Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola (26955 Views)

I Will Defeat Goodluck Jonathan Without Sweat-rochas Okorocha / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Without Shoes. / Jonathan Without A Hat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by scribble: 2:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola (SAN) has said that the easiest thing to do was to criticize the President on the Chibok Girls abduction even without a presence of all the facts.

Speaking to an audience which included Jigawa Governor, Sule Lamido at the political debate tagged: “Fixing Nigeria: The nuts and bolts” packaged by the Kukah Centre, Fashola said, “As far as sincerity about Chibok is concerned, honestly, let me just say that the problem that Chibok symbolises has assumed a dimension that is ordinarily outside the authority and control of government.”

He implied he was slow to criticize President Jonathan on the Chibok Girls because he does not know the facts that the President has.

“That is why I have always said that the easiest thing to do is to criticise. Do you have the facts that are at his disposal because it is only then that we can have a very serious disagreement that on this set of facts this should be my own choice.

“It is now a matter of insurgency and therefore the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Armed Forces have only one Commander-in-Chief and that is Mr. President. The buck stops on his desk on this matter and it cannot be an easy decision.

“The most I am willing to say, I can’t measure sincerity. I know it is a tough call now. The Chibok parents, who are grieving, want their children back. There are many options on the table, but I don’t also think they are expecting body bags of their children.

“It is a difficult place to be. But of course I have always said, issues of this nature may provoke a debate about the methods, and by the clarity of the choices that are being made, about the judgment calls that are also being made.”

Sauce: http://www.theheraldng.com/chibok-girls-easy-criticize-jonathan-without-details-gov-fashola/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by goodgood2(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2014
You're a member of APCshit. You obviously know more than the President.

Meanwhile, FTC. I'll feel highly honoured if this is pushed to front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by sirjohnson(m): 2:28am On Sep 10, 2014
What details do I need? Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by egift(m): 2:59am On Sep 10, 2014
The more details you find out Jonathan has, the more you agree he deserves all the blame for this failure:
- There is no way he was not informed of the abduction few hours after it happened, yet he was in Kano dancing Skelewu with a female party agent.
- He has not visited the community months after the abduction.
- He sent out his attack dogs to convince the world it was a scam (even tarnishing our national reputation the more).
- He summoned the victims to visit him instead of visiting them. He even tried to bribe them too.
- His wife made caricature of the plights of the Chibok victims with crocodile tears on National TV.
- He turned deaf ears and played dumb to all the calls and campaigns to do something meaning and be a leader.
- He had people negotiate on his behave and never had the gut to finish it, pull out at the dieing minute. Even lying about it.
- Overseeing the most corrupt administration in history (where Police Pension and Security Budget are stolen without anyone getting punished.
- All the folks accused of starting, masterminding and funding terror, all have very close ties with Jonathan's administration.
- And so much more...

With the current security situation in Nigeria, Jonathan has failed morally, patriotically, politically, economically, as a father of the nation, as a leader, technically, strategically, responsively and mentally. Except when it comes to corruption (inflating security budget and demanding a Billion Dollar Loan).

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:04am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

With the current security situation in Nigeria, Jonathan has failed morally, patriotically, politically, economically, as a father of the nation, as a leader, technically, strategically, responsively and mentally. Except when it comes to corruption.

And you think if GEJ leaves office the insurgency will die out?

Guy you are in for a very long thing.

The north is about to go full ret@rd soon. The legion of almajiri's who have no sense of belonging in this current millennium will rather have a boko haram state come to pass since then and then only will they be able to adjust to a certain level. The hope of plunder and free women is also an allure that makes boko camps keep swelling to the brim with new recruits.

Just get ready anytime soon to see that truck load of "friendly" rebels cross down the SW to dip their koran and ensure full compliance to their style of Islam which makes non Hausa/Fulani/Kanuris irrespective if you are a muslim or not subjugated to their rule.

Enjoy the Nigeria you know of today and GEJ for these are truly end times.

Kafur!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by egift(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: And you think if GEJ leaves office the insurgency will die out?

Yes. Anyone, anything can do a better job than the failure in Aso Rock. The first way to solve a problem is to remove the Source.

By removing the folks enriching themselves and exploiting the situation is one sure step to resolve this insecurity situation. How can his best solution be demanding for a billion dollar Loan? What has he done with the over a Tillion naira budget? BTW, once he is gone, nobody will be shielding the Sponsors again (How many Boko Haram sponsors prosecuted and convicted in a competent court for more than 5 years of being in power?).

