Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks (72070 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Broderick555: 11:16pm On May 13, 2017
I met 5yrs
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Investnow2017: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2018
The following have been rated best penny stocks for 2018:

Fidson
Custodian
Fidelity
FCMB
Diamond Bank
WAPIC
Livestock
Honyflour
Caverton
Transcorp
Ucap
Eterna
Afriprud

Simply watch your entry prices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Follow my latest picks - www.nigerianstockstobuy.com
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by DUNKA(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Investnow2017:

Fidson
Custodian
Fidelity
FCMB
Diamond Bank
WAPIC
Livestock
Honyflour
Caverton
Transcorp
Ucap
Eterna
Afriprud

How liquid are the above stocks? Kindly advise
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Is this Thread stil A-live?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by emekathankgod: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm kind of interested in buying shares but since one can't see it advert on TV $ dailies. which firm can one go to and buy of small amount about 10-20,000 unit of shares. stanbic securities said 5m up ward so am kind of confuse plssssss any one can advice
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2018
Try Morgan capital, investment one , Meristem Securities or united capital securities

emekathankgod:
I'm kind of interested in buying shares but since one can't see it advert on TV $ dailies. which firm can one go to and buy of small amount about 10-20,000 unit of shares. stanbic securities said 5m up ward so am kind of confuse plssssss any one can advice
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by gabscity(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2018
ogedanny:
r there potential in FTN Cocoa?

u can also consider Daarcomms
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 5:41pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by SC1738: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
StartCredits has calculated, and is sharing for free the expected reruns of leading stocks on the Nigerian Stock exchange.
https://startcredits.com/stocks-and-shares-return-on-investment-in-nigeria/
They regularly update it with new stocks and bonds on the NSE.
All Nigerians should have information that helps to make better stock investment decisions
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogedanny: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2018
nice info
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Bombzy(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2018
Please can you list top 10 company I can buy shares in 2019, it's quite important that I know it
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ssolaoye: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Successful secrets about how to trade and make money from penny stocks in Nigeria.

https://nairabarter.com/blog/trading-penny-stocks-in-nigeria/
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by jom28gy(m): 2:46am On Apr 22, 2019
how can one invest and have his returns weekly
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by VivaciousEva: 5:26pm On May 23, 2019
R
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ManIzHot: 10:21am On May 30, 2019
emekathankgod:

hello
were you able to buy any?

i am planing to buy for that unit as well, but i would need list of companies that offers them...
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogunjyde2004(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2019
If you have stocks/shares but you cannot find any documents or certificates relating to them. I can help you to carryout search on such stocks and revalidat any bonus/dividends accrued to them over the period of time.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by jom28gy(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2019
ogedanny:
I created this thread for investors looking for the best performing Nigerian stocks invest or buy 2019 and beyond - 2020, 2021 in the Nigeria Stock Market especially those interested in buying hundreds of thousands of units of a penny stock or high cap and are looking for 10-20% return in weeks.

See Here - Best Stocks to Buy and Hold In Nigeria in 2019 Based on Economic Trend - https://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-stocks-buy-hold-nigeria-2019/

For Penny Stocks Recommendations, Click here - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-penny-stocks-buy-nigerian-stock-market/

Nigeria still relies on oil as a key revenue driver but this year, the energy market has had an insignificant impact on the country's stock market index, down year to date by 16%, despite the rising price of crude oil in the international market, now above $60 per barrel.

As we wrap up 2018 and prepare for the new year, I would like to discuss the economic indicators, and market risks that will influence equity market investment decisions and key sectors to focus on.

Where Are We Economically - Risk Perspective?

Nigeria relies on imported products for its daily personal and business needs as such exchange rate stability is very important to the sustainability of the economy.

This is the sole reason...

The CBN has shown its resolve to keep the Naira from weakening against the dollar at all cost, even if it's going to starve the private sector of credit and burn through the country's external reserve as a record price.

(Source: BusinessDay)

Foreign capital exit to high-yielding assets in the developed countries., at the same time, is expected to intensify on the back of a rising yield on US Treasuries as the Fed plans more rate hike in 2019 and growing political uncertainties which will impact the risk premium on Naira-denominated assets and put pressure on the exchange rate.

The Naira has already weakened from N360, the rate it exchanges to a US dollar at the beginning of the year, to N363.32 at the I & E windows. This, coupled with massive equity sell-offs in the local bourse, is a clear indication that foreign investors are already exiting the economy for greener pastures.

