Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337275 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by saintkola(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2006
who mentioned papa ajasco ? dat program sucks seriously !
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by caroa4687(f): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2006
cheesy hey cuando seas mia here in kenya is very much ahead,now diegos wife is dead and he is engaged to paloma,Barbra has been faking her pregnancy its found out so she is banned from the family,diana is in love with jeremy since migel her husband ran away with diegos wife before she died after diego finding out that the baby berenice was having wasnt actually his but miguels.one person is going to jail for fake exportations either Fabian,Diego or paloma the case is being investigated. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by toprate(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2006
If u read my input well u will notice that I said I've seen it all. Infact to confirm that I'll tell u something, watch out for it.
It will at first seem like Diego is going to prison as the trials progress but eventually it will be Fabian.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dbanj201(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2006
IT'S HOT! IT'S NEW!! IT'S CPTIVATING!!!

Good newz fellaz of "SOAP OPERAS"the new soap opera titled"LA HIJA DEL JADI NERO(THE GARDENERS DAUGHTER)" is now online, you can now rea the past,present and the future episodes to come, and you can still enjoy other freebies by logging onto this website at: www.gardenerdaughter.us.tt ,[for more informations on this soap opera,call "JOHN-ECLAIRS" on the following numbers(0802-2034-581,0806-7123-922 & 0805-8989-525),

This service is brought to you on-line courtesy of "JOHN-ECLAIRS" for G-LINKS ARTICLE PUBLICATION MEDIA(GAPUM), The Gardener's Daughter is a love bounding story that will make tears roll down your cheeks!!!
cool grin cheesy wink

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2006
@Saintkola pls get back to me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by pinkysegun(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2006
ve been in uk 4 a while and dont know whats been happening so can anyone hint me plz smiley [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ladynoni(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2006
@dbanj201,

be more creative and original, there is nothing "new" and "hot" about the 15 episodes you posted on the reference site. They were all from my original write-up from my blog. They have been online for the last 9 weeks on my blog and 3 years from the original TV Azteca. I visited your site thinking that I would be able to read from Episode 42 - 180, which we don't have yet here, only to discover my own write up there.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by famous1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2006
HELLO WHAT A LOVELY DAY THAT I AM NEW IN THIS PROGRAM
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by samuelanya(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2006
View my post on "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Nigerian Adverts". Its very interesting. Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-28839.0.html
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by pinkysegun(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2007
fatliar wen r u getting dose stuff i don get d cash now
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by muyeskin(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2007
I hope am free to join the talk. At least give my ideas about it?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by muyeskin(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2007
hi caroa4687, am true with the programn here in Nig. Febian was jailed and Diego and paloma lived as husbands and wife. I thought that brought it to an end. Meanwhile Grandma was on wheel chair.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
the good old days of paloma and diego, how time flies
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cynthia85: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2007
i need to know if i can watch WHEN YOU ARE MINE here.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2007
hunn n
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cynthia85: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2007
is there a link here i could click on to watch amybe an episode ot two of Cuando seas mia?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by samanthaZA(f): 3:40am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello everyone, I am new here but have been following this website for a while as a guest and would just like to say that apart from the wonderful resource and information provided here, I am truly inspired by the warmth and care that the members of this site, show each other.

As you can see from my subject line, I have a dilemna (it is not a new one, unrequited love is something almost all of us will unfortunately experience at some point in their lives) and I am hoping that someone will be kind enough to perhaps offer me some advice or guidance.  See, my fiance and I were introduced to a man through a mutual friend of ours (who has since relocated to England) about 4 years ago -(I know that is already wrong, the fact that I have a fiance whom I have been together with for the past 10 years but I will get back to this in a bit).   I don't want to mention his real name so I'm just going to call him 'him' if thats okay.
I cannot explain it but that day when I met 'him' something, something 'stirred' inside of me, it was odd as if the entire room just lit up, there was a glow wherever he went and I couldn't keep my eyes off him.  This has never ever happened to me before , I mean it wasnt just his looks, it was his presence - I could just sense that he was a beautiful, kind man and over the years I have found out that I completely right, not only is he beautiful and kind but he is one of a handful of people that I know who have integrity and believe in empathy and loyalty, honesty and over the past 4 years, if he hadn't been around, I don't know what I would have done as I have been through a pretty rough patch and he was the only person that I could count on,  If I was in trouble, no matter what time, day or night, I knew he would be there for me like the time my car got stuck in a really bad area at night and I called my fiance but his phone was off so I called 'him' and he was there in 10 minutes, no questions asked and the time I woke up at 3 in the morning, vomitting uncontrollably for no reason, he immediately got out of bed, no questions asked and rushed me to hospital (I did phone my fiance but he said he couldnt come now).  About 3 years ago, he needed a place to stay as he wasn't happy where he was and since my father had a 'granny flat' on his property, I asked my father if 'he' could rent it (I was certain my father would say no as I had asked him a number of times over many years to rent it to friends or relatives but he always insisted that he did not want to rent it out) To my surprise, my father said I should ask 'him' to come see him and then he would decide.  I was stunned but okay, they met and he moved in with my father!  A year ago, my father sold the house and 'he' found a house of his own to rent but my father and 'him' are very very close and my father adores him.  Over the past 4 years, we have always remained only friends as I would never consider becoming involved with a man whilst I was already involved with another and he, well he, like I mentioned earlier, is a man of principles and would never consider it either but I think we both were subconsciously 'aware' that there was something between us.  About 4 months ago my fiance and I broke up and 'he' went to visit my father who asked him if he would mind stopping at my house on his way home to drop some papers off that I needed.  He came to my house and we started speaking and while we were talking, he told me that my father had told him that I was attracted to him (I always confide in my father and tell him everything) and asked if it were true.  I said it was and he kissed me.  It was beautiful and I couldn't believe it was happening.  He asked what we were going to do about my ex-boyfriend and I said that we had broken up and it was over.  The next day he came to visit and said he'd been thinking and it would never work between us.  He said he wanted me to be happy and that I should get back with my ex because we had a child together and had been together for 10 years and he couldnt offer me the same as my ex did (he meant financially) and also the fact that we were different races would make trouble.  Why?  Who cares what people say or think?   I tried to tell him that I was happy, being with him made me happy and of course I didnt care about the money side of things and didnt want or expect him to support me.  He left.  I thought and thought and eventually came to the conclusion that it was not fair of me, that I was acting selfish to expect him to become involved with a woman that had a child already and as I wanted him to be happy, I decided to respect his wishes.  Each time I see him, my heart breaks and I want to burst into tears because I want so badly to be with him, to be in his arms,  and over the past 4 months, we have kissed on 3 occassions but each time he says that we cannot be together and must stop then he completely avoids me for a while.  My fiance moved back in 2 months ago and I decided that maybe 'he' was right and I should try make it work for my childs sake but I cannot, I just cannot, I cannot stop thinking about 'him' I love him so very much, I want to leave my fiance but he says that I must not because we can't be together and I saw him a few days ago, nothing happened we just spoke and I can see that he does care about me, he had tears in his eyes but what is stopping him, why won't he be with me if he cares, just give us a chance, why?  Please help, what can I do to convince him that it can work between us?  I cannot continue like this, I want nothing but his happiness but I also know that I can make him happy, I love himcry.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 07, 2008
@samanthaZA

