Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ (3835 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by ShiaMuslim: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2014
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/el-zakzaky-rejects-jonathans-sorry/

Frontline Islamic cleric Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky has rejected President Goodluck Jonathan’s apology for the killing of his three sons and 31 other members of his movement.

El-Zakzaky is the leader of the Shiite Islamic Movement in Nigeria. Members of the group were on a procession on July 25 in his Zaria, Kaduna State base to mark the annual Quds Day when they clashed with security men at the P2 Roundabout in the University town.

At the end of the clash, 34 members of the sect lay dead; 106 were injured.

Yesterday, the cleric told visiting Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu, in Zaria that he expected nothing but justice from the government.

He said President Goodluck Jonathan called him on the telephone to apologise to him on the killings but he rejected it.

“You don’t commit murder and say sorry,” El-Zakzaky said, adding: “If that is the case, there is no need for legislation. Whenever one commits a crime, all he needs to do is to say sorry. Why do we have the police, courts and prisons? These murderers are known. I am not blaming the entire military, but I know the killers. They are individuals who answer names. I know their commander is a Lieutenant Colonel who personally shot my children. He stamped on their bodies and stabbed them with knives. This is clearly a crime committed.”

Zakzaky said it is only when criminals are punished that the society acknowledges that a crime was truly committed. “My children were identified as my children before they were tortured to death. This is a crime. I can’t imagine how callous and cruel one can be to murder three children simply because he hates their father. They did nothing,” he said.

However, he said, the Islamic Movement had cause to rejoice over what happened to its members, as they were killed on the path of God. “You as a Christian believe that Jesus Christ was killed for no offence, but just because he was good. This has been the fate of all good people, such as the Prophets. This is a certificate on our own little way that these people were good, but the corrupt society feels that we should not exist.”

Zakzaky praised the NHRC boss for the visit and the concern shown, maintaining that the movement would not fold its arms and accept what happened without any effort, but will seek redress through the right channel.

Odinkalu pledged that the Commission would seek all legal avenues and employ all legal mechanisms to ensure that the law takes its course over the killings.

Odinkalu added: “We are all children of one country and one Nigeria. None of us chose to be here, but we are all planted here by God for a reason. No parent wants to lose three children at a time. These children could be children of any parent. But it got to a point in this country where losing people no longer matters, where young people can die and nobody cares.

“We will ensure justice is done without undue interference from any quarters, as vanguards of citizens in their demand for justice and fair play. We pray God for the repose of the souls of those killed and give to Sheikh the fortitude and strength to bear the irreparable loss.”

Zakzaky said the perpetrators of the act intended to isolate the Islamic Movement as another “Boko Haram” to create hatred between the group and the public.

“This is why they are referring to us as ‘Shi’ite sect’. We are never a sect, and will never be one. I personally do not recognise a sect; we have never called ourselves a sect. we have never been a sect and will never be. All my life, I never even recognised a sect,” he said.

The Sheikh went on: “They indiscriminately and sporadically shot at everyone and everything, including nearby banks and shops, smashed cars. We also realised that the soldiers used special tiny bullets on the protesters that were not easily detected during first aid treatment on the injured.

“An announcement had already been made that any person injured and discharged from hospital, should go back for cross examination.”

El-Zakzaky said the military created the Boko Haram sect.

“It has become obvious that the military has created a faceless and anonymous sect called Boko Haram. “We have never seen a Boko Haram member nor their schools, mosques or newspapers. All we hear of them are bomb blast and videos issuing threat of attack, promoted by the government as the only source of information.”
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by mistudreh(m): 12:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by drsteroid(m): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Hmmnn
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Mogidi: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Another haramite in the offing, the zak haram. Goodluck to the north, that region will soon implode.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Mogidi: Another haramite in the offing, the zak haram. Goodluck to the north, that region will soon implode.
brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.
Nonsense

What is this man's crime for cry out loud?
That his children were extra-judicially shot and killed, even in captivity?
That he say he will seek redress though the legal channel?
That he demand that the govt. act responsibly?

How callous and unfeeling can humans get. This is an all time low for you. What a shame!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
naija is tensed presently..only foools will carry out meaningless protest capable of being hijacked by fanatical elements especially in da north....u got da bh menance n some turbaned zaky zarky whatever wanna.....common..
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
JonBee1:

How callous and unfeeling can humans get. This is an all time low for you. What a shame!