Here is a big opportunity for smart investors:
Since the CBN has vowed to protect the weakening Naira, it surely would have to find a way to reduce Naira sales at the I & E window by enticing these foreign investors with higher rates on fixed income securities like Treasury Bills and Bonds.

Using the recently concluded Auction on Wednesday, 31/10/2018, where Treasury Bills worth N145 billion were issued the stop rate on 91-day T-bills trended upwards to 10.975% compared to the stop rates at the previous auction, 10.96%, it is also visible that the apex bank has started its drive to make Naira asset attractive.

The rate of 182 days and 364 day T-bills rose to 13.49% and 14.4% respectively from 12.69% and 13.45%. I expect this to continue in the coming auctions.

With average bond yields at around 14%, the rise in T-bill yields is gradually taking us back the era of "FREE MONEY IN THE MONEY MARKET", last seen in 2017 when the yield on short-term securities rose to 17% record level, above long-term rates. This will no doubt mount pressure on the government as debt servicing cost may rise to 69% by the end of the year.

When yields on T-bill starts rising and becomes attractive, funds that would have been channelled to private sector lending would be diverted to these safer government securities.

If CBN T-bills slow-down hurts bank's profitability in the first and second half of 2018 financial year, it makes sense to say that the rising yield on T-bills issued will also drive the financial sector's profitability in which the bank, insurance, and other asset managers are part of.

Offering a higher yield on short-term securities may not be the only resolves of the apex bank, it is also "upping" dollar interventions to save the Naira from devaluation but the former seems to be more effective but expensive.

Going Forward - Key Sectors to Watch in 2019
Banks
Bank lending, as shared on how bank wants to make more money, is already dipping on the account of weak economic activity and political uncertainties with big banks cutting their loan book while increasing their investment securities. In 2019, we expect banks to park more of deposit generated in T-bills.

My top 3 banks to watch are Zenith, UBA and GTB; they all offer attractive dividend yield and may appreciate in price.

Click Here to Read More on Nigerian Stocks to Buy In 2019
am looking for, the registrar for UNILIVER PLC,in Benin city,in order to reclaimed my shares dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Danniee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
ogunjyde2004:
If you have stocks/shares but you cannot find any documents or certificates relating to them. I can help you to carryout search on such stocks and revalidat any bonus/dividends accrued to them over the period of time.

How do we start?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by ogunjyde2004(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Danniee:

How do we start?

You can reach me on Whatsapp through this number08055755361
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by zubidavies: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Adeplastic: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
There is a very good material out there. This book, Tips and Tricks for Trading Stocks in the Nigerian Stock Market & Managing Your Portfolio Effectively, has been written to meet the needs of equity investors who want to spend limited time in trading, but want to achieve the highest level of success in a volatile stock market - The Nigerian stock market.

There is a currently a 20% discount on the book. Use the discount code UBTDRU3OC11N during checkout to claim the discount.

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by SweetVibe: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
ogedanny:
Transcorp plc is the best penny stocks with greatest potential for growth in d longterm:

Reason for my pick: Ugheli Power Plant, new contract for d construction of transcorp hotel in lagos and PH, Oil sector contribution and diversification of agric business. Longterm potential is high
Your words came to pass, you have the gift of foresight

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by HisSmileHeal(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope this house still dey function,... What Nigeria stock to buy for long term?. I have GTCO already, hope I'm good?
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Snowflakess: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
HisSmileHeal:
I hope this house still dey function,... What Nigeria stock to buy for long term?. I have GTCO already, hope I'm good?
Hello,

Abeg hw can i start this journey
Am a wannabe investor
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by bnanzip(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2022
I advise that you take a look at the different market prospect ratios (financial ratios) that help you value a stock or a company before you think of investing in stocks. Understanding these ratios will allow you to make better decisions than just following the crowd. For example, a company may have negative treasury stock and you wonder what that means on their balance sheet.

What do you know about shares? What do you know about the ratios used for assessing the profitability of stocks or companies? You must know these things. If you don't, then you are not ready for long term investment in the stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by jom28gy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Am interested, don't you have telegram account,I don't have Facebook account for now,as is being hack or suspended
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Ilas247: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello all,I know this is for Nigerian stocks but NYSE ETF ticker SQQQ?Does anyone have information and/or suggestions especially as regards it’s cons(negatives).Thanks y’all,would really appreciate info
Re: Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks by Kpboy1: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Investnow2017:

Fidson
Custodian
Fidelity
FCMB
Diamond Bank
WAPIC
Livestock
Honyflour
Caverton
Transcorp
Ucap
Eterna
Afriprud

Please what's the best online, real-time platform to buy and sell shares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.