the requirement to become Nigeria President?
are you kidding me? Muslims have taken a violent stance which is the height of this position we are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2014
anag0900:

your bling bling gej footmat, jet balling, fifty cent wannabe orisajafuck. can organise any of his hang-on to spew that thrash.
LMAO!! This comment is fuccking hilarious!

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2014
ChinDike:

grin grin

Choi.
what's amusing you? This is how madness starts oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by BetaBenue(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2014
I think the APC have done the needful. If dthe Igbos feel they are embarrassed by the response, they can vote for their APGA

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Billygee2u: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Apc is a devilish party 2015 go shock dem ndi ala!
APC is a group of failed politicians

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2014
LFJ:

Tell me, what is Igbo ideology or what ideology you stand for? Is it the same ideology that made you to vote against Ojukwu when he contested for presidency. The simple ideology I can ascribe to you is looking for how to take credit for what you did not work for. I can bet my life, if by tomorrow power change your tone will equally change.

Your love for GEJ is not because you genuinely love him, it is because power is with him today. If Ojukwu is alive today, and he contests against Jonathan you will call him BASTARD.
Well, it would be counter-productive arguing with you, since It's obvious you aren't letting go of your preconceived opinion off the igbos, hence no time for this your dilly-dallying.

Lastly the igbos as a distinct tribe has made it unequivocally clear that we've nothing or whatsoever to do with APC as a party, for now.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by AustineE1: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
swtdrms:
Y are u people scared of the so called investigation, is being investigation an automatic ticket to jail or defeat? Even if he wasn't named by the Australia guy, wats wrong in him being investigated? Owh! I smell the fear in ur heart....immittent heart attack, cuz u know deep deep in ur heart he has been be fighting the Igbo cause wch is a re-extension of d biafra civil far, and facing defeat for this undecleared war wil be too devastating for u guyz to bear.....sorry, i assure u, u re going to die of that heart attack, if he's not investigated now no prob, am sure the perpetrators nd sponsors of boko haram wil stil be investigated nd the truth wi b brought to lime light, wait a minute if then, many igbo individual are found culpable, that wil spel doom for, just pray nd pray hard that doesn't happen cuz if it does, i can't help u guyz from dat disgrace ndone last thing, keep on suppressing the truth from coming out as much as you can...suppress and suppress it, it only prove a point, that u re culpable as a people, but matter the suppression, it wil surely come out one day
you sound like a broken record....all you ve written is full of 'sound and fury,signifying nothing'!I cant believe i responded to a paranoiac twerp!pls dont quote me again,am a very busy mind and i dont like distractions.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by rman: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: geographically, GEJ is sure of winning SW, SE, SS, NC (don't know of others). Arithmetically, most christians won't vote APC (though its wrong, but you can ask pastor bosun why), APC will not get 1/10 votes from churches like winners, redeem, christ embassy, deeperlife and lord's chosen (these are the biggest churches in nigeria I guess). APC is as good as forget 2015.

Ethnic and religious bigot rolled into one. Smh

8 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Lordlexyy: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Lies, deceit, hate and pride makes a man so blind to reality. I sometimes marvelled at the responses of some easterners who are quick to label APC with some unscrupulous names for objectivity sake. The Apc reply to the Igbo youths which in itself was laced with objectivity and reality, which ordinarily should not warrant any form of attack, but alas, the people of inherent pride and hate will expectedly never disappoint to display to the world why they remain where they are politically. If Igbos pride so much in their numerical strength above everyone else, it will be wise to test their claims by featuring a presidential candidate under Apga lets see how it materialise instead of selling their birth right to a party where they have less grip on. Apc has spoken with no appology, Igbo do ya worst.

