Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! (11447 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by olofofo(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2008
When is Yaradua going to sack himself? the incompetency flows down from the top. this country is one BIG JOKE and none of us is laughing right now.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by FBS: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2008
God help us.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by GINODRAM(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2008
Princess- I agree with you to an extent,but we should continue to make comments and critics,on policy decisions made by Govt,because of  the effect such polices have on ordinary Nigerians. Dismissal and appointment of new Ministers should be of concern to all Nigerians.I would like to comment on certain ministers dropped my Yaradua, Isola - He spent most of his time fighting Gbenga Daniel on who should be the next Gov of Ogun State,he now has enough time to fight to the end,Ojo - This is a man that was rehabilitated and brought into Phe D Phe and appointed as a minister,he has proved to be a cat with nine lives.We must all be observant because what ever this politicians do will affect our lives. Good luck to you all, but be prepared!Anything can happen.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by carmelily: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2008
what language is PARATRUPPE speaking?
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by ifeT(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
@ paratruppe
R U OK?
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by c33b33(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
kai!when folloers are like this,why won't the leaders be like that?!
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2008
GINODRAM:

Princess- I agree with you to an extent,but we should continue to make comments and critics,on policy decisions made by Govt,because of  the effect such polices have on ordinary Nigerians. Dismissal and appointment of new Ministers should be of concern to all Nigerians.I would like to comment on certain ministers dropped my Yaradua, Isola - He spent most of his time fighting Gbenga Daniel on who should be the next Gov of Ogun State,he now has enough time to fight to the end,Ojo - This is a man that was rehabilitated and brought into Phe D Phe and appointed as a minister,he has proved to be a cat with nine lives.We must all be observant because what ever this politicians do will affect our lives. Good luck to you all, but be prepared!Anything can happen.

well i agree, everyone to their own opinion
and i still choose to stand neutral when it comes to govt and their policies
truthfully if i could, i wanna go through my life in Nigeria without knowing they exist
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by oolumide: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
Though not surprising, the man behind given soft landing to currupt governors is still in power, attorney general of the federation Andoaka that is to say yah adua still have the agenda of protecting corrupt governors cry lipsrsealed embarassed shocked
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by iyk41luv: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
i can't stop laughing over these news.

congratulations MR PRESIDENT for your handwork
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by sherrylo: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yaradua should sack himself for who to be there? you? why you no form your own political party make you contest for the next election instead of fighting to take his seat now.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Gamine(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
YE!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They DROPPED MY HUNEY-CLE

oooh noooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Mamajama(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2008
Why is he dropping 20 Ministers? He is the captain of the ship and do us all a favor and resign for incompetence.

We are still waiting to see one tangible thing that MR go slow has accomplished for Nigerians
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by DisGuy: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
still trying to understand where Alison-Madueke will fit in, in a reshuffle
she doesn't appear to do much apart from talking the talk and laying the make-ups
environment will be her portion- she can talk her head off

I thought Charles Ugwu was doing an okay job considering lack of power to run the potential investments
as an industrialist he might be laying his own bed, I'm sure he'll have a field day now with all the contacts
he made

sanusi daggash is one manipulative sob, he should find his own job!

Halima Aloa does a lot of talking too, she's busy formulating policies and campaigns without enforcing any!
no single company's shut down for pollution in nigeria since last year

Sarafadeen Ishola is a wasteman

so much for each state being represented!
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by congoshine(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2008
ferdiii:

May be Alison dey shine Kongo or/and she dey arrange them for some politicians and her name no fit show for that list.
You can say that again . . . . . . . . . . . I should know considering my ID grin
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by ogagbeoke(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2008
pls i wnt 2 know if second batch for delsu adm list is out. any info pls contact wit.stay2key@yahoo.com or 08063272746, pls help with the info god bless
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by iyk41luv: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2008
@ogagbe oke

i think the school section will be much preferable to get an answer to your post y not try it out rather than posting it on this thread.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Mustay(m): 1:10am On Nov 02, 2008
Adenike Grange was sacked when?

yet we have no replacements. . .

what about 20 ministers?

wait 20 years for their replacements?

Already we have some ANPP chaps saying the move was politically motivated.

Yar Adua's inaction(s) have left room for RUMOUR
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by DisGuy: 1:46am On Nov 02, 2008
Mustay:

Adenike Grange was sacked when?

yet we have no replacements. . .

what about 20 ministers?

wait 20 years for their replacements?

Already we have some ANPP chaps saying the move was politically motivated.

Yar Adua's inaction(s) have left room for RUMOUR

Political as in, his own party recalled him, i heard the ANPP chairman-Ume-Eze wants his 15minutes of fame grin
and Sani Yerima wants his wife in too
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by redsun(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2008
What difference does changing ministers make?Same people,same selfish motivations,same hopelessness and complete irrationality.Until corruption is stringently rooted out of nigerian culture,nothing will make sense.,we have to re introduce war against indiscipline,Idiagbo style,in his blessed memory.

