Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn (27990 Views)

Free 1GB From Mtn / Free 1gb From Mtn, Is This Real? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by bigtt76(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thank you!!!.....that 2k5 is the best.... anytime small change enter my ,i dey top am,right now I get like 8gb wey I never touch plus the free 1gb...

E nor de expire? As in Data bundle with MTN?

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thank you!!!.....that 2k5 is the best.... anytime small change enter my ,i dey top am,right now I get like 8gb wey I never touch plus the free 1gb...
Abeg hw I fit subscribe dat 2k5 own bcuz I dey use bbq5 mtn don finish me.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Spotless180(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
i quickly change my torchlight phone sim to my android sharp sharp
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Spotless180(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
mtn sha. stingy network.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=]To those of you who didn't receive the free 1gb mtn are giving out.

You should know that mtn are giving the free bundle only to customers that subscribe to their monthly data plan at least 3times in 6months.
When I say 'data plan' I mean their normal 260mb for N1000.. That means those using their BlackBerry plan aren't included in the offer.

So don't get angry... They give the free 1gb only to people they've dubbed.
Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote]

260mb for 1k....guy talk tru na.....lolzz mtn
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
OsoDupe: I agree with u, they are like programmed mannequin,sometimes they tell u d same thing. Sometimes, when u call at different time cos of a problem, they tell u different solution to d same problem which might not eventually work.
Very pesky set of people o.

Imagine, i called them on a certain day make complaints about their spam msgs that they were flooding my phone with. And instead of the lady to show concern and understanding, she was actually acting rude.

I'd wanted to retaliate by dishing out some choice words, I just 'bout managed to keep my self in check. Becos I realized no one forced me into buying their line in the ist place.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by molydonhenry(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mtn has never favored me for 1day, wen I heard abt d news I didn't even border dialing *559*4# coz I kn its 0mb. my average recharge per week z more 1k5, if not for my official doc n profiles, I for don brk dz
line
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by tryanzer(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Get cheapest data on mtn line here...
https://www.nairaland.com/1890751/mtn-cheapest-data
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
i hv confirmed from mtn and dey said no criteria to give 1 Gb. check Here to see conversation
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Padipadi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
ajibolabd: am cönfused. Is everybody mad?
yes
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by pascal2525(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls can some one help to set my uc web for the 150mb nd the 100mb from mtn. I have tried all the settings they gave me but when i try to browse it orange line will move to the end but will not be a to load the page. Pls help me i will be grateful.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Philadelphia: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014

Bro, please go check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by maxibrainz55: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
I received d free 1000mb from mtn but dey have been deducting from d one i paid for.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by BE811APP: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Na so so mojo I just dey download with d 1gig sef.. Na 75MB remain now

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Sike(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
How can I know if I'm eligible for this data ish self?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by landinfo: 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Don't miand those guys....can u imagine I sent dem a tweet & the stupid pple no eben botha to reply mi....oh well it's isn't my major line so I ain't bothered dough
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by KunAviero(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=]To those of you who didn't receive the free 1gb mtn are giving out.

You should know that mtn are giving the free bundle only to customers that subscribe to their monthly data plan at least 3times in 6months.
When I say 'data plan' I mean their normal 260mb for N1000.. That means those using their BlackBerry plan aren't included in the offer.

Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote] So how come I received it from them on my second line that I don't even use that much talk more of subscribing with it?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by firstolalekan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014

Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote]
bla bla bla
FÚCK MTN STILL.
M ONEY T HIEVERY N ETWORK
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by marcjoe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by firstolalekan(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
bonaventure73: guy u need cleansining.. E be like 1 old mama curse u 4 village.
mumu
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Ganjafama(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
I believe its been done batch by batch. There was a certain time mtn was giving free N175 credit to all subscribers, my friends got theirs batch by batch. I got mine last.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Yustash001(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dis mtn self nawa o....lyk 7 pple wey dey use mtn 4 my house...non of 'em get d data...even me self na 2 mtn sim i get...and i dey recharge to get 10mb wella...yet dem no gve me...God dey sha...
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Hydronium(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
NO wonder! Last week, my MTN sim mysteriously started browsing free. I thought MTN had opened the floodgates but, by nightfall, it stopped. Mtscheew!
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Yustash001(m): 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ganjafama: I believe its been done batch by batch. There was a certain time mtn was giving free N175 credit to all subscribers, my friends got theirs batch by batch. I got mine last.
...L0L...lyk say na admission list...
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by thunder74(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
bonaventure73: I called their customer care... U can call them to confirm
Customer care ke? Those people wey no sabi anything. At times customers break news of what is happening in their network/office to them.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by bunmioguns(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
akwunmi: guy na lie u lye,i dont do 260mb 4 1k,jst say pple wey de use dare data bundle,na d 2k5 own i de use since,wich na 4.5gb data cap...wich i c as d bst nw.evn if d moni do smal,e stil wort am 2me o.so go do ur resch wel

check my signature
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by clemz88(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
yes uare mad

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I don't take those guys seriously. They're really a confused bunch.

Sometimes they really have no idea what they talk about. They just contradict each other.
lol, very true. Jst today, i called them to remind them to refund thd money they wrongly deducted. The past 3 days, i'v been calling, the person i spoke to agreed i recharged 2500. The one i spoke to today wan kon dey play me. Money wey i use my hand recharge, even a second time to confirm it's not my fault, she con dey tell me say i no recharge dat amount. Their system is nothing to write home about. After how many days, their system never still update the whole recharge process, and why the money was deducted. Dem tink say na only who cari gun rob be tif.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by condralbede(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Daniel2802: Na lie oh dy dash my papa we no dy subcribe to data plan although he recharges alot.
what's d code to check for d data?Make I go check my papa own ,as em no gv me .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth" / 6 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Mobile Phone / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.