Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Beware Of Oguntimmy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Oguntimmy (7139 Views)

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy (Case Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2014
case has been resolved. go to www.nairaland.com/1904157/re-beware-oguntimmy-case-resolved

Mod close this thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Liamm(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Choi
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kevoh(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
kodred: I dont blame oguntimmy, its myself i blame for trusting him.
Shikena! Case closed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by edenhazard(f): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2014
I TALK AM DAT TIME OH
PPLE NO BELIEVE ME
HW CAN SOMBODY JST WAKe UP IN DA MONEY AND DOUBLE UR ACCT WIT VFL
VFL WAE HARD PASS ERE.CTED N..IPPLES
NW SEE WHERe oguntimmy LANDED u
GUD 4 u brah
GREED THIEF
no offence
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by coolest01(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2014
Liamm: Choi
oguntimmy don scam person oh... Come and defend yourself oguntimmy
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by iykmora(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
ehehehehe...i remember d bashing some guyz gave him den b4 he went AWOL. Reading dat thing he was blabing, how could you think he will give back ur lost money + extra interest on a 'lost' budget? Well Oguntimmy come and give ur own side of d story o b4 d gods table ur matter for yonder!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kevoh(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
coolest01: oguntimmy don scam lose person money oh... Come and defend yourself oguntimmy
Fixed. It sounds better this way, judging from the OP's story.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by iykmora(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
edenhazard: I TALK AM DAT TIME OH
PPLE NO BELIEVE ME
HW CAN SOMBODY JST WAKe UP IN DA MONEY AND DOUBLE UR ACCT WIT VFL
VFL WAE HARD PASS ERE.CTED N..IPPLES
NW SEE WHERe oguntimmy LANDED u
GUD 4 u brah
GREED THIEF
no offence
exactly...he expected a win-win situation for himself and a win/lose for OgunT which is impossi-cant!!! undecided
no collateral...

No OLOKUN involvement if that works sef...

Nothing at-all to fall back on in case....

The only thing na to sue am, thats if you can prove ur case with evidence(written-signed-cosigned), or you leave matter to baba God....shikena! angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by texaco1: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Some points needs to be cleared here. The op gave his money to a money doubler ,I don't know why anyone would do that in this prsent age . Secondly the op is yet to fully tell us if the accused did withdraw some of his money from the his betting account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Whether or not i get my money back is not the issue. I'm just here to put it out that he aint to be trusted and people should flee from his website profitng.com
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by sucobaba(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
What a sad story...i feel your loss.Truth is...betting is synonymous with loss while virtuals are like catalysts.
He cuts to me a different picture,am sure "strategies" went really bad and in virtuals....just about anything can happen in split seconds.
I think he should show up here and clear his name because to me...a good name is worth much more.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
sucobaba: What a sad story...i feel your loss.Truth is...betting is synonymous with loss while virtuals are like catalysts.
He cuts to me a different picture,am sure "strategies" went really bad and in virtuals....just about anything can happen in split seconds.
I think he should show up here and clear his name because to me...a good name is worth much more.

I am waiting patiently for his arrival.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Yungmilio2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let me help you out
I can triple your money for you
with Vtennis
You will sha pay me 10% of total winnings
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Dygeasy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is the part of the business section that I love. You must sha laugh.

Sorry bro.

Penny wise Pound foolish.
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
insults, sarcasm and the likes are welcome. wink
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Ichel: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op, blame yourself for being greedy. You wan chop thank u, chop very much bah, see wia e land u. Any waiting 4 oguntimmy's side.
Monsuru i sight u

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nzecorneboy: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bro u took a nice step, let's knw if he wl show up, and we wl hear his own part
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Opiosko: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yungmilio2: Let me help you out
I can triple your money for you
with Vtennis
You will sha pay me 10% of total winnings
Bro pls lemme b d first person you will help.
I have 73k on in my merrybet acct, how many days will it take you to make it 2 milia?
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dude, the guy claimed he will refund you if he loses the money and you believed him? Is he the owner of Nairabet? I don't see any reason why he should refund you at all because (1) betting is very risky and there is not way he could control the turn of events (2) He paid into YOUR account and you also had access to the money, right? That means he had honest intentions, he could have just paid out into his own account and disappear. (3) You should be happy you met someone has honest as that guy. He even promised to give you 30% of 20k even you confessed to losing 5k yourself.

You are just a thief

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by k2fresh: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric: Dude, the guy claimed he will refund you if he loses the money and you believed him? Is he the owner of Nairabet? I don't see any reason why he should refund you at all because (1) betting is very risky and there is not way he could control the turn of events (2) He paid into YOUR account and you also had access to the money, right? That means he had honest intentions, he could have just paid out into his own account and disappear. (3) You should be happy you met someone has honest as that guy. He even promised to give you 30% of 20k even you confessed to losing 5k yourself.

