Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337432 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2005
Miguel was only doubting, but Aureleo was thinking that he is the father of the unborn child Berenice was carrying in her womb
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lass009200(f): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2005
hello spike,
are very current with this saop oprah?................................................please update me
thankx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2005
I really don't know what went wrong with AIT this night. They are repeating Wednesday's episode. Yeah, and what episode do you want me to analyse to you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Smashing1(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2005
I joined this Forum because I stumbled on the "When u r Mine" gists from google. I actually went thru google for this soap!!!!!!!! I am so deeply addicted. Does this telenova really have upto 200 episodes left, Oh my! What would happen to my heart before then, I simply must see the end soon, There mus be a DVD pack that contains it all somewhere, is there really help!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2005
Yeah, there could be. But I guess they would be speaking Spanish.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaylala(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2005
For now,i don't think there is any site where you can get to watch the full clips of the telenovella.

Mayb if you have a friend in one of this North American countries they might help you get the tape if there is any.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2005
@spikelord,
Are you sure you are just addicted to this soap, and not suffering from diegomania grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by agbonhese: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2005
hi spikelord,
you seem to be very current and i depend on youranalysis and update. however i really enjoy others too. i am still expecting your update. what happened so far from lastweek friday 16th dec. can you pls. update me on it. the country i am presently in for my xmas holidays does not show it and i am really interested in what is happening.
thanks for updating me.
agbonhese
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zemansky: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2005
I'm also a fan of this soap. This site gives you summaries of the movie.
http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm

I think AIT/MITV are in summary 9 Episode 71-80
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2005
I just finished the summary of episode 170 from the web that Zemansky recommended. Still waiting for the episode left. Anyway, there are the clip of finale episode (E.238) in this site also. You all could go to see the end at http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_finale.htm Your computer has to get Real Player in order to see that clip. The episode is 47 min. long and in Spanish version. it's blured a little bit, but for all fan I beleive it's wonderful!!! Fabian's dead, everyone's happy and also wedding banquet of our lovers grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2005
From the way things are going to turn out, I guess Diana will still come back to Jeremy. However, Diego is having it hard with his family(He punched Fabian in the face in the process) for turning him away from Paloma and almost massacred Diana's wedding. Diana accused Diego of wanting to ruin her wedding but he defends his action. Diana also accused Jeremy of wanting to do the same. Miguel told Berenice that the news(about he being the unborn child in her belly) really caused a bad day for him. Paloma goes back to the Hacienda and shunned the Priest who was trying to convince the Collectors that the bean disease was a plague sent unto the land by God. Fabian is making up with Barbara again and the whole family except Daniela and Diego celebrates it................................ Let's wait for today's episode.................................................
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2005
Imagine the trouble Barbara is going to bring upon herself with Paloma. Paloma won't take things easy with the women of the Sanchez Serranos. Another intruder will try to come in between Paloma and Diego (Antonia by name). Jorge, it's been a long time I saw him.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2005
good to know this thread is still alive
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2005
Guys and Gals of this forum,

Did you see Diego sparked yesterdday. It was like something got into him and he just didnt care who he was talking to. He lambasted each and every one of them. I take back my word taht he is dense.

And did anybody sees Fabian's mouth when he was KNEELING, begging Barbara not to leave him? shocked.
i think taht his mother is the Architect of all the evil things he has been doing but his feeling won out on Barbara's issue. Its a pity he didnt feel guilty of what he is doing to Diego.

Berenice too is now crazy. She flirts with Miguel even in the presence of Diana adn ruined his mood on his weeding day.

Wow, we pray that there should be no more repetition of Episodes by AIT or MITV. The show is getting hot.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by holymonk(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2005
kiss hi
any one know what is going on with palomo
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by trezes: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2005
A friend introduce the site to me. i don't know something like this exist in Naija. and the one that interest me most is "when you are mine" it is my favourite soap opera, although i didn't start from the begining of the program but with the help of ur site i 've understand it and I must confess u guys r d BOOM.

Thanks 4 d nice work

4rm kenny kens
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by trezes: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2005
this site www.geocities.com/trvws, is what we really need in case AIT fail to show it or NEPA take light. thanks alot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2005
@ holymonk
Paloma is busy disuading the bean collectors from listening to the witches and wizards that are saying that the noodles is an act of God

What does this kiss sign have in connection with ur question
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2005
After searching so many websites. I pround to present http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm. This web will give you summaries of E.1- E.170 from all 238 episodes. More than any other webs.

Don't forget to see the finale episode at this website also (Requirement: Real Player)
http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_finale.htm

You all will no regret to visit these websites wink wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2005
i'm looking forward to d day diego will know that he is not d father of berenice's child grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2005
@ioday: 'noodles'? Its mildew, a disease that infects coffee plants.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2005
@ delarontus rolleyes
well im not a bean collector am a citygal like berenice or barbara. How do you expect me to know the spelling of the disease when i'm hearing it for the ifrst time in my life. And before you start asking me if i went to Secondary school my Biology or Agricultural Science Teacher did not mention anything like that grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2005
Mildew also affects humans in another way. That mould you see growing on old things like shoes, clothes and handbags that haven't been used in a long time is also called mildew.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Maritza(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2005
Kitty, I have tried the website links you gave many times but it has never worked. I am dying to see the final episode but the link for the final episode has never worked. It just gives me a black screen. If you stumble upon another link please let me know.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kokowoman: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2005
wetin dey happen
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by holymonk(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2005
cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by packdee(m): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2005
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Kitty: 5:34am On Dec 22, 2005
I'm from BKK. also, K.Packdee, K.Lookchin and K.Gibzie. Have you got the episode summaries from 171-238? I will highly appreciate if any could provide me those chapters as well.

Meanwhile, Maritza I just checked the link and it's still work. The Hi-speed internet and Real player're required to see that clip. Anyway, if you've got Getright, Flashget or Download Accelerator, you could paste the link from below to download that file to your computer. The file size is approximately 12,293 KB.

rtsp://200.23.37.81:554/webcasts/final-cuando.rm?cloakport=8080%2c554%2c7070

Please feel free to let me know, if you're still faced the problem smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2005
guys u have to try this site below, it contain the final episode and pachdee thanks alot for giving the site.

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-e.php?f=140&i=190&t=184
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2005
Yeah thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kezieuc: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2005
I HATED IT AT FIRST BUT NW IT IS DRAWING MORE ATTENTIUON TO ME AND I LIKE IT
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kezieuc: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2005
SPIKE LORD U MADE A MISTAKE IT IS NOT SPANISH IT IS ESPANOL THEY SPEAK shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.