You need to post this on the romance section. kiss You would get more reviews from there. smiley kiss
Anyway, are you sure the guy in question is not engaged to someone else and he finds it hard to tell you?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by samanthaZA(f): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2008
Hi there Stillwater, thank you very much for your advice, I will repost in the Romance section - apologies for that but I had a rather difficult time trying to figure out how exactly to post (don't worry I will read the help files again). Insofar as your suggestion that he may be engaged is concerned, that is a possibility, one that I have thought of but then again I have managed to imagine every possibility on the planet but it isn't getting me anywhere really - if he is engaged or maybe even married, who knows, he hasn't told me and somehow I find it hard to believe that he is as we have been platonic friends for 4 years already and speak about everything so I see no reason why he wouldn't have told me whilst we were just friends. Of course were he involved with someone, then that would clearly be the end for us and you know, I sometimes wish he was because then at least I would know that there was no future for me and him and I would be forced to move on, I just really need to know whether I am imagining that he cares because I so badly want him to or whether he truly does care and we cannot be together for a valid reason like he is married. If he cares and he's not married or involved then there is absolutely no way that I will stop fighting for us to be together, no matter what, I love him so much and things are really getting out of hand because (this is going to sound really odd) I have said yes to get married next month, hoping that this will force me to get him out of my mind and also, I know that once I am married, there is no way that anything will happen for us because I believe him to be a man of integrity and he would never become involved with a married woman, crazy I know but I am desperate, I don't know what else to do its driving me nuts! Anyway sorry about that and thank you for taking the time to respond to me and also thank you for your advice. Have a great weekend okay.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
Let me see if I can give you a few tips on how to post.

scroll up this page, look for Nairaland Forum, click on it. Under forums, click on romance. Then look for New Topic tab. You can then post your own thread. Hope you get it. kiss smiley wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by samanthaZA(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2008
@whitelexi

Were you perhaps travelling by plane lately Whitelexi

The following scene took place on a BA flight between Johannesburg and
London.

A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.
Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air Hostess. "Madam, what is
the matter," the hostess asked.
"You obviously do not see it then?" she responded. "You placed me next
to a black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a
repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."
"Be calm please," the hostess replied. "Almost all the places on this
flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available." The
Hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later. "Madam, just
as I thought, there are no other available seats in the economy class. I
spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is also no seat in
the business class. All the same, we still have one place in the first
class."
Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued: "It is not
usual for our company to permit someone from the economy class to sit in
the first class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels
that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so
disgusting." She turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, Sir, if
you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you
in first class."
At that moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had
just witnessed stood up and applauded. This is a true story.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5746.0.html

SORRY Whitelexi BUT , well, you must admit, sounds like something you would say, don't it? grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
I don't watch it.
When my frie angrynds are talking 'bout it in class, I'm just dumb, dumb, dumb. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
:-x
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by whatever90(f): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2008
oh i love dis soap,its d best after passions
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mashaluvs(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2009
has anyone anyone at all heard of Amarte es mi pecado (loving u is my sin) or (La esclava Isaura) that last one is one that came out here in spanish but is originally in portuguese (brazil), loved it!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2009
86 pages? For cheesy mexican soaps? undecided shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mustay(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
slap on nollywood
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Triszka: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2009
Hey All,
this soap is being re-air and i have missed several episodes. Does any one know what Paloma's letter to Diego was while he was waiting for her at the chapel?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyola(f): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2009
Oh yeah! I remember!

Cuando seas mia! kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Engineer96(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2009
I need the DVD Plate
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Engineer96(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
I need the DVD Plate of When You Are Mine. How do I get in Onitsha. If you can volunteer to send it to me from Lagos, get in touch with me first for agreement so as to avoid double or multiple sending.
I will appreciate this favour.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kolapo: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2009
Any recent update

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.