Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? (893 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by nonny1212: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2014
I really messed the whole arena up.... it was like, I was
gonna vomit my intestine.THEY HAD TO PUSH ME HOME
WITH A WHEEL BARROW. I was really embarrassed.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by Djicemob: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Back when i was in school(uni),one night,i saw this fine girl,i rushed up to her and started toasting her, i was looking at her face but the only thing i was seeing was her sweet lips,before you say 'jack' i grabbed her gently by the waist,pushed her towards me and kissed her,i thought i was gonna get a hot slap but to my surprise she responded in kind and we kissed on.But i was tipsy sha,am actually a shy guy.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by ERCROSS(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
The fitst time i eva got drunk, i didnt misbehave coz i knew i was gonna get drunk and so, i unlocked all my senses. Got home and went straight to bed..
The only fucck up was my staggering walk to my house, thank GOD its dark already..
grin
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by OmichaelO: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I've never gotten drunk

angry
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by nickz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
#TEAM STRAIGHT EDGE.......
every thing i've ever done has been with my normal senseangryangry

first day my cousin took SK tho
she removed her top grin and started telling me a lot of things about her fiancee...funny things tho

i love talking to female friends when they are high tho...they tend to say funny nonsense and i act like i'm listening so they talk moregringrin
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by nonny1212: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
OmichaelO:
I've never gotten drunk

angry
LIAR!
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by amakufrancis(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
nonny1212:
I really messed the whole arena up.... it was like, I was
gonna vomit my intestine.THEY HAD TO PUSH ME HOME
WITH A WHEEL BARROW. I was really embarrassed.
vomitted and slept along the gutter few meters from the bear parlor. Wake up the next morning nd found myself in my friends room. Since then na only 4 bottles of big stout me dy take.
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
I cant remember how old then.. But I was below 13.. My mom wasn't home so I took alot of palm wine.. I mean alot! It was sweet so I was just enjoying it.. The next thing that happened was my neighbours telling my mom I was running round the compound naked!
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by chimerase2: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
7 years ago, Just one cup of pamy drink got me drunk I had to misbehave dos days kai
Ma sista had to bath me embarassed
Dat was de day I knew I was not meant for alcohol
Since dat day I hv neva tasted anytin alcoholic till now
Re: The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Gotdrunk? by OmichaelO: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
nonny1212:
LIAR!
I don't drink

(1) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend / Luv After Wedding/durin Marriage...how True??? / Battle Of The Sexes: Who Is Weaker, Stronger, More Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.