Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush (6087 Views)

Dumbest Thing You've Done To Gain Your Crush's Attention / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / cohabitation,the dumbest thing a woman can ever do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin I pity u o, dats sad sad. dat is why u should stop crushing grin

Lol almost 6 years ago na...jungle don matured na
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:
5 and half years ago she was so dumb that I tutored her b4 she cud pass jamb and GCE. And wen she gained admission she dumped my sorry ass....

And

I wasn't even an undergraduate den! (Just finished writing my WAEC)
My boss Immortalvoices.

Good morning
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by FLAWLES(f): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2014
HAVE NEVER HAD AH CRUSH,,,wats d ish all about abg
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by simdam500(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2014
She requested for something worth it for val and all i could get her then was...

I got her a calculator for val... embarassed
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2014
simdam500:
She requested for something worth it for val and all i could get her then was...

Not bad tho provided it was useful to her .
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by onuwaje(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Prowizy2:
Mine was in SS1 she misplaced her transportation fare and was crying bitterly as a caring boy I gave her my last cash and trecked home angry angry
see ur life?!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
started a thread for his sake only to be heartbroken again.......
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

My boss Immortalvoices.

Good morning

KelvinGraphics ...hmmm I av offended all my frnds please 4give me for my silence all this while

How every every...?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Princezoi(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Well, i hid in the bush for 5 hours just to talk to her on her way form skul.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

KelvinGraphics ...hmmm I av offended all my frnds please 4give me for my silence all this while

How every every...?
Lolz... Offend kwa.
Nothing dey happen bro. U know say that Tsunami wey xkatter M.S thread xpoil things. That place use to be our meeting ground. But not to worry. We get meeting today, xo with this u go meet all ur long lost friends.
This the venue bro. Pls no miss out o kuz we go take attendance. grin

www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27819978

Please lets meet up there by 10:00am today.

the essence of the meeting is for we to just type ''I VOTE JENNIMMA'' shikenah.
U know nothing beats combined efforts.

MR. BILL GATE wouldnt have been at the top if he wasnt supported by others. JENNIMMA knows she cant do it alone so your precious vote and time she humbly requests for and she will be glad and grateful if you do this for her.
It's one thing to be beautiful, it's another thing to be brainy. BUT nothing beats being Beautiful and Brainy at same time.. ''Beauty with Brain'' *B'&'B*

Please lets do this together!
Let's crown her together!!!

#Jennimma4'D'Crown

BTW... how ur side?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by simdam500(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Not bad tho provided it was useful to her .
awwwww... U said it so cool... How i wish she saw it in d perspective you are looking at it from...

She sees it as been childish and not romantic. Infact alot of friend call it immature
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lolz... Offend kwa.
Nothing dey happen bro. U know say that Tsunami wey xkatter M.S thread xpoil things. That place use to be our meeting ground. But not to worry. We get meeting today, xo with this u go meet all ur long lost friends.
This the venue bro. Pls no miss out o kuz we go take attendance. grin

www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest#27819978

Please lets meet up there by 10:00am today.

the essence of the meeting is for we to just type ''I VOTE JENNIMMA'' shikenah.
U know nothing beats combined efforts.

MR. BILL GATE wouldnt have been at the top if he wasnt supported by others. JENNIMMA knows she cant do it alone so your precious vote and time she humbly requests for and she will be glad and grateful if you do this for her.
It's one thing to be beautiful, it's another thing to be brainy. BUT nothing beats being Beautiful and Brainy at same time.. ''Beauty with Brain'' *B'&'B*

Please lets do this together!
Let's crown her together!!!

#Jennimma4'D'Crown

BTW... how ur side?

Hmmm you still gat it boss...well am not for all this pageant thingy as I no finegrin but I go vote for her..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

Hmmm you still gat it boss...well am not for all this pageant thingy as I no finegrin but I go vote for her..
Wasere Baba.. U know say na una be my backbone 4 here.. I dey grateful.

