Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pay Kwara Kopas Thier Alawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pay Kwara Kopas Thier Alawee (783 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC,C13 Kopas R U Good To Go? / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Kwara Kopas Thier Alawee by phyktor(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Dear Sir,
ACTS LIKELY TO CAUSE A BREACH OF PUBLIC PEACE IN KWARA STATE: ILORIN!
The above subject refers.
It is with a great dismay and sadness, we the Nigerian youth corpers serving in kwara state, wishes to bring to your notice that, we have not yet received our August Allowance as at 9th September, 2014.
This has become worrysome upon our investigations and discovery from our colleagues and counterparts from other states that, they have since received their allowances for the month in view(August). As we speak, we are currently stranded by way of starvation as there is no money to take care of the necessaries.
Pls sir, we urge u to kindly use your good office to ensure our payment promptly as further delay and denial of our allowances may degenerate to breach of public peace in Kwara State, Ilorin.
Thanks for your anticipated corporation.
Yours faithfully;
Signed: Kwara State Youth Corpers 2014 Batch
Pls kindly forward until it get to the appropriate Authority
Re: Pay Kwara Kopas Thier Alawee by Nielbaba(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2014
LOL dats synonymous to kwara ,i once served der ,despite d fact d state dnt pay us our main allawee will still be delayed till 11th 12th of d following month dats rily bad of kwara

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Lagos State Corpers Needed Urgently At An Oil Recruitment Firm In Lekki! / I Don't Av My Skl Student I.d Card..hope Dey Won't Send Me Away 4rm Camp? / Take Your Destiny Into Your Hands . Runs Your NYSC Posting ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.