Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ (3842 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

hahhhaaaaa dictionary and Google to destroy a Numbskull that escape being an imbec...ile by a whisker. humour me more loser. if only you have not exchange your non functioning brain for one cup of smelly ogiri, you will have known that I engage loads of mannerless losers like yourself. and that the system still shows one viewing a thread some minutes after you have kiss the thread a goodbye.

idi0tic village confined m0ron, go to tafa local government up till greater part of ibb market onward minna and come tell us about the strength of airtel network there. loser bring on the fight and amma tell this community how your whole family tree was send to the hades by asacris worm. and when are you going to say amen to my prayers on your bricklayer allegations. son of the village w...hore and asymptomatic Ebola monkey. that the losers that sire you didn't use the useless spermatozoa to floss the plague in her enamel is still the 8th world wonder.

Anago the oshogbo slum dweller, where exactly are you? Why you keep traveling the moment someone request to meet you, are you so pathetic you can't stand a fellow guy, life must be really hard for you

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I don't have a problem with their religion, there are good and bad people in all religion, I'm a Christian and I can't tell you all pastors or deacons are good.

Those guys err by going on a protest in a volatile state, we just tell ourselves the truth.
The procession started with security men with them, and the same guys asked them to end the procession since it was getting dark, an an innocent citizen brought out gun and all type of ammunition to attack a soldier who is in war environment. Hey bro the moment you pick up arm, you loose every right the state bestowed on you, the soldiers are right, and I'm angry they dint finish all the bastard, this how shekau and his boys started and some people never condemned their act. The protesting what is happening in far away Gaza and can't protest the one before them.

Again brownfool, what's volatile in kaduna that peaceful processions can't hold. Is Kaduna under state of emergency?
Liar, try harder, this account of urs doesn't cut it.
Let even assume ur account is right, the boys killed, were they the ones that engaged the military?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Again brownfool, what's volatile in kaduna that peaceful processions can't hold. Is Kaduna under state of emergency?
Liar, try harder, this account of urs doesn't cut it.

You are very stupid, again go and gather your terrorist group for another protest and you be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

If you like, go start another round of protest in adamawa or Borno, the gallant men are there to see you kiss Mother Earth. Nonsense

Brownfool, demdem has no reason to protest, those killed were on procession and it happened in peaceful kaduna.
Fool, stop being sttupid.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

You are very stupid, again go and gather your terrorist group for another protest and you be dealt with.

Brownfool, are u insinuating that Jonaadaft apologised for killing terrorists? grin
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by juman(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Government intended to cause bigger problem for the country by killing his children.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: You are a very foolish man. Jonathan in his acute dumbness is smarter than most of you his zombies cum supporters. You are an embarrassment to any sane environment as your kind will only survive in misery. I am sure you have no family, you have not even a single iota of sanity in you. Only a demented dimwit will tow your path. You are worse than a terrorist for "Hailing the Brutal Murder of 3 youngmen and tens of others in BROAD DAYLIGHT". You, yes you don't deserve to live among men. May BITTERNESS, SORROW and SUFFERING be Your portion... Amen

You seem to be ignorant of what ZakyZaky stands for. Everything Boko haram wants, Zakzaky aspired before they did. Zakzaky has an aspiration of creating an Islamic caliphate within Nigeria long before Boko Haram even conceived the idea. He has his military outfit which carries out military drills from time to time, this same military outfit was the one that clashed with security forces on the said quds day. (research zakzaky's history of violence for you to know more about the movement's violent past which dates back even to the 1980s). All he aspired for has the paintings of Boko haram on it. He basically wants to become Ayatollah Khomeini of Nigeria. So, would I want to pity someone like Zakzaky that has such extremists tendencies and views?

Back to the curses you rained on your parents, I pray they won't be the ones to bury you. I pray they live long to see your children. I pray they never experience sorrow or bitterness like you wished for them.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by ShiaMuslim: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:
You seem to be ignorant of what ZakyZaky stands for. Everything Boko haram wants, Zakzaky aspired before they did. Zakzaky has an aspiration of creating an Islamic caliphate within Nigeria long before Boko Haram even conceived the idea. He has his military outfit which carries out military drills from time to time, this same military outfit was the one that clashed with security forces on the said quds day. (research zakzaky's history of violence for you to know more about the movement's violent past which dates back even to the 1980s). All he aspired for has the paintings of Boko haram on it. He basically wants to become Ayatollah Khomeini of Nigeria. So, would I want to pity someone like Zakzaky that has such extremists tendencies and views?
Back to the curses you rained on your parents, I pray they won't be the ones to bury you. I pray they live long to see your children. I pray they never experience sorrow or bitterness like you wished for them.

you are not only making up stories, but you are dead wrong. Shia Muslims DO NOT believe in any "islamic caliphate". one of the main differences that set the Shi'ites apart from the Sunnis is that Sunnis believe in caliphate while Shi'ites believe in Imamate.

what is really wrong in becoming the Ayatollah Khomeini of Nigeria? if he can do it in the same way Khomeini did it in Iran, with the consent and support of over 90% of the citizens of his country, then why not? Khomeini led a popular revolution in Iran to free his country from a foreign imposed dictator. you have a lot to read.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

