Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. (1917 Views)

Nairaland Problem Will Start 2moro With This By 4pm / What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? / What Exactly Is "boko Haram" Fighting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by grafikii: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
What exactly is the admin's problem with the Apc, pro Apc topics have stopped hitting the front page, while anything pro pdp or pro gej is quickly moved up.

The height of it is the removal of the thread Lagos politics development in pictures from the politics section to the travel section while the thread on lagos debts is a sticky on the section after it graced the front page.

www.nairaland.com/1894158/lagos-politics-progress-development-pictorial/5#26176012

What has a thread on health care, education, infrastructure, justice, commissioners and the Apc got to do with the travel section?

Threads for development in akwa ibom, enugu, jigawa, ibadan and co not only made front page, they are still in the politics section.

I read recently comments of the admin asking Apc supporters to stop supporting boko haram, i have see obvious bias on this forum but this latest development is unbelievable.

I ask again, what is the nairaland's problem with the Apc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by grafikii: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, berem, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by omenka(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
I gave up the day Oga created that shameful thread filled with innuendoes about pro-APC members being supportive of Boko Haram. I guess he realised his folly a bit too late and took down the thread after running three pages!!

We can't let all that put us down. I can see victory just around the corner. We will get there.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by chemali: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
It happened during the 2011 elections. It is happening again. Anyway, the owner of Nairaland never claimed neutrality.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by FiftyFifty(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2014
I thought I'm alone.... thankfully, I'm not. NL mods have since thrown away neutrality, fair hearing as well as objectivity to d dogs. Sad indeed!

BTW, how come "like" icon is removed on ds thread? SMH
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
I was shocked to see that thread in the travel section this morning, well its his personal property, let him use it anyhow
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by lastmanstandn(m): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
Emperor Seun and his agents at work.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
omenka: I gave up the day Oga created that shameful thread filled with innuendoes about pro-APC members being supportive of Boko Haram. I guess he realised his folly a bit too late and took down the thread after running three pages!!

We can't let all that put us down. I can see victory just around the corner. We will get there.
It took you too long to figure out the bias of the Admin.
@Emboldened: I am absolutely convinced that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

BTW: Did you notice that the intent of that BringBackJonathan thread on FP was to PRAISE him as being a listening President judging by the content of the Press Statement by Abati?
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
omenka: I gave up the day Oga created that shameful thread filled with innuendoes about pro-APC members being supportive of Boko Haram. I guess he realised his folly a bit too late and took down the thread after running three pages!!

Sure we will
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
FiftyFifty: I thought I'm alone.... thankfully, I'm not. NL mods have since thrown away neutrality, fair hearing as well as objectivity to d dogs. Sad indeed!

BTW, how come "like" icon is removed on ds thread? SMH
It was because the number of likes against the pro-GEJ on the BringBackJonathan thread is causing unease and embarrassment to the ADMIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
chemali: It happened during the 2011 elections. It is happening again. Anyway, the owner of Nairaland never claimed neutrality.
Very true, it's a pity though. Sometimes i laugh when people say give power to the youth.

That you are young does not make you reliable. The admin just proved that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: It was because the number of likes against the pro-GEJ on the BringBackJonathan thread is causing unease and embarrassment to the ADMIN.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bro, I am thinking exactly the same as you. How did a pictorial thread on the political development of Lagos, encompassing so many delivered projects uplifting the socio-economic development of the State and directly countering the assertion "Lagos owes massively with nothing to show in return", end up in the travel section of all places ? Yet a thread about what Lagos owes, which could arguably belong in other sections, is made almost a week-long sticky in the politics section? Could openly sectional bias be more brazen?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gbawe: Bro, I am thinking exactly the same as you. How did a pictorial thread on the political development of Lagos, encompassing so many delivered projects uplifting the socio-economic development of the State and directly countering the assertion "Lagos owes massively with nothing to show in return", end up in the travel section of all places ? Yet a thread about what Lagos owes, which could arguably belong in other sections, is made almost a week-long sticky in the politics section? Could openly sectional bias be more brazen?
Wait until you see the worst. NL Admin and some Mods are pathetic
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's becoming too obvious that Oga is a core PDP member.

Maybe he's been signed by Abati, who knows?