Only hard work and dedication can save nigeria,we have to create and multiply our own ways.Technological innovations,you know,use of machines and tools,we have to start thinking and.put practical mathematics into place,not just studying it,we just know that 1+1=2,but we don't know how it works in essence,more like educated zombies,
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by nomanicole(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2008
thank God,modibbo is gone,that man was so dull,abuja is now a dirty ,over crowded place,thanks to him.some areas smell like Hughhhh!especially when trash is being cleared by those bulldozers.heard he was shedding tears that he still wants to remain in office(to clear the money he dint clear, shap shap) bet he didnt see it coming.abeg! abeg!! but is yaradua trying to blame this ministers for poor service?all na strategy.bone! heavy dulling guy.pleasse go to saharareporters.com and see how yaradua's son , pictures of musa(small boy) living life.this life eh! set up.please we don't have a president,from speculations,we are being ruled by first lady.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by stevo4life(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2008
there are sayin that yaradual na mumu,sickler, bur in this case he is not mumu, 20 minister grin grin, nobody fit stop him, ,.eya i pity 4 dem especially modibo, the man dey cry cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
what a nice move by the president but d fact still remains dat he has problems when it comes 2 appointments.aside 4rm all d blames we put on Obasanjo,he had best brains in his cabinet and kudos 2 him 4 dat.what i think yar adua should do right now is 4 him to shop 4 intellectuals and put politics behind. The Education minister deserves that treatment because of d unintelligent way he treated the strike previously embarked upon by teachers,
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by DisGuy: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2008
mig007:

what a nice move by the president but d fact still remains that he has problems when it comes 2 appointments.aside from all d blames we put on Obasanjo,he had best brains in his cabinet and kudos 2 him 4 that.what i think yar adua should do right now is 4 him to shop 4 intellectuals and put politics behind. The Education minister deserves that treatment because of d unintelligent way he treated the strike previously embarked upon by teachers,

Obj had technocrat in the second term and he probably didnt owe alot
of people favour, he couldn't careless who was well represented or not
as long as they get the job done the problem with this scenario is that
he allowed governors put forward their nominees to represent their state
so no shout of marginalisation

come to think about it , how many technocrats want to work in a corrupt ridden
system like that, where you cant fire all the deadwoods that got through the back door
or through federal character
maybe we might tempt them if we pay them in dollars though cool
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by sinmbo(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2008
Though not surprising, the man behind given soft landing to currupt governors is still in power, attorney general of the federation Andoaka that is to say yah adua still have the agenda of protecting corrupt governors
for goodness sake IMAGINE, why should Andoaka still be in the cabinet angry angry angry
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by xking07(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2008
all the ministers go run mad, all of them self na thief.
Minister for road wey dey travel by flight! na minister be that? I believe say she go bomb for inside plane cheesy tongue, but make innocent people no dey
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by slyk2(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
they have been settled, no be so?
na national cake! cool shocked angry cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Ifygurl: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2008
Thank you Yaradua.
Finally, those politicians should know Yaradua don't play.
Where's Obasanjo and that vice president of his in reign.

Abeg Yaradua, you need to fire some more people. Make dem beg so next time so they'll know how it feels to chop food and money while the people that put you in that office are suffering.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by G2dmoni(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2008
personally i think president yar'dua is up to something sacking 20 ministers,well not that they don't deceive it anyway but his ul
terior motives is what i really need to know.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by chiwaochi: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2008
i believe in President Ya'adua enthusiasm he will never want to suffer the innocent ones rather he will figure out the corrupt head for them to be washed,looking at it from my own perspective i think they deserve it for him to achieve vision 2020 baba carry on with due respect.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by SkyBlue1: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
I just want to highlight people to a very simple fact, it has been two weeks now since the Ministers in the cabinet were dropped and so far nothing has been announced (feel free to dispute this) with regards to nominees for the positions that were left vacant. This means that for over 2 weeks now Yar Adua has been working with over half a cabinet. While the reshuffle is welcome does this mean that Mr President had no clue as to who he wanted to take over from the dropped ministers or is this just part of his famous "style" of leadership.

I really wish all the people that were so keen to initially make excuses for the pace at which things were progressing would come out now and tell us what they think now that it has been almost a year and half since Umaru Yar Adua became president.
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
u
Re: Yar’adua Drops 20 Ministers In Cabinet Reshuffle! by asha80(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2008
And we think we are moving forward.Nigeria is simply a joke grin

Amaechi's Health Centres! / Abuja Natives Decry Omission From Ministerial List / Illegal Fuel Subsidy Payment: Opposition Youths Tackle Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51