The man's crime is that, he is a terrorist breeding and hatching new terrorist and he too should have been killed. Try to find out the meaning of "extra judicial killing" you don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead, what where they doing at a time security is tense and 100s of people killed daily, I blame the soldiers for not hacking all of them down. You want to practice religion, do it inside your mosque and don't disturb others with it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

The man's crime is that, he is a terrorist breeding and hatching new terrorist and he too should have been killed. Try to find out the meaning of "extra judicial killing" you don't enter into a gun battle with a security man and expect him not to shut you dead, what where they doing at a time security is tense and 100s of people killed daily, I blame the soldiers for not hacking all of them down. You want to practice religion, do it inside your mosque and don't disturb others with it

senseless!!!! may the same tragedy befall your household in infinity manifolds.

5 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

I don't engage slum dwellers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I don't engage slum dwellers.

bwwhhhhaaaaaa how about every member of your household not seeing the end of the year if I don't dwell in a slum. can I get an amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

bwwhhhhaaaaaa how about every member of your household not seeing the end of the year if I don't dwell in a slum. can I get an amen.

Again son look for your type, I know your cure.

Nnewi1stson, respect yourself before I ask him to come devour you, dirty oshogbo bricklayer. Quote me no further

4 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

That won't happen to his family if they don't go on senseless protests like this one.

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Again son look for your type, I know your cure.

Nnewi1stson, respect yourself before I ask him to come devour you, dirty oshogbo bricklayer. Quote me no further

animalistic coward... bring on the phaggot plus all the igbo-la e-armies. the eggy exterminating them for charity since the 1800's. may be you can ask customized13 and dozzybaba how we put them to retirement without pensions. fvck off loser and go give your momma heady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

animalistic coward... bring on the phaggot plus all the igbo-la e-armies. the eggy exterminating them for charity since the 1800's. may be you can ask customized13 and dozzybaba how we put them to retirement without pensions. fvck off loser and go give your momma heady.

I can see improvement in you, all thanks to Nnewi1stson.

Do you have break in your bricklaying work, or you not moulding today?

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

That won't happen to his family if they don't go on senseless protests like this one.

I pray in one of your tan adventures same befall you too. senseless can't go beyond this. commonsense is a scarce commodity in your household. eranko jatijati.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense

Brownfool what did he do to warrant what u are asking Jonathan to do to him? U sound dumb.
What is expected from Jonathan is to carry out proper investigation and if the children were unjustly killed, perpetrators should be punished.
Retardeeen wants to cut corners.

4 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Abagworo(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2014
JonBee1:

Jonathan won't feel the pain nor these foo.ls above me until their own children are killed in cold blood. I'm glad an Igbo man like myself who knows and stands by justice went to perform the duty our President should have done. What stops the President from official visit and assuring that justice will be done.

6 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I can see improvement in you, all thanks to Nnewi1stson.

Do you have break in your bricklaying work, or you not moulding today?

senselessness is the only skill anyone in your household can boast off. fvck off my mention before I feed you, your own blood,flesh and shyte. you grass and shyte munching mongrel sired by losers who killed themselves after discovering the damage they have done to the world, by cursing the world with your miserable birth.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2014
[s]
brownlord:

[/s]

Crap.
Only fools will allege but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool what did he do to warrant what u are asking Jonathan to do to him? U sound dumb.
What is expected from Jonathan is to carry out proper investment and if the children were unjustly killed, perpetrators should be punished.
Retardeeen wants to cut corners.

STFU retard, they are all terrorist, arming people to carry weapons to protest at a time security men are on red alert is the act of stupidity and foolishness, the fact that the stupid man went to protest the happenings in far away Gaza and won't see the one happening right under his roof makes him stupid, I blame the security men for sparring any. They ought to cut down all of them and poor chemical on them so they be quick to meet their 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Zazakcy:
“You don’t commit murder and say sorry,” El-Zakzaky said, adding: “If that is the case, there is no need for legislation. Whenever one commits a crime, all he needs to do is to say sorry. Why do we have the police, courts and prisons? These murderers are known. I am not blaming the entire military, but I know the killers. They are individuals who answer names. I know their commander is a Lieutenant Colonel who personally shot my children. He stamped on their bodies and stabbed them with knives. This is clearly a crime committed.”