I know about Zakzaky views and has read about his clashes with the military in the 90s.
Lemme tell you, Zakzaky group belong to the muslim minority in the North. They are Pro-Muslim Brotherhood BUT doesn't share the ideals of Boko-Haram. I guess you don't even know what Muslim Brotherhood stand for in the Middle East-By the way Qatar and Iran shares the brotherhood idoelogy. You should do more reading on that and know their stance. I don't share their ideology whatsoever because I believe in absolute secularism.
The Fundamentalism by some miscreants did not start today. Maitatsine came and was crushed. However, IBB opened the floodgate when he signed up Nigeria as MEMBER of Organization of Islamic Countries. This gave Then Governor Sani Yerima the Audacity to declare a Sharia State and several Northern Governors followed. Personally, I have no problem with what people choose or the way they decide to be Governed as long as it is restricted to ONLY them and their locality.
BUT what Babangida did was a slight to the Nationhood of Nigeria. What Obasanjo, Yar Adua and Jonathan should have done is declare a Sovereign National Conference and let us solve these fundamental issues out. But NO, they are all interested in PDP's Affair and politicking. Boko-Haram wouldn't have got its guts IF:
1. Nigeria was not part of OIC or de-listed from OIC
2. Nigeria has had an SNC and everyone has agreed on ways forward for our respective region(I am not talking of secession).
They got their inspiration from the first. LOOK all states in Africa that signed up for OIC are having problems little or major. Today Nigeria is still a Member of OIC under Jonathan. There are fundamental Issues to tackle rather than to KILL people on "Peaceful" procession which they do annually.
As long as we fail to see the fundamental flaws these things will keep recurring.

As for the "Curse", I denounce it but it is Unfair to hail such murder on innocent people that didn't attack nor were armed.
Thank You
May God Forgive Us
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, demdem has no reason to protest, those killed were on procession and it happened in peaceful kaduna.
Fool, stop being sttupid.

Peaceful kaduna, to make it more peaceful is the reason those animals where taking away from the peaceful town. Can you see that Gej is working?

Oya demdem, shout sai Jonathan. Lol
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
juman: Government intended to cause bigger problem for the country by killing his children.

Really? You see why they should have send him to same place his terrorist children where sent to?

Anyway, I trust our gallant troops to the needful anytime he plans acting stupid
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by 99100(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

I don't have a problem with their religion, there are good and bad people in all religion, I'm a Christian and I can't tell you all pastors or deacons are good.

Those guys err by going on a protest in a volatile state, we just tell ourselves the truth. The procession started with security men with them, and the same guys asked them to end the procession since it was getting dark, an an innocent citizen brought out gun and all type of ammunition to attack a soldier who is in war environment. Hey bro the moment you pick up arm, you loose every right the state bestowed on you, the soldiers are right, and I'm angry they dint finish all the bastard, this how shekau and his boys started and some people never condemned their act. The protesting what is happening in far away Gaza and can't protest the one before them.

Does the aforementioned protest justifies the soldiers action ( the killing of 33 and and injuring of 100 or there about)?
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by atlwireles: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Look at the terrorist supporters defending their brothers and friends. Come out and protest again, this time, the army will kill whatever is left of your family. Useless animals, go and protest in Gaza or the west bank. Devil sand paper your faces. angry angry angry angry angry

Maggots have not protested Boko haram once, but will be protesting about another man's war in Nigeria.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by ShiaMuslim: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
for all those clutching at straws, forget the fabricated stories that the sons "engaged in a gun battle with soldiers", "they shouldn't have protested/hold a procession because the north is volatile", "the time was not right", "it is not our business with what goes on in Gaza", etc. of course, every time security forces kill innocent civilians, the civilians are said to be armed. but the ironic of it all, no security personnel ever get injured or killed in these cooked up "confrontations". you can name them.

PLEASE FORGET ALL THOSE RED HERRINGS.

WHAT IS THE POINT:

If all of the arguments presented to support the murder of 3 sons of Zakzaky and over 30 of his followers are true, ONE QUESTION MUST STILL BE ANSWERED!!!

even if you arrest a terrorist, you have no right after arresting him, and having him in your custody at your mercy, to torture him, stab him and then finally shoot him. for those of you who do not know the meaning of EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLING, please search a dictionary.

Mohammed Yusuf of Boko Haram was a renowned terrorist, yet still, he was extra judicially killed. it doesn't mean when you arrest a terrorist you can lynch him or shoot him.

the point is simple: one of Zakzaky's sons was killed during the procession. 3 others were arrested and taken into custody. the older 2 were tortured and shot by one demon called General S. O Oku, while the younger one only got tortured and wounds on his legs. is it right for any citizen, whatever his crimes are, to be extra judicially shot and killed AFTER ARREST without fair trial?
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by atlwireles: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
General Oku remains a hero, all you fanatical Islamist must be cut to size on this planet.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by ShiaMuslim: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
atlwireles: General Oku remains a hero, all you fanatical Islamist must be cut to size on this planet.

your fanaticism is devilish just like your hero.

however, if this is not taken care of, tomorrow it would be your own turn. today you are cheering because it is a southern terrorist in army uniform killing northern Muslim children. tomorrow, it would be a northern general killing southern Christian children. terrorists, outlaws and criminals in all colors, shape, ethnicity, and sizes should face justice. that is how a sane and decent country can be built for all citizens to live in harmony. it is sad that most posters here are silly bigots.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
99100:

Does the aforementioned protest justifies the soldiers action ( the killing of 33 and and injuring of 100 or there about)?

