Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337384 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by iza: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2005
hey guys is Berenice going to die
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2005
Me i have never heard about that one oo.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lookchin(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2005
I began to like Babara. wink
But she's still bad to Paloma. I like the way she did with Fabain.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fauziyya(f): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2005
to be sincere i quite agree with every1 that says we should be patient and wait till we get to the end but  the problem is that this soap has become an addiction to all of us and we cant spend a day without making refrence to the programme.i just pray it would be a lovely ending  and all of them get what they truly deserve.happiness for deigo,paloma,diana,jeremy and others and fabien.............lets just say may justice be served.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by muke: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2005

what is happening? who has the latest jist
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lass009200(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2005
hello everyone,i am new to this site and i just want to let you know that i like every body watching this programm with me. that ia that
please who has the latest gist
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2005
Em GBADE or whatever is your name what's your own, if you are not interested you quit. It is not by force, anyway why did you enter this forum in the first place?

My dear BAGOMA i qiet agree with you.

I want to make one thing clear about this forum that it is not for every body and it is not by force.

Diego is not man enogh i dont know why he cannot make decisions by himself always being pushed around by Fabian and others. Only God knows that i cannot marry HIS LIKES AND I LOVE DINIELLA SHE IS A SISTER INDEED!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by areenohler(f): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2005
I think i agree with u bagoma. Diego is too light for my liking and he allows himself to be used like a
"mumu" I trust my girl Daniela she does not take nonsense 4rm anybody, she does wht she wishes to do and i think shes naw trying to make Diego realise dat he is old enough to take his own decisions.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gibzie(f): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2005
lookchin:

I began to like Babara. wink
But she's still bad to Paloma. I like the way she did with Fabain.

havnt been here for a while what happened here? -*-

anyway i love babara! i think she only did bad things to paloma coz that she thought that paloma was havin affair with her man

she's still a good one hehe love her
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2005
the only reason i love babara is because she is a very beautiful woman. but as for her role i hate the hell out of her. she stopped diego and paloma from being together with nosey nosey behaviour. she is vindictive and calculating. she's a first class bitch and i hate her guts!!
anyway she and fabian deserve each other.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gbadex1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2005
man.. man... man, i can't believe this! cheesy cheesy cheesy. what's all this bullshit going on in here? if i wanna say what i wanna say, i'll say it, because i have a right to say it!!!

@ bagoma: i'll say what the f**k i wanna say, Bleep 'WHEN YOU ARE MINE'! that bloody show is meant for housewives who have nothing doing. if i would rather watch teletubies than that stupid soap opera, it means it is really stupid and boring. that doesn't mean i am a fan of teletubies, i would rather watch it than that stupid show

@obio: i am saying the same thing to you. and i'm staying whethere you love it or not.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2005
Hey Gbade or whatever your name is, Have u ever listened to the song Fat Joe used in dissing 50Cent? I guess you haven't. He said Stay In your mutherf*****g lane niggar. IF you don't love Cuando Seas Mia, then u keep your archaic comments to your stupid self, and stay in your mutherf*****g Teletubbies' lane. U couldn't even spell Teletubbies and u call yourself a fan. It's like u don't want to grow, and from the way u express yourself, I see u are not matured enough for the soap or u don't really understand what they are saying. It's not until you are 24 that people see the maturity in you but when u keep accepting responsibilities. An eighteen year old lad or damsel could be more sensible and matured than you are.
Wise up buddy!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2005
Back to my people. It was true that Berenice died but thatz still a long way from where we are now, she had an accident. I strongly believe she paid the price of what she did to Diego.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2005
spikelord, i think you were too hard on gbade. he was just pulling our legs. no need to get mad that way. smiley
we love this soap like crazy and the gbade's cant do anything about it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cammy(f): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2005
ok could someone plz tell me about this novela/soap opera. whats its about? is it in english or spanish? gracias por hacerme este favor( thanks 4 the favor)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2005
I was just annoyed with his expressions. He was thinking that the fans of that soap had nothing to do. I really am sorry if what I said did hurt anyone. I was so crazy about this Soap that I could do anything to stop bad comments about it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2005
cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2005
Hi everybody, let us be cautious of what we say, this forum is for the fans to share ideas about their favorite soap. We do not have to attack individuals on their comment. There are ways to disagree with somebody and still be friendly about it.

I think Diego is weak, that is why people around him take advantage of him.
In as much as I do not like Barbara, I think she is a good actress and very beautiful too. kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2005
If there's anybody i hate in the movie is miguel. Infact i cant even describe the level of hatred i have for him
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by DeNoble1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2005
Hi guys,
I don`t really blame Diego he is only being weakened by emotion, something every other man will do who hapend to be in his shoe
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2005
He is not strong emotionally but obviously, he is physically strong so that makes them fear his being together with Daniela.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2005
But is it possible to be in love like that of Diego and Paloma?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2005
Friends, I believe Diego is acting the way he is because he has the interest of the family at heart.  Yes he is very very emotional because do not want to hault anyone, unlike Febian who always speak of the interest of the family when he mean his sole interest, he is a very selfish person both angela (the mum).

