Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Print Ad Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Print Ad Design (1923 Views)

Despite Having Its Own Ad Network, Why Does Yahoo Still Use Google's Adsense? / Facebook Ad Payment / Unlock your Earning Potential. Highest Paying ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Print Ad Design by smartsoft(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
hi ya ! did this print ad for a brand like that, what do you think, oooo

Re: Print Ad Design by Gamine(f): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
Arrck,

Green and orange in these shades dont work for me.

The Ad is well, average.

the text is too small.

Why do you have wavy text? how does that project the image of the brand?
Re: Print Ad Design by smartsoft(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
well well see there website here  http://www.hisense.com/en/  no be me get color,  na the company get color

Wait i don't understand must i go off what they sell ? or preach ? here seeing alot of their Print Ad, they preach LCD and CTV using this there color not alone that there yearly calender and some of there marketing materials potray the color,  so na me go con change there color i tirer for u ooo,  where have u been e don tay wey i don here from you self, how work?
Re: Print Ad Design by OmniPotens(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2008
I don't really see anything wrong about the colours. They match well.

One thing I think people should really understand is this colour thing. A brand colour is a brand colour. No matter the kind of design you try to put up, you must do it matching the brand logo and colour. Take Nigeria for example, have you seen her use any other colour apart from her green and white concept which is the country's brand? Check MTN or Glo. I think this must be put into consideration both in the colour choice for websites as well.

@smartsoft

The design is ok. I hope those small texts will be readable when the hard copy is given out to be read.

Keep it up.
Re: Print Ad Design by smartsoft(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
sure it came readable, why u can't see it clearly is just the jpeg thing, in branding the minimum text size is "8"
Re: Print Ad Design by googleboy: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
It's a good design.

Don't waste your time about what people think. You can't please every one!!!!!

Don't hate. Just appreciate.

If you client likes it and you get paid,

Good luck
Re: Print Ad Design by OmniPotens(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
googleboy:

It's a good design.

Don't waste your time about what people think. You can't please every one!!!!!

Don't hate. Just appreciate.

If you client likes it and you get paid,

Good luck

THANK YOU JARE!
Re: Print Ad Design by ztyle(m): 3:17am On Oct 31, 2008
Nice Work! cool
Re: Print Ad Design by hanen(f): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2008
It's okay, I guess. But it could be better, as in, it could look more, organied. Everything looks too much like a collage, like you cut everything form somehwere else and pasted them together. Colours are nice.

The three screens you lined up aren't really lining up well. The first one is tilting at a funny angle to the other two, over emphasising the fact that images were cut out and pasted together.

Innovation is life, also suffering from a perspective problem. The text is doing a strange increase in size whereas the the right side of the tv is getting smaller. Do you understand what I mean??

In terms of the other text, it's like you were trying to accomplish too many styles into one poster. You have one type of font in a circle at the top left. Then you have a wavy text in a different font at the right, then you have the company's logo in yet another font, this time with a reflection that cuts off sharply instead of fading away. AND THEN, there's the slanty text on the left side of the tvs. different font again. It's inconsistent, and as such looks disjointed. If you're going to use more than one font I dont encourage using more than two, and they should compliment each other. The different parts of the poster dont really flow into one another. The billboard/screen thing at the bottom looks too flat and pasted. Try adding some shadows or bevel or something.
o
That's just my opinion anyway.
Re: Print Ad Design by Gamine(f): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2008
why are people so quick to bring the word "hate" into things??

nawa ooo!

Smartsoft, i dey o, i just dey tied up with some things.

about the ad, i never said you should change the colors

i just dont like it.

and please listen to Hanen.

To do better work, you dont lean on the ooh its nice, its great compliments

you weigh the crits and improve. cool

some people eh!
Re: Print Ad Design by smartsoft(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
can i talk to you on chat self ? gamine
Re: Print Ad Design by Gamine(f): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
Drop your ID will ya

i will add you
Re: Print Ad Design by smartsoft(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
"php_guy_uche" thats my ID

(1) (Reply)

USA And Naija Adsense For Sale / Partime Online Data Collector Needed / Newly Approved Naija Adsense For Sale (15K)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.