Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage (78623 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / A Belgian Discovers His Wife Used To Be A Man After 19 Years! / Man Discovers On Wedding Night That Wife Is No Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by naijahot: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014

A 64-year-old Belgian man identified only as Jan has been fighting for the courts to grant him an annulment and permission to evict his wife of 19 years from their home after discovering that she was actually born a man.
man2 After 19 Years Of Marriage, Man Discovers That His Wife Used To Be A Man (PHOTO)
"I feel I've been assaulted," Jan reportedly told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper, describing the discovery that his Indonesian wife, Monica, is a transsexual. The news was such a shock that he is reportedly undergoing psychiatric treatment.
Jan and Monica reportedly met in 1993 when the woman came to Belgium to work as an au-pair for Jan's sister.
"My second marriage was on the rocks at the time and we quickly fell in love," he said.
The couple got a long well, and Monica, 48, was like a "big sister" to his two children from a previous marriage, according to Jan.
"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits," he explained.
Jan revealed that there were no clues even during moments of intimacy betraying Monica's biological gender, and that his wife had even pretended to menstruate, using sanitary napkins to "to conceal the truth."
It wasn't until recently, after two years of conflict over Monica's full-time job and late night partying, that Jan learned the shocking truth from one of his wife's relatives.
The 64-year-old Belgian reportedly shared the news with his son, who confirmed that he had heard similar rumors. In addition to the revelation, Jan had discovered "amorous messages" from other men on Monica's computer, according to British publication the Telegraph.
"One evening I confronted her and she finally confessed she had been born a boy and had a sex change operation," Jan said, according to the Daily Mail. "My world collapsed in a few seconds. I was horrified. I feel like have been violated for almost 20 years."
The Telegraph reports that the moment of confrontation between Monica and Jan was heated and led to a physical altercation with the police having to be called to their home.
"I pushed her against the wall and said: 'Now I know the truth. Are you a man?' She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had been operated on. She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man. My world collapsed. That evening came to blows," Jan explained.
While awaiting the decision of the courts to annul his marriage, Jan has been denied a request to have Monica forcibly removed from their home.
In the meantime, "We live in separate rooms and rarely speak," he said.

See more on http://www./2014/09/hilarious-man-discovers-wife-is-man.html

5 Likes 11 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by desgiezd(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
What a shock! So hilarious!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by tope24(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. 1 chance of life cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by mrvance(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
yehhhhhh...
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do there totally remove the Joystick and replace it with an artificially made Veejay? embarassed Goodness me!!! 19 freaking years!!!! This is Comedy....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Kanwulia: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
What a WOMAN can't do. . . . A man can do best!

Use his ANUS!!!!

Bwaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa!!!
When your God created EVE, he/she forgot STEVE!!! If you think a woman is deceptive, you have never encountered A MAN!!!

MUCHECHECHECHE

Man wey nor dey put BLOKOS for wan place go jam anus ke! grin

His ex-wives will be having the best laugh for real!!!!!

See GOBE!!!! Ayakataaaaaaa!!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by echobee(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
nchewi: Do there totally remove the Joystick and replace it with an artificially made Veejay? embarassed Goodness me!!! 19 freaking years!!!! This is Comedy....
I too am wondering oooooooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
i mean, werent they bleeping? for christs sake, a sex change is removing the male organ tissue in the shaft and cutting off the balls, inverting the empty shaft into the body to create a faux pas va jay jay[b].IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME[/b]

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by nwaobitex: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
how is that possible?

4 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by PerfectFortune: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Don't even want to imagine myself in that kind of mess.

A case of straight bleeping gay.

Feel really sorry for the guy......

4 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by jmoore(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Transsexuals=Fake
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
So hilarious!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by lilprinze: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
shocked 19 years so the man has been committing homosexuality for the past 19 years but didn't know and taught he was fucking a woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by eemalex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wait Let me goan clear my head so I can understand this story.

22 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by sweetgala(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
EddyNumerouno: i mean, werent they bleeping? for christs sake, a sex change is removing the male organ tissue in the shaft and cutting off the balls, inverting the empty shaft into the body to create a faux pas va jay jay[b].IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME[/b]

Sex change means his genitals were inverted and reshaped with virgina looking ones

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tales by moonlight...
Children do u understand the story? grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by abdulaz: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Was this writeup taken from a movie scene? Because I can't hold myself from laughing.

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
sweetgala:

Sex change means his genitals were removed and replaced with virgina looking ones
the organs are reshaped, not replaced
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)

9 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Haywhymido(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
This one na gobe -ayakata

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by gbadexy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its a very pathetic situation. I doubt if it could have happened in africa with the courtship and meeting of families.

14 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
DISGUSTING.

7 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Mayydayy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
so this guy has been putting it in the wr ong and artificial hole all this while. angry

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by free2ryhme: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Transexual, transgender, bisexualan homosexual lesbians etc you see y your kinds are not wanted at all

23 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ihedinobi2: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
And they say the West is better. How abeg?

8 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Jarchi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Speechless
Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by stevecantrell: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
echobee:
I too am wondering oooooooo shocked shocked

Actually, its an operation where the surgeon creates artificial labia and then creates a tiny tunnel between the legs.

The patient is given plastic moulds to insert to expand the tunnel, after a mould get loose you give them a bigger mould to make the hole bigger and longer. It takes years to create the artificial cavity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by ulaa(f): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
tope24: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. 1 chance of life cheesy cheesy
this one pass one chance ooo, hahahahaha, abeg make d man take am easy

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by widowhusband: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
SammyHoe: Tales by moonlight...
Children do u understand the story? grin

No uncle, uncle pls tell us another one. oyibo pple with freedom of this, right of that. in indian voice 'wary wary funny indeed'

8 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is serious.

I read it slowly to get the message,and can't still fathom how this can be.

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage by Hermanie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Isn't this completely ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.