You are just a thief
oguntimmy in disguise

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by udemzyudex(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
eeyaaa eeyaaa eeyaaa.....

Daris Goduoooo
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Zedric: Dude, the guy claimed he will refund you if he loses the money and you believed him? Is he the owner of Nairabet? I don't see any reason why he should refund you at all because (1) betting is very risky and there is not way he could control the turn of events (2) He paid into YOUR account and you also had access to the money, right? That means he had honest intentions, he could have just paid out into his own account and disappear. (3) You should be happy you met someone has honest as that guy. He even promised to give you 30% of 20k even you confessed to losing 5k yourself.

You are just a thief

lol thank you. He appeared very sure of himself, otherwise he wouldn't had included this clause
*after 4days and i did not make profit with your account for
you. i will give you extra 20% of your bankroll for wasting
your time...
and it's on this same clause I'm acting on. What if it had been successful and I decided not to give him his own 30% cut?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by clodd007(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
hmmmm......
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by dayus444: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
If something looks too good to be true, then it probably is. The idea of him doubling your money and getting a measly 20% should have triggered a red flag, honestly
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
[b]just saw this thread and i feel not to reply.. when humans are making a greedy decision.. they will surely make it secretive...the OP (kodred) emailed me for the vfl project.... which i makes clear that it is risky but highly possible.. the project was going smoothly in 2days we make about 20% profit for him.. later he told me that i am very slow in making profit for him.. i explained to him that am dealing with over 12 accounts at a time.. i sucessfuly makes profit for 10 people.. one quit due to urgent need of money.. and the last which is this guy.. email me personally that i am very slow that he want to meet up with the money for his birthday... N20,000.. i told him to calm down.. that i will even add some little amount for him to make his birthday worth remembering... i gave him two choices wheter to take a bold and very risky option to roll over 5games.. or wait for the slow options... d risky option i made it clear to him that i wont refund his money. and choose wisely.. without
thinking twice he went for the risky option.. and then is bankroll was N15,000.. he gamble away N5,000.. i told him to stop wasting his money..

we eventually fail with the risky option which he approves.. and i console him.. that i will send him some money when am free.. because he his a brother to me.. some weeks later he email me with the subject "" WHERE IS MY MONEY" I was shocked when i read the content " is almost a month you have not refund my money" i now said to myself that what kind of arrogant and rude boy is this... did i not make it clear that it is risky anddid i ever say i will refund your money if the first option fails??... so i now decide to reply him.. he was still insisting that i said i will refund is money when it fails.. when am not a fool... if it was sucessful he will has alot to gain and if not he will have nothing to loose.. which is not logical.. he was greedy and want fast money..

is not that N15,000 is a lot of money to me...but what i hate most in life is some one to claim what i never said... i would rather gives the money to dogs to tear off than gives a guy who makes up this pure slander .. and about profitng.com
if it was a scam .. you should have seen over 40 threads open for it already.. actions speaks louder than voice..

PS: monsuru and longfellow, i know you guys have never wish me good in life and you do not want to see me near sucess...but am not angry with you guys.. but if you continue in this path.. u cant make it far, there will be someone somewhere that will pull you down in every aspect of your life till d end of ur days... . that is our life works..

to kodred:if it was true that your father is dead ...his soul will testify to this.. trying to destroy my reputation.. i already know your next move before you even take a single step.. i always state down my rules clearly..

if you need money you can email me rationally and humbly.. i will surely give you. but have said it i will never pay what i never promise to pay.. but i can still give you money as charity.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by valboy20(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
if oguntimmy can really backup his claims with screenshots of the agreement in his reply then kodred should stop this cheap slander.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by ponti93(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oguntimmy: [b]just saw this thread and i feel not to reply.. when humans are making a greedy decision.. they will surely make it secretive...the OP (kodred) emailed me for the vfl project.... which i makes clear that it is risky but highly possible.. the project was going smoothly in 2days we make about 20% profit for him.. later he told me that i am very slow in making profit for him.. i explained to him that am dealing with over 12 accounts at a time.. i sucessfuly makes profit for 10 people.. one quit due to urgent need of money.. and the last which is this guy.. email me personally that i am very slow that he want to meet up with the money for his birthday... N20,000.. i told him to calm down.. that i will even add some little amount for him to make his birthday worth remembering... i gave him two choices wheter to take a bold and very risky option to roll over 5games.. or wait for the slow options... d risky option i made it clear to him that i wont refund his money. and choose wisely.. without
thinking twice he went for the risky option.. and then is bankroll was N15,000.. he gamble away N5,000.. i told him to stop wasting his money..