I felt bad the day he accused APC supporters on nl of supporting BH. Too bad he could open such thread by himself.

I'm a fan of Jonathan yet this is a public forum and every party should be treated equally.

It's becoming too much of him.

Hope he will allow the thread to last before he does what he knows best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
APC members ever complaining since 3500B.C

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by luvmijeje(f): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
He's is not even hiding it again. As someone said we'll remind him of his bias. We'll remind him of using his platform to promote incompetency. We'll remind him of not standing up when it matters most.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: APC members ever complaining since 3500B.C

Chief,

Why was the Lagos thread moved to travel section?

This is a public forum for crying out loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: Wait until you see the worst. NL Admin and some Mods are pathetic
I think you are right about the like button removal thing, i read the admin's excuse, it made absolutely no sense. My gut tells me the like button we return after the election.
The like button is obviously working against their pro gej threads on the front page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
grafikii: barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, berem, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist MizMyColi,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa
#nl packa'rascas frmda janjaeweeeed toutenclav;boncha'arsse_doinda talkn'n'balls,da thinkn diffusingly fartin'daeekheds;buldn'n'bieardd beaches mauthfoamn huunkheded_praeks..aebokies'n'meallams n dat baztadblaccshaeep fit4daevol4rrest quoting me 4rm da rappin'arsse.....whiinning as usual when not blaming da hardworking gej for their 4 their personal,family n ancestral failures n woes...n of cos,their lost lollipops as well..
howdahell did i 4get'bout that solomon grundy senile 1gear_rolln dunka of a ph arssin'grumpus!?
umm..next question..damm,gud to eata'fat frog,ya know...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
I think you are right about the like button removal thing, i read the admin's excuse, it made absolutely no sense. My gut tells me the like button we return after the election.
The like button is obviously working against their pro gej threads on the front page

E be like say TAN don sign the guy ooooooooooo.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Konmight:

Chief,

Why was the Lagos thread moved to travel section?

This is a public forum for crying out loud.

Why are you asking me? Am I a mod?

But if I happened to be a mod all APC cgi propaganda paper projects will henceforth end up in the computer graphics section

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Honestly, I have no Idea really.
I could attribute it to a propaganda of sorts, but that would be mere assumption, seeing as I lack a really tangible proof.
That said, it is what it is.

imo The mods and supermods are not being fair to the other side of the divide, whatever their reasons might be. undecided
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
If only you know the magnitude of embarrassment Jonathan's Government has been having on NL despite having the Forum Admin on their side.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by BRAV0O(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014

Are u okay ?

No insult just curious.

Rexxie:
#nl packa'rascas frmda janjaeweeeed toutenclav;boncha'arsse_doinda talkn'n'balls,da thinkn diffusingly fartin'daeekheds;buldn'n'bieardd beaches mauthfoamn huunkheded_praeks..aebokies'n'meallams n dat baztadblaccshaeep fit4daevol4rrest quoting me 4rm da rappin'arsse.....whiinning as usual when not blaming da hardworking gej for their 4 their personal,family n ancestral failures n woes...n of cos,their lost lollipops as well..
howdahell did i 4get'bout that solomon grundy senile 1gear_rolln dunka of a ph arssin'grumpus!?
umm..next question..damm,gud to eata'fat frog,ya know...
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Why are you asking me? Am I a mod?

But if I happened to be a mod all APC cgi propaganda paper projects will henceforth end up in the computer graphics section

Chief,

What happened to Level Playing Field?

Don't forget this is a forum.

Anyway,

Cheers.
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
GADDEMIT! dahell u excess_pollutants do2da like button now? u guys keep causing problems everywhere....mods really gotta do more n worse of whatever to these grasshoppers n masticatn locusts...nothnssgonna stop...
#gej till '19
Re: What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
GADDEMIT! dahell u excess_pollutants do2da like button now? u guys keep causing problems everywhere....mods really gotta do more n worse of whatever to these grasshoppers n masticatn locusts...nothnssgonna stop...
#gej till '19.

(1) (2)

Let Us Felicitate With Yakubu Gowon On His 80TH BIRTHDAY / Oil Price Now Above $60 / NNPC Commence Strikeā€¦ As NUPENG & PENGASSAN Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.