Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing (10657 Views)

Who Got An Invite From Insourcing LTD?? / Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by engrjkpumpy: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
I also got dis txt lastnyt,buh still suprised abt d venue....anyone who can put more shedlight
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by abbeytitans: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2014
This their asking for first school leaving certificate na rubbish oooo. Choi! Wetin man pikin go do now?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by ComradeTY(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
bbdrown: Good morning bro. Can I gatecrash? ??
Pls is that d full text msg?
If yes, what is d sender name?
Thanks.
This is the last part and the sender is insourcing "DRESS: BLACK SUIT, WHITE SHIRT & TIES FOR MALES. CUM ALONG WITH A PHOTO IDENTIFICATION"
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by bbdrown: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2014
ComradeTY:
This is the last part and the sender is insourcing "DRESS: BLACK SUIT, WHITE SHIRT & TIES FOR MALES. CUM ALONG WITH A PHOTO IDENTIFICATION"
thànks.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by agiidre: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
For those of us that don't have first sch leaving cert,what are we goin to do?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by abbeytitans: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
agiidre: For those of us that don't have first sch leaving cert,what are we goin to do?
we go dere like Dat ni. By God's grace dey go Don forget say dey asked.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
COMERADE TY, GOD bless you. Please, was the text message and the sender's name in upper case all through? Did you apply for an experienced position?

@ALL, I learnt that HNDs all received the invite. Is there anybody here who is 29 years that also received the invite? Let's know so as to help one another.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by engrjkpumpy: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
I av HND n I got d invite....who has idea how d test gonna be?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
agiidre: For those of us that don't have first sch leaving cert,what are we goin to do?

If you don't have don't bother yourself much because they only needed that just to verify your age but if you are with your real birth and WAEC certificate, you will be allowed to write the test... Afterall, the invite came late. So don't panic.

Please bro, what age did you apply with? because i need to findout if there are people who are 27, 29 or 30 who received the invite.

Thanks in anticpation.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
engrjkpumpy: I av HND n I got d invite....who has idea how d test gonna be?

Yah! I am aware of that. My concern now is the age limit. Will they accept 29 years old people or even 27? Please what age did you use?

As for the test, its gmat for an hour.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by superted87: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
chyna4luv:
Yah! I am aware of that. My concern now is the age limit. Will they accept 29 years old people or even 27? Please what age did you use?
As for the test, its gmat for an hour.

I got d same text.....I applied with hnd nd I fall within the age range above..plus I did a test @there office in april buh it was IT related.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
superted87:
I got d same text.....I applied with hnd nd I fall within the age range above..plus I did a test @there office in april buh it was IT related.
Please, what age did you use and are you experienced? Do you know if 29 will be accepted? I have the text message already but i want to be sure. Reply asap.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by candy15: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just got an invite from insourcing for a test on Thursday 11th September...... Please who else is also writing on the Thursday?......who knows their test format biko
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by georgee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
TEST FORMAT
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by ComradeTY(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
superted87:
Ok fine what was the test format?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by ComradeTY(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
chyna4luv: COMERADE TY, GOD bless you. Please, was the text message and the sender's name in upper case all through? Did you apply for an experienced position?

@ALL, I learnt that HNDs all received the invite. Is there anybody here who is 29 years that also received the invite? Let's know so as to help one another.
Yes upper case all tru
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by Babyrex(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls anyone that can help with directions from oshodi??
tanx
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by dayosaurus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
ComradeTY: IN VIEW OF UR ONLINE APPLICATION U ARE INVITED FOR A TEST BY INSOURCING LTD ON WEDNESDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2014 AT 12PM. VENUE:LEADWAY TRAINING CENTRE, 10 ABEBE VILLAGE BY NIGERIAN BREWERIES IGANMU SURULERE.CUM WITH ALL ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS INCLUDING FIRST SCHL LEAVING CERTIFICATE, BIRTHCERTIFICATE& CV.

Bro abeg forward the text to 07051706852 or dayosaurus@gmail.com
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by candy15: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
How come no one is writing on Thursday 11th? Don't tell me I'm the only one invited for Thursday test undecided
Na wa ooo...chai
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by ComradeTY(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
dayosaurus:

Bro abeg forward the text to 07051706852 or dayosaurus@gmail.com
Sent to ur mail
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 12:36am On Sep 10, 2014
candy15: How come no one is writing on Thursday 11th? Don't tell me I'm the only one invited for Thursday test undecided
Na wa ooo...chai

Hello, You're not alone. I am also writing on Thursday by 10am. What time is yours?
It's even better because those that will be writing today will feed us with the necessary information we needed to get us prepared.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by macnaezer: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2014
I also got the message but cum to tink of it, dir shld be a number tru wich we can @least call to comfirm the nature of the job
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by dare01: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Who are they outsourcing for?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by cyif2003(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2014
good day. pls who got this

You have been shortlisted for Test and Oral Assessment with our
Management Staff on Wednesday 10th September,2014 by 1pm prompt at 205
Borno-Way,off Ladipo St,Total Bus Stop(after Adekunle Bus stop at the
back of Total Filling Station),Oyingbo,Lagos.
Note:- 1.Prepare yourself for a written test and one - one interview
with the CEO
          2.Your invitation message is your entrance pass
          3.Come along with two passport photograph.

Contact 08081463053  for any information.
Regards
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by candy15: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
chyna4luv:

Hello, You're not alone. I am also writing on Thursday by 10am. What time is yours?
It's even better because those that will be writing today will feed us with the necessary information we needed to get us prepared.

I'm for 11am.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by abbeytitans: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Anybody for 12pm today?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by chyna4luv: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2014
candy15:
I'm for 11am.

okay. we shall meet at the venue.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2014
Is anyone at the venue? Pls, give us some info...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by Babyrex(f): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2014
abbeytitans: Anybody for 12pm today?
i'm fr 12
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by abbeytitans: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2014
Was at d venue earlier. Their is a 9am group ahead of us.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by Prinxx(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
abbeytitans: Was at d venue earlier. Their is a 9am group ahead of us. My digits 08027200440
Hi, I just called your number. Am @ the venue too. Close to the Rav4 SUV.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing by jayshadow: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis pple are not organized at all, we hav been on the queue 4 a while nw, doin nothing!! Any1 in d huz?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Internship And Graduate Job Recruitment / How Do You Sort Out Accommodation When You Travel To Another State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.