Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks (71731 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by bobfash(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2014
joseph1013:

No, it is when things get bloody and everyone begins to run for cover that the 'intelligent' investor takes position.
Yes. But an intelligent investor has to be sure the reds are over.
As there is nothing like a bad market, there is only a bad entry!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
HoneyWell is on the move!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by joseph1013: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
ogedanny:
HoneyWell is on the move!
On the move down? Cos that's what I'm seeing here.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
short term trend
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by chimchris247(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Which penny stocks can one start with this new year......
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by davide470(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
chimchris247:
Which penny stocks can one start with this new year......
Transcorp, Afriprud. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by pdozie: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Hi guys, why d silence? Ogedanny, Joseph etc, where art thou?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by frankike1: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Those who forecast for Transcorp are right, is kicking up very,

Though our economy is bad, we won't expect rapid and continuous increase in stock prices at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by frankike1: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
davide470:
Transcorp, Afriprud. My opinion

more suggestions please,
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ihedioramma: 5:46am On May 02, 2015
Hello frankike1, what are good ones to buy now? name them and how strong are they?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by stockmetrics: 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
passwelle:
No one can predict or time the market Sir. Especially with a bourse like ours. In future, include a caveat, when you make such definite predictions.

Nota bene
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2015
Transition money on unity. I have already made 40% by tomorow it will be tough to get in this 100% PROFIT UNITY BOAT
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2015
Transition money on unity. I have already made 40% by tomorow it will be tough to get into this 100% PROFIT UNITY BOAT
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 27, 2015
The reason we are backward as a nation is because everybody is looking for someone to solve their problem for them. Some can not even use their head to think. The so called oga of picking stock for this public forum was obvisiously stating the obvious about vitafoam! If there is merger there will always be a winner and losser. Use your head people!
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by jamace(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
ogedanny:
Financial times stock screener
Please, how I get TA of stocks on NSE there?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by bot101(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
good day stock pickers, i am very new to any form of stocks or trading or investing of any kind. i have been studying terminologies used here and i have learnt what penny stocks to mega stocks are.

the question i'd like to ask is if there are any other differences between penny stocks and all other stocks save for the primary difference of high volatility and its attendant risks. I'd like to know how its traded and if there are any differences between methods of trading penny stocks and any of the other stocks, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by joseph1013: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
bot101:
good day stock pickers, i am very new to any form of stocks or trading or investing of any kind. i have been studying terminologies used here and i have learnt what penny stocks to mega stocks are.

the question i'd like to ask is if there are any other differences between penny stocks and all other stocks save for the primary difference of high volatility and its attendant risks. I'd like to know how its traded and if there are any differences between methods of trading penny stocks and any of the other stocks, thanks.
Good to know you're interested in stocks. Interesting too because I see that you've read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Volatility is a major concern in penny stocks but even with that you'll be shocked to see how non-volatile they can be under the right conditions. If you don't trade or invest under the right conditions, you can be in trouble.

Trading blue chips and penny stocks is technically the same. You're looking for patterns you can key into to make your profits.

It's gotten exciting because in this era, you really do not need a stockbroker to do stocks. Just login to the internet and do your thing, thanks to iTrade. This alone saves you so much stress and money from huge commissions from traditional stockbrokers. And since you know that your destiny is in your own hands, it makes you more responsible for your actions, at least that's what it does for me.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by topas100(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Helo guys! I am planing 2 start pennystocks investment. Pls cud u throw more light on it and how i can go about it
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by bot101(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
joseph1013:
Good to know you're interested in stocks. Interesting too because I see that you've read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Volatility is a major concern in penny stocks but even with that you'll be shocked to see how non-volatile they can be under the right conditions. If you don't trade or invest under the right conditions, you can be in trouble.

Trading blue chips and penny stocks is technically the same. You're looking for patterns you can key into to make your profits.

It's gotten exciting because in this era, you really do not need a stockbroker to do stocks. Just login to the internet and do your thing, thanks to iTrade. This alone saves you so much stress and money from huge commissions from traditional stockbrokers. And since you know that your destiny is in your own hands, it makes you more responsible for your actions, at least that's what it does for me.

thanks for the response, I'd be grateful if experts here can post factors that affect value of stocks and also ability to predict a stock's direction when posting alerts so we newbies can learn and with time be able to pick stocks ourselves and not have to rely entirely on alerts posted here or elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Ups01(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
topas100:
Helo guys! I am planing 2 start pennystocks investment. Pls cud u throw more light on it and how i can go about it

Have you found a way around it?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ozome15(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Please house I need somebody that knows much about penny stock to put me through on it. If it's a good investment, that one shuld go into and how.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ASL33: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Pls guys I have inclaimed divide since 2008, I need help to claim them. Can anybody help?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Kasjudy(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2016
ikenna Oruche.io@gmail. com I am interested sir. please feed me more. thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Kasjudy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
please feed me more, I am interested. ikenna.Oruche.io@gmail. com thanks
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Kasjudy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Ups01(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1013:

Am interested in stocks too.
Pls do you know any efficient website that we can paper trade Nigerian stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by joseph1013: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Ups01:

Am interested in stocks too.
Pls do you know any efficient website that we can paper trade Nigerian stocks?
I use Morgan Capital Online Trading for my stocks.

Send them a mail at info@MorganCapitalGroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Ups01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1013:
I use Morgan Capital Online Trading for my stocks.

Send them a mail at info@MorganCapitalGroup.com

thanks, i will check them out
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Rexceedo: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
[b][/b]
just learning something
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 4:35pm On May 13, 2017
true
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Broderick555: 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
I hail the house oo eghnn I beg if I invest 50k for like 50yrs how much I fit make

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.