Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This (3609 Views)

Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? / Why Do People Hate GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Jokay07(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
folawiyoma:

Either way, let join our hands to make Nigeria great. Have not given up
grin you wan make I join hands to make Nigeria great in dis Ebolic world, Abeg I no wan contract ebola so i can't join hands with anybody.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by folawiyoma(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jokay07: grin you wan make I join hands to make Nigeria great in dis Ebolic world, Abeg I no wan contract ebola so i can't join hands with anybody.

You must be an Apc? Na them dey get ebola. Lol
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by nesta007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
ratiken:

He is the president of Nigeria and not the governor of Osun state. Osun Indegenes ply lagos-ibadan expressway. The IPP projects will and is impacting Osun state. The agricultural boom is positively impacting Osun Indegenes. He allowed free and fair election for Osun Indegenes to make their gubernatorial choice.

Now you my friend, what are you on about?
This performance analysis stemming from a mindset of national governance along tribal and territorial lines is the highest form of illiteracy and ignorance.

Credible election like seriously is that an achievement ? What happen to corruption ? And the ore road that u guys are shouting post a pic of it cos the last I check that road still look the same and I keep asking myself what this pdp e rats are saying. #gejtill2015 until pdp and Apc bring in a credible candidate. Op how much them pay u ? Imagine the case of EBOLA in nigeria do u know how long we've got to know Abt it and d d**b**s president did nothing Abt it. Now imagine Ghana n Seychelles banning us smh. #gejout
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by ayukdaboss(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
You lying piece of s hit Stop posting poo...I'm in Akwa-Ibom state no light here for about one week...no water at all. Almost every compound has a borehole. Lying piece of sh it.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by omenka(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2014
gede7744: l belief every leader's work shld speak for him/her not until will take side
WTF
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by omenka(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2014
ayukdaboss: You lying piece of s hit Stop posting poo...I'm in Akwa-Ibom state no light here for about one week...no water at all. Almost every compound has a borehole. Lying piece of sh it.
Well, perhaps, that's what the op's "London" looks like... grin
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by gede7744(f): 2:44am On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: WTF

when u know better why don't u correct it o mr dictionary
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16am On Sep 11, 2014
LOC1: Who be this person na. You come here to praise that man who eats, dines and live comfortably in Aso Rock while those who voted for him are suffering and dieing on a daily basis. He is one of the highest paid presidents yet an average follower of his feeds themself with $2 every day. Mind you even the nation's yearly budget doesn't bring any hope to Nigerians when ever it is presented as it is always expenditure intensive instead of using the money to industrialize the nation. My friend those countries you mentioned are where they are today simply because their government cut down expenditure and they went into full industrialization. Nigerians don't have jobs. Mind you we have a president that cares only for his family and his friends if not the issue of insecurity would have been a thing of the past.
Gbam, Gbam and Gbam.
Re: If You Hate GEJ Or Have Ever Cursed On Him (Anti-Gej).. Read This by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2014
donclark: How stupid and gullible are you? You have been clouded by hatred and hearsays that you're so bitter and won't believe whatever good is reported of GEJ but the bad. Photos of the cities in which Jonathan's govt has transformed is posted, you go on shouting this is not in Nigeria. When you enter a city like Uyo, Akwa Ibom state; your local brains would call it London.

Nigerians are all bandwagon jumpers. Just because ppl insult Jonathan, you jump on it. The only problem the man has is the security which is paramont but that is because people are out there to frustrate him with.

Security apart, Jonathan has been the best President so far. Someone better might come but only if you're a cowbell baby born in the 90s, who's brain just got matured some 5-7yrs ago, as is the case with so many Nigerians, only then will you insult Jonathan's government or say he's the worst. He has his flaws but he is better than OBJ, Abacha or any other military government.

The Lagos-Ibadan-Ore express road is a testiomony, improved economy that has made a significant increase in just 3yrs that took other 60yrs to improve. Return of agriculture, electricity has improved vastly. (If you say you haven't seen light in your area and use that as a judgement then it only serves my point that you're cowbell born)

Last year we suffered from electricity in my area while a negbouring are has almost 24hrs of light daily...I sort for answers and found they were building gradually. Most of the reasons why you have poor electricity is the state of the transformers in your area. The govt plan to introduce mini transformer on each street, with that the capacity a transformer carries will reduce and prevent them from getting faulty. Now as I speak, since this year we get atleast 12hrs of light daily in my area...aint that a vast improvement? You think it will take 3yrs to transform Nigeria to Japan? Something that didn't take OBJ 8yrs?

Goodluck's tenure has been a true definition of Democracy, that alone is what as seen him being labelled weak because he doesn't take the straight decisions but put out panels to preside all the time. He might not be wearing a golden amour glowing to show all he's done because of security taken its shine yet he's done tremendously well. The oppostion guys know these but won't tell you, they'll tell you only what you want to hear.

If were to rate GEJ compare to other past govt, I'll give him a 65%...The 35% is the problems with securities and corruption..

Nigeria's economy has grown under GEJ with lots of potentials...People cry about job opportunities and all that, Everything can't be done in 4years...its gradual yet again I will say Nigeria has grown past the years of groaning for the govt to provide jobs...gove can't provide jobs for 160million people...grow up if you still live in this illusion...there are a 1001 ways to make good incomes in this Nation. Harness them, that talent you have WILL fetch you millions. Learn crafts, trades...become entrepreneurs, study people and device a market for yourself.

These are the opinions of just an avid spectator and I hate politics if you think I promoting. Its none of my business if you vote GEJ for 2015, I've always said, it will be good if he doesn't run for 2015, yet if he does, I'll gladly vote him.

http://www..com.ng
op chop knukclee..jonathanz we are solidly behind you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List / EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children / Details Of The 5-hour Secret Meeting Between Buhari, Jonathan Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.