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lordlexyy: Lies, deceit, hate and pride makes a man so blind to reality. I sometimes marvelled at the responses of some easterners who are quick to label APC with some unscrupulous names for objectivity sake. The Apc reply to the Igbo youths which in itself was laced with objectivity and reality, which ordinarily should not warrant any form of attack, but alas, the people of inherent pride and hate will expectedly never disappoint to display to the world why they remain where they are politically. If Igbos pride so much in their numerical strength above everyone else, it will be wise to test their claims by featuring a presidential candidate under Apga lets see how it materialise instead of selling their birth right to a party where they have less grip on. Apc has spoken with no appology, Igbo do ya worst.
they never took the time to read through the ducument, just in a hurry to spew out hate, bigotry nd ignorance

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: arresa is yet to reply this post. regionally, religiously, incumbently, anyhow it is, APC will loose 2015. All these are just vacuous rants as a result of curiosity and anxiety.
Regionally, Religiously, I don't see GEJ winning in 2015! Everything works against him, except incumbency! I'm a Christian from North-Central and I can categorically tell you that, GEJ is losing my state next year! You can place your bet

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: take a stroll to any redeem church of your choice this sunday and ask them this, then you can come back to thank me for saving you from the shackles of darkness.
Which Redeem Church are you talking about? Is it the one headed by the man who owns the house opposite my house or you?

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by whitecat007: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's the funniest thing ever for an ibo to say others are paranoid, chest beaters or inferior! These are exclusively ibo attributes!
AustineE1:
you sound like a broken record....all you ve written is full of 'sound and fury,signifying nothing'!I cant believe i responded to a paranoiac twerp!pls dont quote me again,am a very busy mind and i dont like distractions.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by sujex2015: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
rman:

Ethnic and religious bigot rolled into one. Smh
that is d hard truth bro!!!
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by sujex2015: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
enigmaotr:
Regionally, Religiously, I don't see GEJ winning in 2015! Everything works against him, except incumbency! I'm a Christian from North-Central and I can categorically tell you that, GEJ is losing my state next year! You can place your bet
what a simple way of converting a muslim 2 christianity.......but I hear lai's voice rejecting d result in 2015.......regionally, jona has won d SE, NC,SS nd SW....besides which part of north central r u cos I also reside@north central nd ur info z strange 2 me..

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by sujex2015: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
enigmaotr:
Which Redeem Church are you talking about? Is it the one headed by the man who owns the house opposite my house or you?
my frnd shut up nd run along....it z time 4 siester........
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
sujex2015: what a simple way of converting a muslim 2 christianity.......but I hear lai's voice rejecting d result in 2015.......regionally, jona has won d SE, NC,SS nd SW....besides which part of north central r u cos I also reside@north central nd ur info z strange 2 me..
I'm from Kwara State, Ekiti Local Government to be precise. I am a Christian and I can assure you, GEJ will lose awfully in Kwara next year! Quote me for record.

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
sujex2015: my frnd shut up nd run along....it z time 4 siester........
You're too daft!
By the way, I'd facilitate your meeting with the Man of God, coz you need deliverance. He'll be here this weekend!

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
atlwireles: Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika was born on February 13, 1956 in Ovim, Isuikwuato Local Government Area, Abia State. He commissioned into the army on December 17, 1977 as a member of the Nigerian Defence Academy 18th regular combatant course. Prior to being appointed COAS, he was the Chief of Defence Logistics at Defence Headquarters. He was also the former GOC of 81 Division at Lagos, and a former Director of Engineering at Defence Headquarters.

Major-General Ihejirika was born on February 13, 1956 and was commissioned in the army on December 17, 1977. A fellow of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors, he was the Chief of Defence Logistic, Defence Headquarters before he assumed his new position as Chief of Army Staff September 2010 - January 2014 .

