Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner (43441 Views)

Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / PHOTO: E- Money's Golden Dining Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Michael Collins Ajereh (born 26 November 1982), popularly known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian Multi award-winning record producer, singer-songwriter, musician, former CEO of Mavin Records which he founded in May 2012 after his split up with childhood friend and Mo'Hits partner, D'banj. Born in Umuahia in Abia state, his first signing was D'banj who was at that time also the Vice-President of the label and now President after split. It might also interest you to know that he is also into oil and gass and doubles up as the CEO of mavin energy. He has a black Cadillac Escalade ($70,000- N11,200,000) with his name on the number plate; he has a black Bentley Continental Flying Spur ($185,000- N29,600,000); he owns a black Range Rover Sports ($60,000- N9,600,000), and also a Porsche 911 Carrera ($84,000- N13,440,000).

EMEKA OKONKWO a.k.a E-MONEY

Business mogul/ Boss of Emmy Cargoes Limited, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as[b] E-Money[/b], is the elder brother to music star, Kingsley Okonkwo, the Limpopo crooner. E-Money is known in various business circles. Not many people can identify him as the man who is one of the biggest players in Nigeria’s shipping, Oil and Gas industries and he is also the C.E.O of Five star Music that produced artistes like KCee (The Limpopo crooner), Harry Song, amongst others).
He is obviously a quintessential unassuming multibillionaire who shies away from publicity. He has got a lot of money to throw about and he sure knows how to spend it noticeably which usually makes him a center of attraction at any event he attends.
check out E-money's cars and house

Continue to read more about them and see their assets and all that they,ve acuired

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by swaystunna(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Soo Don jazzy is also into oil and gas.hmm
Ooga oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2014
swaystunna: Soo Don jazzy is also into oil and gas.hmm
Ooga oo embarassed

He is the CEO of Mavin Energy
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Stop alll this useless hyping of DON JAZZY, HES never n can never own an oil n gas firm, here is an interview from the owner of mavin energy ,( 1. Can you tell us a little about
yourself and Mavin Energy as a
brand you represent?
My Name is James Collins popularly
known as Jay Mavin. I’m a dynamic
individual and I put in my best
efforts into any project I am
handling. Mavin Energy as a brand
is one energy supply company with
unique selling points that synergizes
with all departments to satisfy the
need of our energy consumer.
We stand out for top-notch delivery
on energy products).... If you doubt me type mavin energy to google n you will see the truth. Don jazzy never signed dbanj to mo hit. They both owned mohit.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Always confirm ur information before posting, stop deceiving our unsuspected populace.
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by maestrojay(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Dis oluwoleyinka guy.. y u dey para na.. don jazzy is wealthy weda u like it or not.. and sorry to burst ur bubble buh Mavin energy was set-up by both don jazzy(Micheal collins) and his bro James collins.. again u no see resemblance for dia name?.. Stop hatin bro.. its a deadly disease..

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2014
E be like say you don dey mad. You can't compare Don Jazzy to a man that makes Arab money from multi-million-dollar MT- rackets along with other NAHCO runs on the side. E-Money can donate Don Jazzy's entire net worth to charity and still be left with at least a billion. Dude lives like an Arabian oil sheikh.

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA: Stop alll this useless hyping of DON JAZZY, HES never n can never own an oil n gas firm, here is an interview from the owner of mavin energy ,( 1. Can you tell us a little about
brand you represent?
on energy products).... If you doubt me type mavin energy to google n you will see the truth. Don jazzy never signed dbanj to mo hit. They both owned mohit.

