Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 PM

Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. (1314 Views)

A Logo For A Fashion Designer... Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sigba(f): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
To me it's scary and devilish. Call me whatever but i feel eerie whenever i see it, especially at night.

I thought it was just me, my dad and brother on different occasions made the same comment about the add the first day they saw it.

What do u think about it?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sammoe(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Whatever they do, I'm still not drinking Guinness!
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by tutaboi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
sigba: To me it's scary and devilish. Call me whatever but i feel eerie whenever i see it, especially at night.

I thought it was just me, my dad and brother on different occasions made the same comment about the add the first day they saw it.

What do u think about it?
haven't seen it before, show us the pic naw
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by sigba(f): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
tutaboi: haven't seen it before, show us the pic naw

I wish i could post the video link, i cant find it online. It's always aired of Silverbird TV, NTA and other stations. The ad is titled "made of black!
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by tutaboi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
sigba:

I wish i could post the video link, i cant find it online. It's always aired of Silverbird TV, NTA and other stations. The ad is titled "made of black!

Alright... it's okay. thanks
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by cgniyi(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
You can watch it on Youtube. Just search for "Made of black".
All I can say is Guiness is brave to show this on Nigerian TV.
Someone here is already calling it devilish grin, plus some other not-so-positive response on the youtube comments.
Best revert to "my friend Udeme" grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by aboyaji(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2014
sammoe: Whatever they do, I'm still not drinking Guinness!
kikikiki
Re: Your Thoughts On The New Guiness Add. by Nmeri17: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2014
My uncle said the exact same thing. It seems I'm the only one who hasn't seen this commercial

(1) (Reply)

Saw A Glance Of Rainbow At Satellite Town This Morning (photo) / Know The Softwares To Use For A Particular Design / Corel Draw Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.