Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha (759 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by Slim1978(m): 5:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Imo Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha has made it clear that he has forgiven every one who has insulted him one way or the other since he became governor of the state in 2011.
Okorocha made this declaration at the Government House Banquet Hall last week, during the inauguration of Imo Peace Corps, comprising the State Commissioner of Police, Commander General of Immigration, Imo Command, the State Controller of Customs, the State Army Commandant, the Commandant of the Nigeria Security And Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) and the Commissioner for Justice, Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh.

According to him, the committee would look into cases of innocent prison inmates who had been waiting for trials, so that such people could be recommended for his prerogative of mercy. He remarked that the prisoners who will regain their freedom by 1st October 2014, would be drawn from the list made by the inaugurated Imo Peace Corps.

Earlier in his inaugural speech, the Special Adviser to Governor Rochas Okorocha on Peace and Conflict Resolution, Engr. Peter Ohagwa, stated that the inauguration was for the 1st batch of Imo Peace Advocate Corps, noting that the Peace Corps was set up at the right time when terrorism and war have been ravaging many nations of the world. He added that about 185 Ezeship tuss
- See more at: http://unionmailnewspapers.com/may-god-bless-insult-okorocha/#sthash.6hX2qHam.dpuf

Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by Billygee2u: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2014
which God? gods of merciless politicians ?
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by tit(f): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2014
What of the millions of voters he insulted, disgraced and drug on the ground by carrying their mandate to strange bedfellows?
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by DEBUCHMANNY: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Alhaji Umoru Rochas Okorocha, nobody is insulting you, people are just telling you what your really are.
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
This man is a baaba among fellow con men. He knows what the masses love to hear and gives it to them full dose. Which God is he talking about now; is it the God of the Muslims that he is fraternizing with by rewarding those who converted from Christianity to Islam with Imo people's money? Is it the God of the Christians whom he sings and prays to when he is in the midst of Christians? I am sure that he will just as easily fit into Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrian faith and any other religion for that matter if it will enhance his game of deceiving HIS PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE.
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by asadike(f): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Are u sure okorocha is alryt? Is it nt dis same okorodudu dat talks and insult people anyhow?
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by egift(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2014
“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”Oscar Wilde

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by ak47mann(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2014
okorocha had proven to us that he is not capable to rule intelligent imolites maybe if he was a governor of kastina state he could have succeeded. Pls who advised him to pursue political position in alaigbo?that person is not a nice person cool
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by philantoxx(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2014
who needs forgiveness from pit of h*ll
Re: May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha by Billygee2u: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=Onyegecha]This man is a baaba among fellow con men. He knows what the masses love to hear and gives it to them full dose. Which God is he talking about now; is it the God of the Muslims that he is fraternizing with by rewarding those who converted from Christianity to Islam with Imo people's money? Is it the God of the Christians whom he sings and prays to when he is in the midst of Christians? I am sure that he will just as easily fit into Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrian faith and any other religion for that matter if it will enhance
his game of deceiving HIS PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE.
[/
quote]

do you know if he belongs or not .?hardly you see any politician who is God fearing .

(1) (Reply)

Polling Units’ Scandal: Jega’s Theory And The Dangers Ahead / How Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Was Killed – Investigations / Senate President, David Mark Declares To Run For Senate For The Fifth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.