By the way. U don ever see that our GM back then. I mean 01emek . That guy dey very useful 4 this meeting incase u see am abeg tell am say his numerous services would be needed at the polling unit.grin even them TrishaP, Rick9, Ashabie, LilHansome abi na Lilhandsome.

Hwfa na? E don tey o. Hope U are good?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Wasere Baba.. U know say na una be my backbone 4 here.. I dey grateful.

By the way. U don ever see that our GM back then. I mean 01emek . That guy dey very useful 4 this meeting incase u see am abeg tell am say his numerous services would be needed at the polling unit.grin even them TrishaP, Rick9, Ashabie, LilHansome abi na Lilhandsome.

Hwfa na? E don tey o. Hope U are good?

He should leave dumb threads and come use his versatility in helping

Yea am back now... I just graduated last 2weeks finalizing my project joor

Modified...

I don vote
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

He should leave dumb thread and come use is versatility and help

Modified...

I don vote
WoW...

Congrats bro... To graduate 4 naija uni no be beanz o. Once again, congrats bro. We dey wait 4 the party wey u go throw.grin

Thanks so much 4 honouring my request. Iam really honoured.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

WoW...

Congrats bro... To graduate 4 naija uni no be beanz o. Once again, congrats bro. We dey wait 4 the party wey u go throw.grin

'IN SPIDER MANZ VOICE' WHERE ARE YOU HIDING KELV ?wink
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

WoW...

U ar a frnd closer than a brother kelv... I hope to create a thread on my storied life in DELSU... (After my project)

And also reward my frnds

*in Guinness advertising voice* YOU BE THE BOSS
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2014
I BOUGHT HER INDIAN FILMS AND DESIGN CHRISTMAS CARD FOR HER... grin grin grin.... CHAII SO DUMB

#TEAM ROZZAY
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Stephxoblessed(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
simdam500:
awwwww... U said it so cool... How i wish she saw it in d perspective you are looking at it from...

She sees it as been childish and not romantic. Infact alot of friend call it immature
people difers.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by gloryaaa(f): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
simdam500:

Na scientific ni
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by 01emek(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

Modified...

I don vote

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Stephxoblessed(f): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

Modified...

I don vote
Congrat. When should we expect graduation party? wink
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stephxoblessed:

Congrat. When should we expect graduation party? wink

Lolz soon watch this space...trust me
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by immortalvoices(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
immortalvoices:

He should leave dumb threads and come use his versatility in helping

Modified...

I don vote

The above quote has been modified and re-edited from typo error

Thanks
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

'IN SPIDER MANZ VOICE' WHERE ARE YOU HIDING KELV ?wink

I have been around o bro.

Please kindly go and vote for Jennimma on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Please bring as many people as you can. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I have been around o bro.

Please kindly go and vote for Jennimma on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Please bring as many people as you can. Thanks.

yeeeeepa. Late already o cheesy.. Wished d winner d best. I done pile for Rozzay's back o
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by adepiero: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
I did her assignment and took her on tutorials grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by cooljude(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
yankydollars:
I had a crush.....bt cz I was a gurl,I jst stare n form quarel wenevr he comes near.we fight ova lil tins a lot
wow! U fine.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by mirexxx(f): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
nikkypearl:
My crush back then in secondary school was the son of the Minister of works and housing,he was so cute ehh!
I will always find a way to go to their street,mayb he would notice me,I would walk up and down the street. 30times hoping to see him! embarassed

It was after we did Waec this mumu boy just confessed how much he loved me,I was shocked,he travelled out 3days after till date! He left without even kssing the one he claimed to love cry
wow dats sad. same wit mine
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Zarathena(f): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmm... Tryna remember mine
Re: What Is The Dumbest Thing U Ever Did For A Crush by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
angry
justmag:
She was in the pool and I jump in the pool thinking I cud swim.
did u drown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. / “no Sex Till After Marriage, My Body Is Temple Of The Holy Spirit — Slay Queen / Guys, Big Fallen Boobs Or Small Perky Boobs?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.