Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer (4498 Views)

JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Recruitment Tomorrow!!!! / JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Is Coming To OWERRI, Imo State!!! / Jumia, Africa's Largest Online Retailer Is Currently Recruiting!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer by bukadavis: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Are you an enterpreneur or a business minded person within ABUJA, looking to make extra income for yourself by selling JUMIA products? This opportunity offers attractive commissions for every top salesmanship without committing to full employment with JUMIA.

WHAT IS IT?
JUMIA, the No.1 online retailer in Nigeri, offers a wide assortment of products ranging from Fashion to Electtronics, etc
the Sales Consultant Program is meant to empower and enrich enterpreneurs-to-be with the full support of an establish brand.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
You earn MONEY in form of commissions selling items supplied by JUMIA.

HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
NO prerequisite, no registration fee, we just ask for an interest in sales and enterpreneurship, dynamism and enthusiasm!

1. Send an email with your[b] NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION[/b] (eg Student, Youth Corpers, Housewife, Employed, Unemployed etc)
to Mr John at john.chima@
2. After your information has been recieved, you will recieve a confirmation of your submission via email or SMS
3. If selected you will be asked to attend a free Business Opportunity Meeting (BOM) and an hour training session.

IN A SINGLE WEEK, YOU ARE READY TO HIT THE ROAD, YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR John O.
JUMIA SALES RECRUITER.

[img][/img]

Re: Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer by Ebi4life: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
bukadavis: [img][/img]
[img][/img]

Are you an enterpreneur or a business minded person within ABUJA, looking to make extra income for yourself by selling JUMIA products? This opportunity offers attractive commissions for every top salesmanship without committing to full employment with JUMIA.

WHAT IS IT?
JUMIA, the No.1 online retailer in Nigeri, offers a wide assortment of products ranging from Fashion to Electtronics, etc
the Sales Consultant Program is meant to empower and enrich enterpreneurs-to-be with the full support of an establish brand.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
You earn MONEY in form of commissions selling items supplied by JUMIA.

HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
NO prerequisite, no registration fee, we just ask for an interest in sales and enterpreneurship, dynamism and enthusiasm!

1. Send an email with your[b] NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION[/b] (eg Student, Youth Corpers, Housewife, Employed, Unemployed etc)
to Mr John at john.chima@
2. After your information has been recieved, you will recieve a confirmation of your submission via email or SMS
3. If selected you will be asked to attend a free Business Opportunity Meeting (BOM) and an hour training session.

IN A SINGLE WEEK, YOU ARE READY TO HIT THE ROAD, YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR John O.
JUMIA SALES RECRUITER.

[img][/img]
. I am realy interested, but I am based in kaduna, will jumia consider me. I can sell for jumia in kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer by Nosyke(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jumia is gradually loosing it...their credibility, efficiency and effectiveness. Seems once a Nigerian brand SEEMS to be making it, they just relax and now shove whatever they feel like in the face of their customers. I made an order for a Dell Inspiron 4G RAM, 500Gig , 15.6 inches laptop on the 28th of August.Till today;15-09-14, I havent gotten my parcel (this was supposed to be a birthday gift for someone on the 6th Of September). I have been calling JUMIA CUTOMER CARE almost daily to check on my order, (of course with my credit) yet the customer care guys who are always quick to apologise (even though unremorsefuly) have said that they escalated my complaint. Apparently, we have different definitions of EXCALATION.

I also placed 2 orders on 12-09-14 and today its already here not without issues. One item came in first ( for me to realise that their POS machine isnt working, not having made cash arrangments, I had to borrow money from a colleaugue to pay CASH). I have just been called that the second item is around.

Now, how come JUMIA couldnt harmonize these orders? How come JUMIA's POS machines arent working?, HOW COME AN ORDER PLACED on the 28 OF AUGUST 2014 hasnt been delivered till today 15-09-14 (Just from Lagos to Abuja) despite being told by the Customer guys that my parcel is in Abuja hub.

Jumia needs to look inwards and fix this before their reputation is dragged in the mud. I have seen loads of complaints against Jumia-ranging from delivered being different from the one ordered (infact, I bought a shoe last year, the size was way bigger than what I ordered), to lack of harmonization of virtual store with physical store and many others.

GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER JUMIA
Re: Are You In Abuja? Become A Sales Consultant With Jumia (the No.1 Online Retailer by Boriqua(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Buy a 2bedroom flat in federal housing kubwa with fence and water source for just 7million instead of 15million.08185060158.

(1) (Reply)

Orange Group Management Trainee Salary Scheme / Miradent Nigeria Job Opportunities / Pearl Mutual Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.