26 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:24am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

Yes. Anyone, anything can do a better job than the failure in Aso Rock. The first way to solve a problem is to remove the Source.

By removing the folks enriching themselves and exploiting the situation is one sure step to resolve this insecurity situation. How can his best solution be demanding for a billion dollar Loan? What has he done with the over a Tillion naira budget? BTW, once he is gone, nobody will be shielding the Sponsors again (How many Boko Haram sponsors prosecuted and convicted in a competent court for more than 5 years of being in power?).

And you think it is that easy?

You should go and prepare for your Islamic caliphate

9 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:01am On Sep 10, 2014
Okay

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by brainpower(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Thesame Fashola who always seem to have all the details prefers to thread carefully in this one cos he knows that when you are a leader, you see what many others can't see. But yet some people who are blinded by hate and personal frustration will still go against it. In a normal scenario on nairaland, people will not only bash the president but will also bash the person that made the comment. To show that the problem is just hate against the president, nobody will insult fashola for making the comment, they will tactically avoid it. This kind of comment can't come from El Rufai even though he's dreaming cos he's the leader of APC social media activists and propagandists.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you, Mr President for being our president for this long and unpleasant time. Wish you all the best in your next life outside the presidency, but please ensure you leave with all your cohorts and accomplices in 2015.

Yours sincerely,
Concerned Citizen.

25 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by udemzyudex(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

You're big joke bro, you always reason with your anus. Sometimes i wonder if you're still a kid or just posting all this trash you post here for fun.

I know you don't know me,anyway i'm just trying to let you know that someone out there is observing you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Amanwulu1(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
let me take dis wit a pinch of salt.
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by egift(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
udemzyudex: You're big joke bro, you always reason with your anus. Sometimes i wonder if you're still a kid or just posting all this trash you post here for fun.

I know you don't know,anyway i'm just trying to let you know that someone out there is observing you.

You ended up saying nothing bro. So much for your fat brain that cannot articulate a valid expression. Good morning.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Sibrah: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2014
He has tasted the heat that come with BH attack in his state so i am not really surprised.

13 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by udemzyudex(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

You ended up saying nothing bro. So much for your fat brain that cannot articulate a valid expression. Good morning.

you always find it hard to comprehend things,thats one of your problem.

Morning bro.

16 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Adindupeter: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Like you guys have not been criticizing without details. Mcheew

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by gift01: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Tinubu is not in town so Fashola can make statements like this

23 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Rubbish APC govt

4 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Darejyde(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Gov. Fashola. Tinks before he says things, even though his from the opposition his criticisms are constructive... HoW I wish APC would alow ppl like him fly their presidential flag rather than those northern bunch...

Anyway Let me keep wishing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by lilprinze: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Our politicians are very wicked set of demons, after they finish looting our money they would now send their own children abroad to go and waste our money and they would now be sponsoring BH with our own money to be killing and kidnapping innocent people's children.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Talkcentral: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2014
k

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by datguru: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2014
End Time Things
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Funniez: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Like if u tink d whole Chibok saga is a scam

11 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by disloman(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2014
We knw all that.he(GEJ) caused it.He doesn't know d kind of power he has.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by kendrick93(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

foolish post frm a dumb fellow

31 Likes

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Misogynist2014(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2014
I've tried as much as possible to get a useful point out of this but I just can't.What d fvck is he talking about?Is he trying to justify a president who never visited d damn place,who set a panel at an unreasonably long time?A president that promised Malala or is it Malaria grin that he's gonna find those girls.

What I surely know is that those girls(if found) cannot be as whole as they were when stolen.If not because we don't have credible parties like Accord in FG level,who the hell will run after APC ? angry .
All I can do is weep cry but I simply won't kill myself over this lost nation.The only thing left I can do is to pray it doesn't break violently. sad

1 Like

Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by Funbii(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Okay sir undecided
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by chuqudy(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Not making much sence
Re: Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola by eruchboy(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2014
okay fashola am going to`misquote' you :its very easy for we to critizise a bunch of slow pokes doing the right thing at the wrong time &vice versa.but credit should be given to whom its due and when due whether GEJ or fashola who's giving constructive advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.