Zakzaky said it is only when criminals are punished that the society acknowledges that a crime was truly committed. “My children were identified as my children before they were tortured to death. This is a crime. I can’t imagine how callous and cruel one can be to murder three children simply because he hates their father. They did nothing,” he said.

I sympathise with this man. The perpetrators must be brought to justice for this heinous crime.
RIP to the Sons

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
brownfool I'm waiting your masters. I wanna decimate you and the others fools in your cliques right now and right here.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

What and who determines a senseless protest in a democracy? You or brownfool ? Even if it's senseless, does it warrant the death of the protesters?

3 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

STFU retard, they are all terrorist, arming people to carry weapons to protest at a time security men are on red alert is the act of stupidity and foolishness, the fact that the stupid man went to protest the happenings in far away Gaza and won't see the one happening right under his roof makes him stupid, I blame the security men for sparring any. They ought to cut down all of them and poor chemical on them so they be quick to meet their 72 virgins

I'm with you on this Bro, you are right.

This is not the appropriate time for anyone to protest in Northern part of Nigeria especially if it has to do with religion.

We should not forget they engaged Nigerian Army in gun battle before they were shot dead.

If they died while exchanging gun battle with NA, they died wrongfully. They are on their own.

But if they were captured by NA, I don't support torture to death.

NA should have handed them over to DSS to do the needful not torturing them to death.

Nigeria is a one kain country, so many things are wrong in this nation.

People are dying everyday, may God save us.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Brownfool, ur stupidity is fast becoming epic
grin

Demdem: [s][/s]

Crap.
Only fools will allege but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2014
if only admin admit posters on the strata of intelligence, nincompoops like brownfool will only be posting in the demented re...tarded orphan sections.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

What and who determines a senseless protest in a democracy? You or brownfool ? Even if it's senseless, does it warrant the death of the protesters?

Senseless is when you engage a military man that is armed to the teeth in a fight. Senseless is when you don't obey orders that says protests are banned.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

senselessness is the only skill anyone in your household can boast off. fvck off my mention before I feed you, your own blood,flesh and shyte. you grass and shyte munching mongrel sired by losers who killed themselves after discovering the damage they have done to the world, by cursing the world with your miserable birth.

Haha, at the time I posted my last comment and quoted you 9:30, I saw you very much on this thread, also viewing was chukwudi and one other guy I can't remember his handle, I constantly refreshed by browser for about 5 minutes and you where still here, which means you saw my comment, then you exited the thread to go get dictionary and google help, and after 11 minutes, this all you could come up with.? I know your line

anag0900:
That's the only thing you can put on your own, just like it took you 3 days to respond to Nnewi1stson on chinos thread claiming to be networking a bank, I wonder which part of Nigeria won't have access to internet for 3 days.

Haha, anago the slum dweller and bricklayer, don't start what you can't finish with me. I torment till you stop visiting this forum. You should know people who you go into tribal war with, not me, for the last time quote me no further

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

I pray in one of your tan adventures same befall you too. senseless can't go beyond this. commonsense is a scarce commodity in your household. eranko jatijati.

I won't go on senseless protests in the first place. If TAN members go on senseless protests, they should be dealt with. Oponu ayirada, afofun gbemu.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Senseless is when you engage a military man that is armed to the teeth in a fight. Senseless is when you don't obey orders that says protests are banned.

When u say engage, are u insinuating that his sons engaged the military with dangerous weapons? Are u saying that they engaged the military but jonaadaft still deem it fit to apologise to their father? What then is the basis of the apology from Retardeeen if they were wrong? What exactly are u saying with ur facts well stated.
Better still, present the dead pictures of the sons with the arms they used to engage the military that warranted their death.
Who bans a peaceful protest in a democracy. Are u aware that such are illegal? Is the state where the incidence occurred under emergency?
Bro, ur basis is shaky.

4 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by anag0900: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

I won't go on senseless protests in the first place. If TAN members go on senseless protests, they should be dealt with. Oponu ayirada, afofun gbemu.

shofodanu masheanfani oloriburuku ni eleyi ooo. even with the tense nature of yemen , peeps are still going about a strong protest. your I.q is directly proportional to your age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 BILLION NAIRA BRIBE ; Amaechi Must Mention Names. / Photos: Governor Fashola Collects His PVC at Polling Unit Today / Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.