we eventually fail with the risky option which he approves.. and i console him.. that i will send him some money when am free.. because he his a brother to me.. some weeks later he email me with the subject "" WHERE IS MY MONEY" I was shocked when i read the content " is almost a month you have not refund my money" i now said to myself that what kind of arrogant and rude boy is this... did i not make it clear that it is risky anddid i ever say i will refund your money if the first option fails??... so i now decide to reply him.. he was still insisting that i said i will refund is money when it fails.. when am not a fool... if it was sucessful he will has alot to gain and if not he will have nothing to loose.. which is not logical.. he was greedy and want fast money..

is not that N15,000 is a lot of money to me...but what i hate most in life is some one to claim what i never said... i would rather gives the money to dogs to tear off than gives a guy who makes up this pure slander .. and about profitng.com
if it was a scam .. you should have seen over 40 threads open for it already.. actions speaks louder than voice..

PS: monsuru and longfellow, i know you guys have never wish me good in life and you do not want to see me near sucess...but am not angry with you guys.. but if you continue in this path.. u cant make it far, there will be someone somewhere that will pull you down in every aspect of your life till d end of ur days... . that is our life works..

to kodred:if it was true that your father is dead ...his soul will testify to this.. trying to destroy my reputation.. i already know your next move before you even take a single step.. i always state down my rules clearly..

if you need money you can email me rationally and humbly.. i will surely give you. but have said it i will never pay what i never promise to pay.. but i can still give you money as charity.[/b]
lol. D op has no case.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Valwezzy: 12:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Oguntimmy: [b]just saw this thread and i feel not to reply.. when humans are making a greedy decision.. they will surely make it secretive...the OP (kodred) emailed me for the vfl project.... which i makes clear that it is risky but highly possible.. the project was going smoothly in 2days we make about 20% profit for him.. later he told me that i am very slow in making profit for him.. i explained to him that am dealing with over 12 accounts at a time.. i sucessfuly makes profit for 10 people.. one quit due to urgent need of money.. and the last which is this guy.. email me personally that i am very slow that he want to meet up with the money for his birthday... N20,000.. i told him to calm down.. that i will even add some little amount for him to make his birthday worth remembering... i gave him two choices wheter to take a bold and very risky option to roll over 5games.. or wait for the slow options... d risky option i made it clear to him that i wont refund his money. and choose wisely.. without

kodred: I dont blame oguntimmy, its myself i blame for trusting him.Those of you familiar with the football betting thread will know what i am talking about. Earlier this year, around feb/march he came to the football betting thread season 7 and put this up
I acted on his words and credited my nairabet account with 20k and gave him my username and password to double my bankroll. I was monitoring the account and his progress. It got to a point, he wasn't doing anything with the account and the 20k was just there. I was like, let me try some games and see if i can swipe up some cash while he's busy doing whatever it is he's doing. I lost about 5k in the process and he messaged me and told me to stop wasting the money and leave it to him, that he will double the money. I did that and left the account for him. He started playing, winning some, losing some. it got to a point he lost all the money and i'm like 'baba the money don finish, how we go do am? that was when his story changed, that the initial agreement said he will refund only 30% of the money, not the total plus profit as stated here that i didn't pay the money directly to his account so he shouldn't be held responsible bla bla bla. There are still some other things but i cant type all. I have email correspondence from day 1 till date. Now tell me, was i wrong trusting this dude 'oguntimmy'? I sent him emails and he just ignored all of them like i don't exist. I can see he's promulgating his website, that has to do with investing money and getting returns back in 20 days. Now i ask, is this the kind of person one would want to do business with? I challenge you oguntimmy to come and refute my claims.
Tags: LONGFELLOW02, monsuru560, edenhazard, sucobaba, nzecorneboy, opiosko, femcruz etc

u guys shud Provide Screenshots of Mails exchanged..Else,we"ll take all u said as Story4Dgods

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by kodred(m): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2014
I hope you know the emails we exchanged are still in my mailbox. I will upload everything when I'm on my PC. and it would do you good to upload yours. what the hell am I going to gain by bringing ur name down? Ur simply not honest nigga. and please leave my late PA out of this
Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2014
okay

Re: Beware Of Oguntimmy by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2014
okay..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Drags FIRS To Tribunal Over Taxation Of N330bn Fine / Dangote, Otedola Buy Port Harcourt Refinery For N71.8bn / Does Anyone Know About Hair Shampoo And Conditioner Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.