Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn (27998 Views)

Free 1GB From Mtn / Free 1gb From Mtn, Is This Real? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
firstolalekan:
bla bla bla
FÚCK MTN STILL.
M ONEY T HIEVERY N ETWORK
Was this supposed to be a comment?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
femi4: Big lie, I received 1gig each from three mtn sims I abandoned for over four months
Maybe Ur relative is working for mtn.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by femi4: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=] Maybe Ur relative is working for mtn.[/quote]Stop misinforming people, its a shame that the mod put this on front page.

You didn't even get the info from their help desk. You just came up with crap and start misinforming the public.

Its just a mere random selection, if you don't receive now, you might be lucky in the next batch.

***Stop this hoax***
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
femi4: Stop misinforming people, its a shame that the mod put this on front page.

You didn't even get the info from their help desk. You just came up with crap and start misinforming the public.

Its just a mere random selection, if you don't receive now, you might be lucky in the next batch.

***Stop this hoax***
Guy cool down... Stop saying what you don't know, who told u I didn't call the customer care? You're the one misinforming people.. You or anyone here can call the their customer agent to confirm this information.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by femi4: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=] Guy cool down... Stop saying what you don't know, who told u I didn't call the customer care? You're the one misinforming people.. You or anyone here can call the their customer agent to confirm this information.[/quote]You don't even need to go too far, JideSM is here on NL
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
femi4: You don't even need to go too far, JideSM is here on NL
You're very funny, what's my bis with jideSM.?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by femi4: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=] You're very funny, what's my bis with jideSM.?[/quote]Another type of yours just created another silly thread like yours. I believe that is your kind of biz
www.nairaland.com/1897035/1-gigabyte-mtn-giving-not
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
femi4: Another type of yours just created another silly thread like yours. I believe that is your kind of biz
www.nairaland.com/1897035/1-gigabyte-mtn-giving-not
Guy please stop quoting me.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by kullozone(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
akwunmi: guy na lie u lye,i dont do 260mb 4 1k,jst say pple wey de use dare data bundle,na d 2k5 own i de use since,wich na 4.5gb data cap...wich i c as d bst nw.evn if d moni do smal,e stil wort am 2me o.so go do ur resch wel

see the page wey ur comment don land me abi?
since the past two days wey I dey read am,na nw I jus dey understand am...
see where my own comment kon dey...and I don forget d beta tin wey I wan talk before sef!
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
kullozone:

see the page wey ur comment don land me abi?
since the past two days wey I dey read am,na nw I jus dey understand am...
see where my own comment kon dey...and I don forget d beta tin wey I wan talk before sef!
bwahahahahaha
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by firstolalekan(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=] Was this supposed to be a comment?[/quote]
Oshofree
wetin con-shine u
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Consultville(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
MTN!
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
jabanz: how I go take subscribe for dis 2k5 own

Text 102 to 131
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by SWG1: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Will the 2k5 work during the day time? And will it work on iPhone and Android?

Why spend that much on a nit plan when u can get 500mb @N800 or even less on mtn sme data share.

Hook me up on watsapp( 08063415045
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by SWG1: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
abelbriggs:
Abeg hw I fit subscribe dat 2k5 own bcuz I dey use bbq5 mtn don finish me.

Why sub to night plan when u can get all day plan for a month for less on mtn sme datashare.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by SWG1: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
molydonhenry: Mtn has never favored me for 1day, wen I heard abt d news I didn't even border dialing *559*4# coz I kn its 0mb. my average recharge per week z more 1k5, if not for my official doc n profiles, I for don brk dz
line

U can checkout their goodybag package and make calls at N6 per minute. But pls dont do it on a sim u have data share bundle.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nsonaso(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
SWG1:

Why spend that much on a nit plan when u can get 500mb @N800 or even less on mtn sme data share.

Hook me up on watsapp( 08063415045
Men... Am not interested in anything MB... am talking about GB... What will I do with MB?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=] call their customer care ask them na. Abi I resemble customer agent?[/quote]

That one na long thing abeeeegi
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=]To those of you who didn't receive the free 1gb mtn are giving out.

You should know that mtn are giving the free bundle only to customers that subscribe to their monthly data plan at least 3times in 6months.
When I say 'data plan' I mean their normal 260mb for N1000.. That means those using their BlackBerry plan aren't included in the offer.

So don't get angry... They give the free 1gb only to people they've dubbed.
Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote]I don't agree with this....I subscribe every month and I wasn't given, my sister that hardly subscribe was given, what's d rationale?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
What is this doing here? Written since 2009. Mods gone bananas.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
WhoDeyThere: What is this doing here? Written since 2009. Mods gone bananas.
September 9, not 2009
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by naturefellow(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
hummerwise: dont think this is true tho, 4 d past 6months nw av bin on non-stop bbplan, and i avnt bin givn the free data
don't mind them jare. ¥£y€ network! Anniversary gift koo! Very typical of celebrations in our country as in thee awkward moments when item 7 doesn't reach you for one reason or the other. And as far as you could recall, you were personally invited for the event and probably came with a gift, unlike the uninvited ones at the back munching away happily. Not fair cry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by tocin44(m): 12:16am On Sep 12, 2014
akwunmi: guy na lie u lye,i dont do 260mb 4 1k,jst say pple wey de use dare data bundle,na d 2k5 own i de use since,wich na 4.5gb data cap...wich i c as d bst nw.evn if d moni do smal,e stil wort am 2me o.so go do ur resch wel

Abeg how u take activate that one, Na new plan?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2014
Defaramade: My papa wey no dey browse @all, talk less of subscribing wey den con give free 1gig nko, what do you have to say about that??
no kill me with laugh oo.. Lol
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Emeka71(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
No free data bundle from empty- N for now.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by dinksymaine(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2014
I ve this mtn sim that I use as exclusively as data sim,but later drop it and moved to etisalat.one day I brought out the sim and checked it and I discovered that it has 1GB free data on it.I quickly used it up cos nothing last forever.after 2months,I brought out the sim again and behold another 1GB data again.For the past 2yrs,I get free 1GB data every 2months up till date.But I thinks its validity period is 1week.cos I could remember vividly that I ve an used 675mb on the sim,but after one week I checked my data balance and every was gone.lol
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Padipadi: yes
thanks bro.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2014
bonaventure73:
wetin concern mtn and ur papa for village?
CAll their customer care confirm.

http:///kpet9od

http://ow.ly/FLddI

http://ow.ly/FLddI

http:///cnetcrave
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by keandre: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
[size=20pt]WHO DE WAKE THIS THREAD UP?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth" / 6 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.