Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help A Nigga!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nigga!!! (784 Views)

If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober / Help A Nigga / G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Am in love o,seriously,but the girl am in love with is a girl I might never have.....some friends are telling me to let go and others are telling me to fight for what I want.
The Reason why I said I may never have her is because she's a church girl,she wants me to change a lot of things about me,the way I dress,the people I handout with and even the kind of music I listen to,am not short of girls o but I feel I love this girl more
Please what should I do,serious reply pls
Adonis
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Enegod(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
why don't you give your to Christ!!! undecided
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enegod: why don't you give your to Christ!!! undecided
I didn't give my life to the devil before na,am just not pious
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Sanchez01: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
She is a church girl and you are not pious? Your dressings, manner of approach, ideology and beliefs, coupled with those you move with may be affected. I'll suggest you turn a new leaf and become the best person for yourself. Being a perfect gentleman is not bad, you know?
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sanchez01: She is a church girl and you are not pious? Your dressings, manner of approach, ideology and beliefs, coupled with those you move with may be affected. I'll suggest you turn a new leaf and become the best person for yourself. Being a perfect gentleman is not bad, you know?
Am as gentle as a gentleman can be,just don't buy into somethings she wants
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
MarshRiley: Am in love o,seriously,but the girl am in love with is a girl I might never have.....some friends are telling me to let go and others are telling me to fight for what I want.
The Reason why I said I may never have her is because she's a church girl,she wants me to change a lot of things about me,the way I dress,the people I handout with and even the kind of music I listen to,am not short of girls o but I feel I love this girl more
Please what should I do,serious reply pls
Adonis

If u feel she's worth it then go for her and forget what anyone says.... its ur life to live and die don't grow old regretting things u should have done but let her know things will only change gradually just like nature moves things gradually u know like birth,growth,money,health,and even love DON'T let her change u by force ooh.. other wise u will be doing more harm than good all in the name of love.You should also make her know how u love everything abt her but would love her more if she could be more like (think creative here)...also teach her something u know she wouldn't forget in a hurry even when she deliberately wants to...something new and exciting..(this is very important).. and u'll get her
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Beennkumar(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
MarshRiley:
Am as gentle as a gentleman can be,just don't buy into somethings she wants
Forget the relationship then.

Most times, we have to make sacrifices for the ones we truly love.
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

If u feel she's worth it then go for her and forget what anyone says.... its ur life to live and die don't grow old regretting things u should have done but let her know things will only change gradually just like nature moves things gradually u know like birth,growth,money,health,and even love DON'T let her change u by force ooh.. other wise u will be doing more harm than good all in the name of love.You should also make her know how u love everything abt her but would love her more if she could be more like (think creative here)...also teach her something u know she wouldn't forget in a hurry even when she deliberately wants to...something new and exciting..(this is very important).. just be urself no pretending to be too good or too bad and if she is really into u u'll get her
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

If u feel she's worth it then go for her and forget what anyone says.... its ur life to live and die don't grow old regretting things u should have done but let her know things will only change gradually just like nature moves things gradually u know like birth,growth,money,health,and even love DON'T let her change u by force ooh.. other wise u will be doing more harm than good all in the name of love.You should also make her know how u love everything abt her but would love her more if she could be more like (think creative here)...also teach her something u know she wouldn't forget in a hurry even when she deliberately wants to...something new and exciting..(this is very important).. and u'll get her
Noted bro....thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
Forget the relationship then.

Most times, we have to make sacrifices for the ones we truly love.
Ok bro,I'll see what I can do
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by djeezy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
She has given you her conditions, if you still want to have her you can adhere to them. So give your life to Christ.
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by tayoxx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lol....change your ways
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
tayoxx: Lol....change your ways
I don't know which ways you are talking about o grin
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
djeezy: She has given you her conditions, if you still want to have her you can adhere to them. So give your life to Christ.
Christ has mylife already
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by OohMpa: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bros, do this for the pünny....

Your dressing? No problem, reverend father overall fit dey make am wet
Your music? Who knows if she twerks to Don Moen angry
Your friends? No stumbling block between you and that pünny....

Go ye forth, for once you try and fail, you try try again smiley

#Sai

1 Like

Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MisterLongman(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Most of the posters above have concluded that the Op must be a sinner because the so called church girl wants him to change some things in his life..... Even the bible says "Let him who is without sins cast the first stone"undecided.
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
OohMpa: Bros, do this for the pünny....

Your dressing? No problem, reverend father overall fit dey make am wet
Your music? Who knows if she twerks to Don Moen angry
Your friends? No stumbling block between you and that pünny....

Go ye forth, for once you try and fail, you try try again smiley

#Sai
Thumbs up mehn,I hear you
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
MisterLongman: Most of the posters above have concluded that the Op must be a sinner because the so called church girl wants him to change some things in his life..... Even the bible says "Let him who is without sins cast the first stone".
Meself I tire o
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by Tymax(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Honestly it's the girl I pity. She'll fall for the "New and Improved" MarshRiley not realizing that it's just a temporary tweak to get her.

Bro, look elsewhere unless you actually desire to adjust permanently.
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by tayoxx(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
MarshRiley:
I don't know which ways you are talking about o grin
Bros na y u no dey go church na..make u try dey go church o
Re: Help A Nigga!!! by MarshRiley(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax: Honestly it's the girl I pity. She'll fall for the "New and Improved" MarshRiley not realizing that it's just a temporary tweak to get her.

Bro, look elsewhere unless you actually desire to adjust permanently.
Yeah,am actually thinking about letting go

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Things Ladies Do After Breakup. / , / Should Wooing A Lady Be More Than This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.