Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? (3830 Views)

Hidden Treasure (naija Gospel Music Talent Hunt Reality Show) / Mtn Treasure Hunt: A Scam In Disguise / National Treasure 2 Book Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by blesdman(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
Those guys,mtn are very good in marketing.I actually think that this is part of their revenue drive for the end of year hustles and bustles.Use your head.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by dragnet: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
THe BEST PROMO SO FAR IS THE GOLDSPOT/LIMCA PRICE REDUCTION OFFER
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by CuteS: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2008
Treasure Hunt is a hot chase that almost every one is interested! It cannot be an easy ride if you are not determined to win. You got to do a lot to deserve N1m. It comes with sacrifice!!
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by CuteS: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2008
Treasure hunt is only for serious minded!! U got to put more effort, spend more money to win N1m. How can you spend few thousands to win so much!!
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by CuteS: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2008
Treasure hunt is only for serious minded!! U got to put more effort, spend more money to win N1m. How can you spend few thousands to win so much!! I would have won if it is by wishfull thinking wink
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by tobidaflava(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2008
Nothing goes for nothing!
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by sect(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2008
Yeah, d rewards are actually genuine but i still think its a marketing strategy to fatten their pockets. Ok, lets jst say 4 instance. They make 100 million bucks through d txt messages the subscribers send & then out of the 100 mills, they give out 20 mills as reward to 20 lucky fellas at the end of the promo and the remaining 80 mills strolls into their bank account. So tell me, who hunted the treasure, is it mtn corporation or mtn subscribers? Thats business meen, one that will definitely favour mtn and less than 1 percent of their subscribers. So mtn am sorry, i cant participate cùs d deal isn't fair.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by tobidaflava(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2008
You better participate before they change their IP. And you know what?
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by sect(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2008
Lol. . . Well, if they change their I.P there'll always be another door.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by Goldman08: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
Make una no mind rubbish Mtn, Dem bi Thief
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by luluosas(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
It does not matter. Why do want you to first spend your hard earn resources before you are pronounced a winner? Take the glo 500 cars promo for example. They just asked you to recharge with a certain amount within a certain time frame, that's all. They did not even asked to use so so so amount of money before you can win. That is the true face of promotional offers. But, in the case of MTN, they are nothing but thives who will stop at nothing to defraud. What do you think mustay?
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
i was bored , had lotsa credits in my phone so after a brief "should i, shouldnt i" moment i went for it.

i lost over six thousand in 2days.  i never really hoped to win one million but i wanted to see whether money really goes down the drain and you know what? it does.

i was kind of hoping there was some kind of compensation for losing as much as six thousand (maybe a few free minutes of airtime, or free text messages, anything to soften the blow).

NOTHING!

not even a "tough luck, Bud. better luck next time".

No.

all i got was more annyoing texts telling me to sink more money without telling me what happened to my previous "contribution".

its sickening that the network is so callous to the point of capitalizing on the harsh economic situation to swindle poor, desperate Nigerians.

o ye bloggers, get to work.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by Seun(m): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2009
Moved from recycle bin. Moderator: what's up?
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by twinstaiye(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2009
@admin
i wasnt the one who moved the thread to recycle bin in the first instance, perhaps from phone sections.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by MadMax1(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2009
@Ex
Wow. You actually played till you lost six thousand? shocked MTN thanks you.
Sure they'll parade a few 1M winners, spare change from the hundreds of millions they rake in from the game. It's like the Home Play in Who wants to be a millionaire. A[i] very [/i] easy question. You happily reach for your phone and send the answer. They reward a few with 20k the following week. Meanwhile I learnt 10 million people answer Home play each week. Multiply that by N50. Every week. I think Who Wants to be a Millionaire now plays twice weekly.
Treasure Hunt.
Why people aren't disgusted enough to stop using that network and make sure it bites the dust I'll never know. angry
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by AKO1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2009
Mad_Max:

Why people aren't disgusted enough to stop using that network and make sure it bites the dust I'll never know. angry

Maybe because they dont have access to the kind of statistics that you're providing us. People like you have a responsibility to expose such scams.

And then I've realised that many Nigerians have a fatalistic approach to life, so to them all good is God and all bad is satan, and there is really nothing we can do about it. tongue I wonder how such people intend to move forward.
Re: MTN Treasure Hunt Game - Robbery? by MadMax1(f): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
'Such people' transmuted that litttle runt of a company into a global player. Nigerians made MTN. One wouldn't mind their insane exploitativeness and demonic greed if they would furnish some semblance of service.They do things here they wouldn't dare attempt in their home country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SlumDog Millionaire vs. City Of God / Video Coverage/Editing, Photography and Sound In Abuja / Your Experience With LCD HDTVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.