Babara is a very beautiful lady and acts well too, but she is also very selfish that is why she lost her pregnancy and her marriage.  But I believe Febian and Babara deserve each other, but her fast and nosy attitude will not let her.

Happy reading
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2005
Yeah, Barbara is a fine woman and she is acting her part very well. her only problem is that she nags too much and she is also too inquisitive. As of Fabian he is a bad guy of the highest order but they are good match with Barbara.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2005
I don't think the wedding between Fabien and Marcia will hold. If you ask me why, I'll simply tell you that Fabien has been developing a kind of spirit of jealousy towards Barbara and that will make him go back to her but as things are going to turn up, Marcia I guess will deal with Fabien seriously and that would be the beginning of his nightmares.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2005
In my country, the episode just reach to Paloma come back to Casa Blanca, on behalf of the coffee sth. committee. She admitted to go there, because she needed to hide herself from Diego due to the October time's coming closed. Good luck that Diego had the same decision. I was wondering, from this episode, how long they will understand each others!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2005
Hello every one, including Gbade!!!!

Theres no reason to get all heated up, Gbade has an interest in the show, even though he wont admit it, if not why will he waste his time and money logging into this forum Thats the big question.

Gbade welcome to the club!!!!

Peace
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by everly(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2005
See me oo! Diego is running away from the city because of Paloma, Paloma is also running away to Casa Blanca because of Diego, all because of October, and see how God works, they are all going to me in the October Harvest, What a coincidence.

Meanwhile, I believe Febian will not mary Macia for now, he would make up with Babara because the both love each other, but as time goes on, Babara with her noisy and jealous attitude will spoil everything and also fake her pregnancy which febian will eventually find out and hate her for it, this will make Febian go back to Macia who is a whole lot of threat to his peace but a somehow calm woman, she is also calculative.

I like the way Soledad acted by collecting the final cheque from diego and for allowing him to pay for their furniture. You know Paloma is too hardy, she prefers to suffer in silent, but thank God for her mother, I know Paloma really appreciated all diego's effort to make them comfortable.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jhydosky(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2005
I think paloma is suffering because she's too hot tempered! Though beautiful i think her lacking patience seem to hamper her reasoning...... You'll recollect she began believing Fabian wen her her anger was rising!! She won't even want to see diego although her heart beats for him..

On the issue i think she will meet with diego and probably find that berenice is pregnant.Her anger may not let her listen again,lets wait and see! HAPPY VIEWING!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2005
HI guys
I’m new to the forum but not new to the Soap.

Yesterday that Lilly livered Diego cannot speak his mind. He is a man. He is suppose to be stronger. He should have insisted Berenice tell him what was going on with Miguel when he caught them. But fool he is he believe his “faithful Berenice”.

jhydosky is right. Paloma’s stubbornness is also prolonging matters. Harold is the only dependable source of humour when he is with Daniella.

I use to watch sunset beach but now the Power holding Company in Nigeria Holds their power and I’m losing interest when I learnt that it will be run for three years nad even the end is very disappointing.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2005
Paloma loves Diego so much and she always want to hear about him but she is just pretending thats why she insisted that soledad must tell her the message he left for her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Onjefu(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2005
Hi buddies,
There is a lesson I want to point out from this soap piece - in my opinion Ines Sanchez Serrano - as an elderly fails the family in providing examplary leadership expected of such in two ways:

(i) - treating the poor as lesser humans - this is seen in the way she refers to Paloma each time she talks about her since it got to her that she is the "bean collector" Diego her grandson loves.Compare that to how she accepts Miquel just because he poses as one from another wealthy family close to the Serranos.As I have seen from the summaries, even when the ills of Miguel and Bernice become known to her she still would not be in support of Diego's marriage with Paloma - why? - she was a "Bean Collector".

(ii) - she entertains racial discremination - Daniella's boy friend is treated in simamilar way she treats Paloma - lesser human - infact she referred to her as monkey if I recal properly. Such an elderlt person should have a better understanding of life enough to know that humanity is deeper than skin colour.And...you can be sure I like the guy:he just goes on enjoying his life (a true African spirit!!!).Check him up - he is resourceful, talented and handsome.Can Miguel compare with him in anyway? - no!Yet he gains acceptance of "grandma".

In the end it is all but an entertainment.Be entertained but also learn some lessons buddies.

Can someone else bring out any lesson learnt so far and as we going watching?I will appreciate that a great deal.
Cheers,
I'm Jeff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.