Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 (5840 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nairaland Should Provide Escrow Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by stagger: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
So what guarantee is there that the escrow company will not disappear with people's funds once they start handling millions of Naira? Who regulates the escrow company?

1 Like

Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2014
stagger:
So what guarantee is there that the escrow company will not disappear with people's funds once they start handling millions of Naira? Who regulates the escrow company?
MyEscrow.com.ng is an Online escrow that is simple and safe for Buyers and Sellers A licensed, registered and regulated escrow company compliant with Escrow Law. We will be audited regularly by the government. Don't worry we won't disappear .our core mission is to get rid of scammers and fraudsters.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
stagger:
when I am eventually able to answer this question, no one in Nigeria will be able to deal online without getting me involved. The process has been very tedious though and demanding a lot of patience. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by TeamclicksAir: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
blink182:
when I am eventually able to answer this question, no one in Nigeria will be able to deal online without getting me involved. The process has been very tedious though and demanding a lot of patience. Nothing good comes easy.
is myescrow.com.ng here to stay
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
I am a representative of another escrow firm. You will have to direct your question at the correct person.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by mrsage(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
myescrow:

MyEscrow.com.ng is an Online escrow that is simple and safe for Buyers and Sellers A licensed, registered and regulated escrow company compliant with Escrow Law. We will be audited regularly by the government. Don't worry we won't disappear .our core mission is to get rid of scammers and fraudsters.

Myescrow this is business and we discussed this earlier. Good intentions and promoses and words of affirmation are not enough when it comes to money.
In my opinion you have NOT provided an answer to the question. Im not sure the individual will be convinced by this answer..
Regulated by who? Audited by who? Who is govt? Which agency? Federal state or local? Pls be specific. Your job will be that of a custodian we need to know and trust you before we hand our money over to you.
The moment you can get an answer to this question, then you are in business.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
mrsage:

Myescrow this is business and we discussed this earlier. Good intentions and promoses and words of affirmation are not enough when it comes to money.
In my opinion you have NOT provided an answer to the question. Im not sure the individual will be convinced by this answer..
Regulated by who? Audited by who? Who is govt? Which agency? Federal state or local? Pls be specific. Your job will be that of a custodian we need to know and trust you before we hand our money over to you.
The moment you can get an answer to this question, then you are in business.
Thank you sir...we are launching soon. all the details will be available on our website. at the moment i can only tell you that we are regulated and licensed to operate escrow services.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by myescrow: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
TeamclicksAir:
yes we are here to stay... Thank you ones again for the interest.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by phoenix33: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2014
This is going to be a nice relief for many who do E-transaction and E-procurement. I suggest you should have an affiliation with any of Nigerian Financial Institution so as to make this system more trusted and also technology will also play a vital role in making the system works well.
Re: Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 by fizyalasdair(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2016
An escrow service will come in handy, for both buyers and sellers, but buyers and sellers would rather transact directly than give all their funds and supplies to an unverified escrow service, I hope your site is up and running and has started gathering some reputation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Steps To Close A Nigeria Bank Account? / Banks In Ekiti Locked Out Customers For Fear Of Robbers? / Which Forex Broker Is The Best For Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.