Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo (7235 Views)

D'banj's Fan Cuts His Curly Hair To Look Like Him. / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) / Wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by BoombaMaster: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Una like am??

#BITG

More Photos - www.nairatunes.com

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Not fine undecided

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wetin dey woRry dis boy self gan.

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by lirusehn(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
nawa for you o. You just wrote Wiz'KID'

. undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by scobaba: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
wizzy dey smoke?

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by atilla(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
scobaba: wizzy dey smoke?

Do you drink water?

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Dreyl(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wowo

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by reincarnation: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is it your head?
Did he complain?
This has been his hairdo, the difference is he had to dread the hair.
Nna na wa oh angry

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by tjskii(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
lipsrsealed undecided Tin be lik say tatantula spiders dey mate ontop him head

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by rawpadgin(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
tjskii: lipsrsealed undecided Tin be lik say tatantula spiders dey mate ontop him head
which one is "tatantula" again na, cuz I only know of "tarantula" o

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Bamss1: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na him get en head...

Na him get en hair...
So y should I bother
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Jeezbaby(f): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by axortedbabe(f): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
very worgly.. continue listening to John legend's"u n I"
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by chimerase2: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jeezbaby: grin
ur teeth way u dey shine no reach four cheesy
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by repogirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmm.... Resembles the kind some bus conductors in Lagos wear...
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Smokers are liable to die young.
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by scobaba: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
atilla:

Do you drink water?

atilla is a muda fuckin weed guy...defending smokers since medieval era grin
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by reincarnation: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Stellaodoni1: This is really unbelievable, a state teaching hospital can't be this unkept, this pictures has been going viral for some time now .

This is said to be Abia state teaching hospital (ABSUTH) . The question is , if truly this is the state teaching hospital as reported , how can people get treated under this condition? See click to see more photos below http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-really-horrible-pictures-from.html
Udeme....how does this relate to the topic on wizkid or awkward hairdo undecided
If it has gone viral, then contact the virus angry
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
He was not fine before to begin with and now this undecided
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
reincarnation:
Udeme....how does this relate to the topic on wizkid or awkward hairdo undecided
If it has gone viral, then contact the virus angry

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Which kind hair be this? he con be like rat wey fall inside water. grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by flolancracker: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nice.
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: Hmmmm.... Resembles the kind some bus conductors in Lagos wear...
shut up..he's finer dan ur bf..even wif dis looks..terrible lukn gals lik u wih condemn guyz..even wen its clear u dream to even smell his body odour..to talk of gettn close!shut up!put ur bfs pics lemme c!
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Jhayson(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abegi...wizzy u don dey fall mah hand
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by reincarnation: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
espn: shut up..he's finer dan ur bf..even wif dis looks..terrible lukn gals lik u wih condemn guyz..even wen its clear u dream to even smell his body odour..to talk of gettn close!shut up!put ur bfs pics lemme c!
Bros na wa oh.
Is she your ex-girlfriend embarassed
Or did you woo her and she didnt agree cry
Wetin concern the thing wen she talk and her boyfriend wen you bring up now.
Abeg suffree oh. Life na jeje
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
espn: shut up..he's finer dan ur bf..even wif dis looks..terrible lukn gals lik u wih condemn guyz..even wen its clear u dream to even smell his body odour..to talk of gettn close!shut up!put ur bfs pics lemme c!
lol @ terrible looking girls like me.... Are you wizkid or his brother? Dis one you are throwing insults at yourself like this, take it easy before you get stroke o! I dnt have a bf, I have a husband, and wizkids hair does look like a conductors own, if you like hang yourself, I have said it! As for his body odor, I'll pass on it, you can smell it for me if you like , wizkid mugu, the guy doesn't even know of your existence!
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by eemalex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Haters cursing him doesn't add anything to your life, it's his hair for God sake..
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=repogirl] lol @ terrible looking girls like me.... Are you wizkid or his brother? Dis one you are throwing insults at yourself like this, take it easy before you get stroke o! I dnt have a bf, I have a husband, and wizkids hair does look like a conductors own, if you like hang yourself, I have said it! As for his body odor, I'll pass on it, you can smell it for me if you like , wizkid mugu, the guy doesn't even know of your existence![/quotehey dts ur prob nd I dnt care if he knws me or nt..u guyz hate so much on celebrities..alwys complain..especially d male celebrities!na una knw conductor!nd conductor no b human being!
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
reincarnation:
Bros na wa oh.
Is she your ex-girlfriend embarassed
Or did you woo her and she didnt agree cry
Wetin concern the thing wen she talk and her boyfriend wen you bring up now.
Abeg suffree oh. Life na jeje
bro pls stay out of dis!my point is clear..if she wnts to condemn let er do dt constructively..@least wizkid na person bf..mak dem call er hubby or relate am to conductor..am sure she wnt lik it..if u cant stay on the thread..u gtf off..
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by lilkingluchev(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
some rasta shit....me likey cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Photos) Omg! Meet The Man With The World's Widest Mouth / HOT!!! TOP 18 Rita Ora Photos That Will Set You On Heat. You Have To Seeā€¦ / Ashawo See How U Are Looking Like A 25yr Old Girl While U Are Just 19-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.