You cannot fire a man after serving more than 35 years allowed by law in the army. The General was due for retirement in 2012.
He was fired. No matter how you slice and dice it, he was kicked out before retirement.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by atlwireles: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: He was fired. No matter how you slice and dice it, he was kicked out before retirement.

grin grin grin dummkopf, you are the one, slicing and dicing.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by swtdrms(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
AustineE1:
Broken record? Is wat i'v said really true? U just proved dat to m now...if u had responded to a paranoiac it makes u a really confused ass hole, sorry ur judgement is not far away...u busy?is dat an excuse to escape from ur heart attack, it can'thelp u. I promise u, ur paranoic ailment has just started. U neva know anythin

As sensible as one wld hv thot u re, u cldnt reply to any of d points i raised...very pathetic, i thot ur heart attack wl take a long while b4 it starts, i neva knew it has started already, jst by d mention of investigation, sorry no escape!

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
enigmaotr:
Pathetic.....
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Jokay07(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
thwarrior72: Well, it would be counter-productive arguing with you, since It's obvious you aren't letting go of your preconceived opinion off the igbos, hence no time for this your dilly-dallying.

what he is pointing at is absolutely correct so you don't need to get a round his tip-top post and there is nada preconceived about the igbos or probably you are ''just of the boat'' Apc gave a good response and i just see it as a senseless act by labelling APC an anti igbo party just because they want to pave ways for justice only for some people to start opening tents to shield Ihejirika,yes i dnt believe the accusation but come on, this man is mature enough so allow him to defend himself.

thewarrior72: Lastly the igbos as a distinct tribe has made it unequivocally clear that we've nothing or whatsoever to do with APC as a party, for now.
this is another problem, even if the every igbo thumb prints for Jonathan/pdp, those votes won't be enough to return him to office so igbos shouldn't monopolise PDP.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by abacus(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I just left southwest 2day and I will be coming back next month, this audio tape was played in the redeemed church I attended last sunday and was transferred to every member including me. So wats your drift.
You are as mu.mu as your Pastor who aired Pastor Bosun during church service . How many of Pastor Bosun tapes or CD you buy?

He will go to every gullible redeemed church and makes his money infact those hand sanitizers people will bow for him in cheating game.

I must end this, telling you about SW, we don't tow religious and ethnic line.. we vote for person not party.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
NOI said there should be a forensic audit
GEJ said no money was missing
DSS want to probe SAS
GEJ takes him to Chad

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by pheliciti: 12:35am On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't have time for unintelligent posters tonight, am not in the mood. I wanna be serious at least for the moment.

You claim to be intelligent!? And you take your political views and interpretation of the constitution from a pastor? Did you go to any school at all?

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Rawani: 1:52am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900: most Igbo e-tribalist here, apart from their deep hate and unexposure. they are also chronic liars, one even call us bloody civilians and he is a secret service agent browsing the internet from a copter approaching Benin from Oshogbo. another one owns world class laboratories and pharmacies nationwide, till we uncover the loser to be a low lifer. the shame no let dozzybaba post for nairaland again. customized13 self na another Lagos billionaire till the Yoruba insurgencies unveil the slum dwelling mongrel.

[size=13pt]*falls inside wheelbarrow*[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians are after a leader who think and see beyond his limited geo-political zone and social environment, a leader who is prudent and incorruptible, a leader who is mentally and physically capable of re-engineering the nation to the right direction. A rational leader who has the capacity & will power to tackle the crushing poverty and insecurity,stamp out corruption,
overcome youth unemployment
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2014
pheliciti:

You claim to be intelligent!? And you take your political views and interpretation of the constitution from a pastor? Did you go to any school at all?
f00l, I listened to him because of the intelligence in his speech, go and listen to his audio tape and stop being a midget.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by abacus(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinazaekperem2: f00l, I listened to him because of the intelligence in his speech, go and listen to his audio tape and stop being a midget.

It's a waste of time.

You failed to tell us his takes on PDP. A fair Pastor will dissect the matter on both side.

Only evil Pastor will give PDP a pass mark.

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics:the Man That Causes APC So Much Tears / #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support / So Embarrassing And Deluding, Every Yorubaman Claiming Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.