Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? (1936 Views)

Guy Tries To Shoot Raccoon,sneezes, Shoots Himself Instead / Other Africans Always Dream Of Coming To Nigeria / Why Are Other Africans Jealous Of Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by TVTKOKO(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Always feel proud of being a 9jerian anytime i hear this on ait. And to think this statement is coming from another african president is just so unbelieveable!

But come to think of it, are we really worth it? Do we really possess the authority supposedly in our hands,as the giant and backbone of africa?

All these are questions that needs answers or are we just pretending to be what we are not and deceiving ourselves?
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by Unionised(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
OP, How do you really feel about the statement?

You must be mighty proud of your country now, right?

Well, Giant of Africa, we are. Yes. (LORD LUGARD's fault)

But a GOOD REPRESENTATIVE of Africa? Sorry, No, No.
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by lirusehn(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014

All thanks to Gej

undecided

1 Like

Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by TVTKOKO(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Unionised: OP, How do you really feel about the statement?
of cause as a full blooded 9ja guy,i feel happy and proud to be recognised with somthing great but i tell you,i always ask ma self these questions. As in sort of 'common are these guys not just deceiving us?'
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by tobtap: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
guess ooo
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by herald9: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by agohmamuda(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
its true only if it rains.....
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ma teacher usually says that.
It's kinda true sha. In terms of the economy aspect.
Here, our government embezzle millions/billions of nairas.
Buh our economy is still bad but not that bad.
In some countries, if their govt embezzle such amount, you'll see the economy upside down/fluctuating.
We're the gaint of africa. It's just that our govt/some citizens are not helping us look like one.

2 Likes

Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by herald9: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
kulkatty: Ma teacher usually says that.
It's kinda true sha. In terms of the economy aspect.
Here, our government embezzle millions/billions of nairas.
Buh our economy is still bad but not that bad.
In some countries, if their govt embezzle such amount, you'll see the economy upside down/fluctuating.
We're the gaint of africa. It's just that our govt/some citizens are not helping us look like one.
giant of Africa ke

I think south Africa has the prerogative to bear that title
Re: When Nigeria Sneezes,other Africans Catch Cold:how True? by bconcept2(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2014
i believe its true not only on economy aspect,but in every aspect i.e the good and the bad.bt all i do is to pray for d good

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Buried Mother(see Photos Of The Event) / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle / Pocket Friendly Body Cream For An Oily Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.