Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 (5836 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nairaland Should Provide Escrow Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by dazekid(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
myescrow: Thank you for your interest and feedback. Myescrow will be open to all businesses including service providers. Regarding the use of public figure, we would look into that. We do believe it's all about our efficiency and customer satisfaction. All signed agreement on Myescrow is tenable at any court in Nigeria and in the 5 other countries including the United States. We do have legal backing.
Thanks ones again. Feel free to write us and drop more suggestions and concerns. I will try to respond as quickly as possible .

Just checked now and the domain at myescrow.com is free..why not purchase the domain and make the service work on an international level and not just.ng...Anyways all this million naira ideas I am dropping you should find a way to pay me o>>> grin grin grin
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
dazekid:

where should I write to and how do I make myself identifiable by you when I make contact??
please check the signature for contact details.
sluvy4tune:
I think they can integrate the method used on aliexpress here...Buyers will have to acknowledge receiving their goods so funds can be release to the seller, or if buyers fails to acknowledge this after a specified period money can be paid automatically to the seller
Thank you for the suggestion.buyer needs to accept the product or service before funds will be released. However on confirmation that product/service has been delivered, and buyer fails to notify us Payment will be released Automatically after the agreed inspection time. Thanks ones again
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by sluvy4tune(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
dazekid:

Just checked now and the domain at myescrow.com is free..why not purchase the domain and make the service work on an international level and not just.ng...Anyways all this million naira ideas I am dropping you should find a way to pay me o>>> grin grin grin

The domain is free ? Ok thanks for the info
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by james809: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is awesome... Guess the days of the scammers are numbered. we are waiting but make sure the fees are affordable.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
A big thank you to everyone for you feedback and suggestions. we do appreciate them. Myescrow.com.ng will reduce fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects,holds and only disperses funds when both the buyer and seller are satisfied.

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Good morning great people... keep the suggestions coming
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Looking forward to seeing our co-partners before we launch. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by demosoft: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
How do one partner with you...
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by OXCUBA: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
myescrow: Thanks. We hope you will help spread the word. Thanks for the interest in Myescrow. Our fees will be very affordable. Our aim is to protect the buyer and seller and not for profit.
CAN YOU REPEAT THE BOLDED
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
OXCUBA: CAN YOU REPEAT THE BOLDED
It's not for profit sir... While there are fees for using Myescrow, it's reasonable and affordable. Our Aim is sanitise the industry, protect buyers and sellers. Feel free to write us a suggestion here or mail it to us. We would really appreciate it. smiley
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 1:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Sometimes the product description listed in an online auction might be misleading - be careful!
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Good morning people.... keep the suggestions coming. We do appreciate them.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2014
demosoft: How do one partner with you...
Thanks for the interest . Please send us a mail with the subject "partnership enquiry". With My escrow there will be freedom to shop anywhere without worries or sleepless night.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Na myescrow go now turn to be the new fraud! cheesy
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
shachris: Na myescrow go now turn to be the new fraud! cheesy
Is there something we can help you with sir, please post a question or suggestion and we will try assist you.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hi...everyone ...hope you enjoying you Sunday .
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2014
FRAUD TIP • Trust your instincts. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Morning people
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2014
Clock ticking tic tac smiley
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Rexyl(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
myescrow: Our Customers

Will not be victims of fraud
Will not be victims of misrepresentations
Will Save money (no travel expense to other states)
Will Enjoy peace-of-mind
Will Have negotiating power
Will Save time
Are in two places at once
Enjoy easy shipping and retrieval services through Myescrow.com.ng

Good initiative if truly done. Waiting patiently to see the firm security on online transaction, when the buyer will have the full confidence to buy from unknown suppliers with any fear.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
Rexyl:

Good initiative if truly done. Waiting patiently to see the firm security on online transaction, when the buyer will have the full confidence to buy from unknown suppliers with any fear.
thanks for the interest... feel free to subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we launch.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Good morning people....The countdown begins.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Google morning people...stay protected
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Forbes Quote of the Day:
"One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards." - Oscar Wilde
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by demosoft: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2014
cool initiative...i think the auto section needs it more with all the recent drama... have subscribed and following.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by BigBossMan(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello.
Have you thought about patent rights.
Do you if the "Escrow idea" is patented?
Please do some more work in this line.
Best of luck!
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
BigBossMan:
Hello.
Have you thought about patent rights.
Do you if the "Escrow idea" is patented?
Please do some more work in this line.
Best of luck!
Thank you for the interest. Escrow idea cannot be patented as it is a third party project . However the technology behind it can be and it is.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Good night people
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning people...keep the feedback and enquiries coming ...do have a lovely day people.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
myescrow:
Good morning people...keep the feedback and enquiries coming ...do have a lovely day people.
I was really looking forward to today only to see the shift in opening date. Please take your time to get everything right. My website took 2 years of planning and refinement before I finally implemented stage one. I have seen all sorts of crooks since I started. Remember one slip is all it will take to ruin trust. I wish you the best.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
blink182:
I was really looking forward to today only to see the shift in opening date. Please take your time to get everything right. My website took 2 years of planning and refinement before I finally implemented stage one. I have seen all sorts of crooks since I started. Remember one slip is all it will take to ruin trust. I wish you the best.
thanks pal... you will definitely meet crooks as escrow business is a very sensitive one. We do hope to cleans the business world of them. Thanks ones again.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello people.....keep the feedback coming .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / Clickbank (please Help!) / Higest And Lowest Currency Denomination For Different Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.