Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo (7234 Views)

D'banj's Fan Cuts His Curly Hair To Look Like Him. / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) / Wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by reincarnation: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
espn: bro pls stay out of dis!my point is clear..if she wnts to condemn let er do dt constructively..@least wizkid na person bf..mak dem call er hubby or relate am to conductor..am sure she wnt lik it..if u cant stay on the thread..u gtf off..
Lol.Sorry no vex smiley
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by repogirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=espn][/quote] SMH, we guys? As in females? Not hating on anyone, I said it like I saw it, there are so many cool hairstyles a guy can carry, not those shi't spikes am seeing there! He's allowed sha, after all he's celebrity and can do what he wants to get attention, and his superfans like you will love it.... Do that kaind hairstyle go meet your papa whether he will not walk you back to the barber that made that shite?
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by allsamz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Duang!!! Datz kul,as a celeb,anytin z okay...even if he cutz d head...
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by repogirl(f): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
reincarnation:
Bros na wa oh.
Is she your ex-girlfriend embarassed
Or did you woo her and she didnt agree cry
Wetin concern the thing wen she talk and her boyfriend wen you bring up now.
Abeg suffree oh. Life na jeje
lol, a taya o, out of everybody, na me e see to taa si ....espn, you have been marked, watch your back for ever! tongue
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: SMH, we guys? As in females? Not hating on anyone, I said it like I saw it, there are so many cool hairstyles a guy can carry, not those shi't spikes am seeing there! He's allowed sha, after all he's celebrity and can do what he wants to get attention, and his superfans like you will love it.... Do that kaind hairstyle go meet your papa whether he will not walk you back to the barber that made that shite?
its non of ur business..let em kip afro..skin or watever..its nt ur business!
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
repogirl: lol, a taya o, out of everybody, na me e see to taa si ....espn, you have been marked, watch your back for ever! tongue
my back..funny!is dat a threat??funny!csl
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by espn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
allsamz: Duang!!! Datz kul,as a celeb,anytin z okay...even if he cutz d head...
dats it!
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by MisterLongman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
reincarnation:
Udeme....how does this relate to the topic on wizkid or awkward hairdo undecided
If it has gone viral, then contact the virus angry
Camu down nah
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by vizboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Wetin dey woRry dis boy self gan.
igbo
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by allsamz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nairalanderz una 2 mach,d person wey carry d hair,jst dey him own una dey hia dey argue!? Even pple wey dey say "watch ur back"
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by bjcuntis(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
tjskii: lipsrsealed undecided Tin be lik say tatantula spiders dey mate ontop him head
rawpadgin: which one is "tatantula" again na, cuz I only know of "tarantula"o
[quote author=tjskii] lipsrsealed undecided
LWKMD! U guys almost chocked me
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by daniwealth(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
i thinks say smokers lips are dark bt dis wizkid dey smoke bt his lips are still red....juxt saw him last 2 weeks sunday at a concert,d quy lips doesnt look like he do smoke.
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by tjskii(f): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
rawpadgin: which one is "tatantula" again na, cuz I only know of "tarantula" o

cheesy cheesy grin grin hahahaha...na slip of finger
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by folu4real(f): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2014
not fine@all
Re: OMG!!!! Wizkid Cuts His Hair To An Awkward Style....photo by Jeezbaby(f): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2014
chimerase2: ur teeth way u dey shine no reach four cheesy
Help add join na. Mu*mu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid & Heavily Pregnant Tiwa Savage Having Fun At Don Jazzy House / Celebrity Republic On Facebook / PHOTOS: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.