O yes, in fact those soldiers should be highly rewarded. They just saved us from another jihadist group in the making

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by atlwireles: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

however, if this is not taken care of, tomorrow it would be your own turn. today you are cheering because it is a southern terrorist in army uniform killing northern Muslim children. tomorrow, it would be a northern general killing southern Christian children. terrorists, outlaws and criminals in all colors, shape, ethnicity, and sizes should face justice. that is how a sane and decent country can be built for all citizens to live in harmony. it is sad that most posters here are silly bigots.

Don't quote me.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by crazypatriot: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun what happened to the like button on my phone? angry please am I the only one going through this poo, dunno why I can't like posts anymore
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by crazypatriot: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't quote me.
guy u no get sense I swear
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by atlwireles: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
crazypatriot: guy u no get sense I swear

Another boko haram supporter with a million monikers, Ode, Go and Die.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Peaceful kaduna, to make it more peaceful is the reason those animals where taking away from the peaceful town. Can you see that Gej is working?

Oya demdem, shout sai Jonathan. Lol

Brownfool, so in ur daft state, to make kaduna safer, innocent folks needs to be cut off.
Very soon, ur entire household will be cut off simply for the primary reason to make edo safer than it is today.
Oponu. grin
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

Holy nonsense, what was the reason for the protest?

You mean the soldiers are all southern christians or only the Oku man killed 33 people? I don't subscribe to extra judicial killings, but this is not. A well deserved death if you ask me, and the soldiers should be commended for a courageous act
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by crazypatriot: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Work beckons, I'll come back to you. You have crossed the line, just like your poverty-stricken prostituting parents did years back.
don't engage him, I have 3 hours yo spare for you, please engage me mainly in Yoruba language, thank you.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, so in ur daft state, to make kaduna safer, innocent folks needs to be cut off.
Very soon, ur entire household will be cut off simply for the primary reason to make edo safer than it is today.
Oponu. grin

They are no innocent citizens, but enemies and should be cut off. Or you want them to grow to another militia group so you can shout jonathan tomorrow? This is way to go.

Catch them young and cut them off. God bless niger army
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

They are no innocent citizens, but enemies and should be cut off. Or you want them to grow to another militia group so you can shout jonathan tomorrow? This is way to go.

Catch them young and cut them off. God bless niger army

Brownfool, again in ur daft state they are all enemies and yet jonaadaft ur god had to apologise to the bereaved eh? Has he always been doing that to Nigeria enemies?
Fool, where da Ffuck is ur brain.
grin
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Caseless2: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense
it is because of bastards like u and mogidi that we are having boko haram today. As products of our poor educational sector, people like u dont read to understand b4 spewing flatulence on every thread.
Let me tell u, this man fought Abacha of all dictators. Tell me who is gej?
Senseless kids!
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, again in ur daft state they are all enemies and yet jonaadaft ur god had to apologise to the bereaved eh? Has he always been doing that to Nigeria enemies?
Fool, where da Ffuck is ur brain.
grin

Yep, Jonathan Is the president and is only normal for him to do that as not to offend the muslim north. But trust me those guys should be commended.

Hey, keep on with your drugs, I see improvement lately, where they hell are you,?
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by brownlord: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Caseless2: it is because of bastards like u and mogidi that we are having boko haram today. As products of our poor educational sector, people like u dont read to understand b4 spewing flatulence on every thread.
Let me tell u, this man fought Abacha of all dictators. Tell me who is gej?
Senseless kids!

Nonsense, what do you mean he fought, what is stopping him now?

My friend just face your front

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by 99100(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

O yes, in fact those soldiers should be highly rewarded. They just saved us from another jihadist group in the making

If you don't know ,there are up to a million Shiite Muslims in Nigeria.
Re: El-zakzaky Rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’ by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
brownlord:

Yep, Jonathan Is the president and is only normal for him to do that as not to offend the muslim north. But trust me those guys should be commended.

Hey, keep on with your drugs, I see improvement lately, where they hell are you,?

Brownfool, so jonaadaft normally apologises to enemies of Nigeria after killing them. grin u are so foolish. grin grin
So far, nothing suggests that the boys killed engaged the military that warranted their death.
By the way, u earlier stated this condemning jonaadaft for calling.....

brownlord: Wtf is wrong with Jonathan, why did he call the man instead of arresting him, that man should be locked up.

Nonsense

Now u are praising him. Foool, u are highly unstable. Is it as a result of ur miserable obas curse on ur household?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS :- Another Helicopter Crash In Yola Today Friday 21/11/2014 / What Is Man's Greatest Invention? / APC Ward Leader Murdered In Rivers..pdp Trolls What Do You Say? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.