Vanguard News paper revealed that he,s the owner of mavin energy and you,re here saying rubbish without making reference, where did you got your news from? you better stop cooking up fake stories all because you,re jealous of ones success. is it a crime to be a successful man, guy work hard and stop hating people who has made their own fortune.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Donfamous(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
pro01: E be like say you don dey mad. You can't compare Don Jazzy to a man that makes Arab money from multi-million-dollar MT- rackets along with other NAHCO runs on the side. E-Money can donate Don Jazzy's entire net worth to charity and still be left with at least a billion. Dude lives like an Arabian oil sheikh.
abeg give me the number of the person that told u all these trash. Donate don jazzy's networth to charity and at least AV a billion left. I hate guys who quickly jump to conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Donfamous: abeg give me the number of the person that told u all these trash. Donate don jazzy's networth to charity and at least AV a billion left. I hate guys who quickly jump to conclusion.

Who dey follow this small pikin talk? Mr man face front and keep your ignorance to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Donfamous(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
pro01:

Who dey follow this small pikin talk? Mr man face front and keep your ignorance to yourself.
until u can prove ur assertions.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Donfamous: until u can prove ur assertions.

Got nothing to prove my friend. I no go talk pass the one wey I don talk. The clues I dropped are sufficient for those who have an inkling about I'm referring to. . .and that's all.

If Don Jazzy attempts to live E-Money's lifestyle even for a month, chances are that he'll go bankrupt. Endorsement money and Arab money no be mate.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Donfamous: abeg give me the number of the person that told u all these trash. Donate don jazzy's networth to charity and at least AV a billion left. I hate guys who quickly jump to conclusion.

abeg, help me ask am ooo
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
pro01:

you are the real king of ignorant people. how dare you say such a thing. you are a kid and need to go and learn more about the rich and their lifestyle. who is e-money to give don jazzy's networth to charity? abi is it your father that worked the arabian oil deal for him, abeg stop telling lies and be sincere. even don jazzy himself is into oil and gass (Mavin Energy)

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2014
as a matter of fact, don jazzy might be richer than e-moey himself
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
lame thrend....everybody knows e-money isnt just rich,he is effing wealthy......he bougth kcee an effing 45,000,000 G wagon!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Airforce1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
E-money is richer
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by goldfish80(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
E money is streets ahead of Don jazzy.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by swaystunna(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Emoney z rich oo..that i knw fo sure..hes into alot of illegal deals
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA: Stop alll this useless hyping of DON JAZZY, HES never n can never own an oil n gas firm, here is an interview from the owner of mavin energy ,( 1. Can you tell us a little about
brand you represent?

james collins na Don Jazzy younger brother oo! They both opened Mavin Energy but James runs it. Oya you too,ask Google.
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

james collins na Don Jazzy younger brother oo! They both opened Mavin Energy but James runs it. Oya you too,ask Google.

dont mind that guy joor, he is just talking rubbish, saying Mavin energy does not belong to don jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by Elnino4ladies: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
E money is reicher..
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by ggrin(f): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by shaboti: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
This harrysong head too dey shine

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by veave(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
How come you deeen drop their personal mobile number undecided

arrrr wudaaah loved to just say 'hi' embarassed
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by spectramissile: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
there personal number is on Fikayo Gideon's Blog
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by iaatmguy(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Stop alll this useless hyping of DON JAZZY, HES never n can never own an oil n gas firm, here is an interview from the owner of mavin energy ,( 1. Can you tell us a little about
brand you represent?
infact this person committed the biggest fallacy of all time. How can he say don jazzy signed d'banj, infact it should be vice versa cos d'banj financed mo'hits to international standard. Mtcheww. He should check is news before posting
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by pretydiva(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Too mch money. Abeg mk I cm collect 1m?
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by danakins(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Harrysong is too ugly.......see his bald head
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by axortedbabe(f): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA:
brand you represent?
some ppl digging up source since donkey yrs...
Re: Don Jazzy And E-money Battles For The Richest Nigerian Record Label Owner by philo3(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
this is not my business

my problem is how to learn this new shoki dance undecided this is not my business

my problem is how to learn this new shoki dance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Naira Marley: "I’m A Good Kisser But I Pretend To Hate Kissing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.