Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) (7953 Views)

The Most Beautiful Black Woman In The World With Pics / Beautiful Black Women / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by maxism2: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Most Beautiful Face In Nigeri 1st Runner Up Releases New Pics.

21 year old Anambra state indigene Iloabachie Chidinma is a final year Student of Psychology in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

She was the first Runner up Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria 2014 hosted in Uyo Akwa ibom state, May this year.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
wow!! She's pretty but not the most beautiful. BTW, her eyes r charming. gush lovely eyes she's got. one of d best.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Airforce1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Shes Igbo and the prettiest in the whole of nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by GreenBobo: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Her eyes deh fearful!
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by otipoju(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
make she comot the paint wey dey for her face first ,before i go comment

11 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by pweetyholly(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
She is pretty but not b best
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Enegod(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
pweetyholly: She is pretty but not b best
are u the best?
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by iheanyi40(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
She's cute tho
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
MBA, the girl Mara mma
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by pweetyholly(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enegod: are u the best?
do u rilli av u quote me,na wa for sum people ooo undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
She is not yellow undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by osystein(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
She is indeed pretty, but not the prettiest. Though some will not believe me, my sister and girlfriend are prettier. Nigeria is blessed with beauty.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
No body can be the prettiest just like u can't be the best......
U only aspire to be better
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by JEITO: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
lalasticlala: wow!! She's pretty but not the most beautiful. BTW, her eyes r charming. gush lovely eyes she's got. one of d best.
I trust u na! Ur celebrity photography work don make u see all manner of beautiful faces... And I kw that u kw that there's notin like the most beautiful girl( you can't find her)
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by corneremperor: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Airforce1: Shes Igbo and the prettiest in the whole of nigeria

Thought u didn't like dark skin?
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by tutaboi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
If only they will stop editing......only then will I air my view
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
corneremperor:

Thought u didn't like dark skin?
Dont mind dat omo yoruba. hes only being sarcastic
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by elari(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: She is not yellow undecided
. . . Which makes it better, remember black is beautiful
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
BIG NO....Nobody in the whole wide world can be the most handsome or beautiful because beauty is subjective,that's why me as a guy could like 5 different types cute ladies at different places in one day
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Handsome girl undecided
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by nwaobitex: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
beauty
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
undecidedshe is just average nothing special,def not d pretttiest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by flolancracker: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Average face.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2014
If that's her real eye colour they are just lovely.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Airforce1(m): 4:03am On Sep 10, 2014
bustyhelen: Dont mind dat omo yoruba. hes only being sarcastic

I'm Igbo please

Stop talking like u know me
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Truckpusher(m): 4:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm Igbo please

Stop talking like u know me
Don't let these men of small minds drag you into any tribal banter.

Tribal banters are for jobless and ignorant peeps that thinks that when Nigeria becomes chaotic that their destiny might just become like that of Dangote. grin
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Airforce1(m): 4:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Truckpusher: Don't let these men of small minds drag you into any tribal banter.

Tribal banters are for jobless and ignorant peeps that thinks that when Nigeria becomes chaotic that their destiny might just become like that of Dangote. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by Truckpusher(m): 4:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Until she sleeps with me and wake up the next morning without make-up then I can decide. angry

Most of these girls just fine for photo but for real life na China dem be. cheesy
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by lagcity(m): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2014
looks plain to me. not ugly but not eye-popping.
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by axortedbabe(f): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2014
she's beautiful..
Re: Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos ) by joelenesleek(f): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
The pictures and the make up deformed her face but I saw her during the contest she is very beautiful the most beautiful of all contestants,but she is definitely not the most beautiful dark skin girl cause I black too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: One Word For This Girl Please....??? Dont Be Too Harsh / Daughter Of Bauchi Governor, Fatima Zara Showcases Her Curves In Stunning Photos / Boobs And Ukwu Everywhere As Serena Williams Exposes Self In A Tiny Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.